Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you guys think??  (Read 611 times)
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:15:52 PM

Hey

I think March will be BTC Season
we may see Alts bleeding. Alts season will start from April

This is my thoughts. Need your thoughts too

i agree with you.  I Think we can see altcoints season in the end of april or may.  Btc can go 12-$15k and after consolidation - this time will be a good  for atcoins . Heard that big players want to enter the market in the begining of the summer.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:24:52 PM

I think,  altcoins is making a huge move in silence just to suprise us in a amazing way. And give us a huge amount for absolutely free. For me altcoin will dominate and we will surprise sooner or later, that is on my head already.
Currently the cryptocurrency market is recovering very well so do not be too worried if you are holding the altcoin. I believe that in the next few months altcoin will increase dramatically as investors return to the crypto market more and the money will be brought back to the altcoin is huge.

btckid001

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:20:43 AM

It's hard to predict the price of BTC or alts. From my point of view, these two coins are stable and bear risks than any other alts. If the volume of the market increase, no doubt that BTC and ETH can increase the price. The price in March would be stable and fluctuate at the lower range. Just calm down and hold.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲Vestarin╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
╲Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency╱ (https://www.vestarin.io)[/cente
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:45:28 AM

What the reason you think so?
StickySteeez

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:48:10 AM

I think,  altcoins is making a huge move in silence just to suprise us in a amazing way. And give us a huge amount for absolutely free. For me altcoin will dominate and we will surprise sooner or later, that is on my head already.
Currently the cryptocurrency market is recovering very well so do not be too worried if you are holding the altcoin. I believe that in the next few months altcoin will increase dramatically as investors return to the crypto market more and the money will be brought back to the altcoin is huge.

I agree with you here. You see BTC tries to recover, but I don't see a particular reason why BTC would start running again, so yeah; a short btc run maybe but then it is alt season.

Create Your Decentralized Life │ ESSENTIA │ One seed. Limitless opportunities (https://essentia.one)
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

I think price of bitcoin will rise within march and april 18 and it will gain its position of previous year and set the market as investor demands it gave surprise to all.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:32:24 PM

Hey

please share why you actually think so. It would be good to have some nice data back up or is it only your gut feeling? Then it's definitely not good enough. Btc rising doesn't mean alts bleeding..
Fawad Escobar (OP)

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:44:17 AM

Previous history if u check
That's why
joemanabat05

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:54:17 AM

I am thinking now how to secure all my tokens now, I am hoping that I can secure all of them and use them on a perfect time. As of this month is very down so I am expecting on next month it will be the ALTCOINS and BITCOIN month.
superloy

Activity: 126

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:19:57 PM

I am thinking Bitcoin will soon bump on higher step level starting on 3rd quarter like July and or sooner.
Bitcoin has already begun climbing on top starting on every 3rd quarter of the year. And I am looking forward for Bitcoin that it will soon climb up and that's why I am stocking all my Altcoins into my wallet and never sell even a single coin because I am going to wait Bitcoin will soon rise and pump starting 3rd quarter.

superloy

Activity: 126

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:23:35 PM

Previous history if u check
That's why

Indeed, history are repeating themselves so the best reference for every predictions these days are mostly came through the past graph charts and  Bitcoin will eventually expected to start to step up starting on the 3rd quarter of the year that is around July and forward.
I am excited for another milestone of Bitcoin because as predicted it will soon rise up to $50,000 before this year ends.

greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:24:50 PM

March is the same as January or February or even in the coming months. Month is not the basis of bitcoin rise and fall but it is all about how bitcoin move from its downward to forward and from forward forward. We will see it very soon because we are all in in the month of March.
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:27:06 PM

I was expecting it to be on the months of "ber", as today and coming moths the price of BTC and cryptos are just fluctuating up and down, but I expect when the ber months comes, the price will be high again and continue increasing...
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:30:20 PM

I was expecting it to be on the months of "ber", as today and coming moths the price of BTC and cryptos are just fluctuating up and down, but I expect when the ber months comes, the price will be high again and continue increasing...
Maybe we can say that price may increase during that months. Were unsure if it would come in ber months price we can see in the huge value. A lot of things could happen this coming months but I think their is a changes to the crypto market. I think price may increase this month of march we really cannot predict when since it is volatile.
doyayipaku

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:30:54 PM

In my opinion both will be bullish trend for this month. Hopefully i can recover my lose last month.  Bitcoin could be reach $20,000 again, and some pupolar altcoin also will going up  up to 100% .
I do not think that bitcoin will return to the $ 7000-$ 10000 in the end of April. There is too much bad news for bitcoin now, maybe it will increase in June-July 2018.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:31:58 PM

whatever happens spontaneously we must face it. Because in the world of cryptocurrency can occur spontaneously and unexpectedly
Kryptogenie

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:48:47 PM

No one can assume anything about this market. Right now market is again red. Hopefully it will soon become stronger and all of us will be able to earn some profit.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:05:53 PM

Hey

It's just the beginning of March, but overall I'm not really sure. I had written in previous posts that I think the price of BTC will be around 10K at least until the middle of the year. That is at least my opinion.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███