Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:02:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice needed with electroneum  (Read 107 times)
rameses786 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:51:22 AM

I am a complete newbie in mining and I have setup a simple rig with two RX 570s.

The rig works great giving me around 900 MHz per gpu and my monitor is connected to one of the gpus. As soon as l take out the hdmi cable from the gpu or even take the tv power cable out of the switch, one of the gpu (that has monitor connected) goes from 900MHz to 0 MHz giving and crashes.

I am using Claymore miner and my afterburner settings are as follows:
Power limit -10
Memory clock 2100
Fan 65%

I have a pretty cheap motherboard MSI b250m pro-vd that doesn't have an hdmi input. I am doing something wrong and need some direction.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:22:56 AM

I am a complete newbie in mining and I have setup a simple rig with two RX 570s.

The rig works great giving me around 900 MHz per gpu and my monitor is connected to one of the gpus. As soon as l take out the hdmi cable from the gpu or even take the tv power cable out of the switch, one of the gpu (that has monitor connected) goes from 900MHz to 0 MHz giving and crashes.

I am using Claymore miner and my afterburner settings are as follows:
Power limit -10
Memory clock 2100
Fan 65%

I have a pretty cheap motherboard MSI b250m pro-vd that doesn't have an hdmi input. I am doing something wrong and need some direction.

try not to use the monitor and manage them thru VNC or Teamviewer, otherwise use Dummy plug

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=hdmi+dummy+plug
Vinte6

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

You can try to use a USB Stick with HiveOS.
Easy to use with online management. Really good!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: