Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:33:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZoneX - eSports Platform for 350 million people  (Read 2906 times)
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:18:27 AM

At this stage, the project is on the third place. We need to vote for the project. so that the ZoneX took the honorable first place.
Krendom

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:59:54 AM

At this stage, the project is on the third place. We need to vote for the project. so that the ZoneX took the honorable first place.
yes, to support amizing project, to prove this is a good project
Krendom

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:25:49 AM

where is place for first tournamnet?its internet tournament or lan battle?
raiderking96

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

pantang menyerah

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

this project will hold many tournaments of popular games, anyone can participate to be a participant of the tournament.
can we participate as a spectator just to see the game directly?
Heat and rum

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

With the huge growth of e-sports this ZoneX seems to be a very powerful tool for satisfying gamer's needs
rxkinglampung

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Kerja Cerdas

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

sure, i have done vote this project in kickico.io.
i hope it will help this project to reach good rating and bring in many investors.  Cool

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
hardiansyah

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:55:34 PM

go votes guys make zonex no 1, support this project i know this project will success in future.
jackkarwella

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:46:39 PM

Strong stimulation for Coaches
Coaches are rewarded for each tournament, where their team of cyberathletes earns ZNX tokens as a prize.
The premium amount is agreed upon during the negotiations between the team or a cyberathlete and then fixed by the platform (smart contract) and cannot be changed unilaterally.
The tokens earned by the coach can be sold or used to purchase goods or services in the partners’ or platform’s shops.
Thanks to team
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:40:04 PM

the roadmap change, last i see in may zonex will launch first 5 game tournament. what happen between may and juni?

Yes there was a change to move the launching and the first 5 tournaments on July 2018.  According to the CEO "Nothing criminal, a precautionary measure, in order to avoid a negative impact on the rate of the token, if something goes wrong. The launch of the project ahead of schedule will have a positive impact on the token rate."  This is a good move since the platform should be tested first and improved its smart contract security alert for whatever error before it goes live.  Zonex platform has their very own project team developers and partial outsource developers to do these.
I think there is nothing wrong with that, the project will be better prepared.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:10:04 PM

How can the project include sponsors?

The sponsors can sponsor the tournaments on the platform, providing their own goods or services, crypto currency, fiat money or tokens as prizes.
Participation in the tournaments is free of charge for the cyberathletes. Just like the paid tournaments, 85% of sponsors’ resources comprise the prize fund, the rest goes to public announcers, judges and platform as a commission per 5%.
Tuwierun (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:34:08 PM

I'm having a hard time understanding how this project requires a blockchain?

We not use blockchain. We use smart contracts
bangmac

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:11:29 AM

If someone win the ZoneX tournament, will he/she get something else beside money?
Like a publication or non money reward so he/she can be well known in the cyberworld?

Please do not understand that this is a virtual world, we are living in the 4.0 era and everything can be real  Wink
In my opinion, no virtual currency, the same zonex, it's a valuable thing that you should consider just like other altcoin
bangmac

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:13:20 AM

this project will hold many tournaments of popular games, anyone can participate to be a participant of the tournament.
can we participate as a spectator just to see the game directly?
Sure, it's open space, you just set up an account and do whatever you like in your capacity
bangmac

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:21:10 AM

https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/60666/zonex-esports-platform/comment
Vote done!  Cheesy
joined in the project! good and comfortable it works. I think that the platform will meet all expectations and will bear fruit.I will watch its development
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:01:43 AM

I'm having a hard time understanding how this project requires a blockchain?

We not use blockchain. We use smart contracts

Truly confusing, it is.  According to https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/zonex-ico/ :"ZoneX is a blockchain network that will provide an opportunity for anyone to create a cyber-athlete career and earn from playing their favorite games or even join a professional eSports team. The venture intends to organize and hold tournaments that will help bring together the eSports community and consequently create a social network........... Coaches- are in charge of the professional teams and can negotiate the buying and selling of his team players through the use of smart contracts."

I hope this defines the blockchain and the smart contract in ZONEX project that might clarify a confusing statement.   
Krendom

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:37:40 AM

the roadmap change, last i see in may zonex will launch first 5 game tournament. what happen between may and juni?

Yes there was a change to move the launching and the first 5 tournaments on July 2018.  According to the CEO "Nothing criminal, a precautionary measure, in order to avoid a negative impact on the rate of the token, if something goes wrong. The launch of the project ahead of schedule will have a positive impact on the token rate."  This is a good move since the platform should be tested first and improved its smart contract security alert for whatever error before it goes live.  Zonex platform has their very own project team developers and partial outsource developers to do these.
I think there is nothing wrong with that, the project will be better prepared.
ok thx, just wondering what new
Krendom

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:43:59 AM

when participate as a spectator in tournament, its require tiket for watching?
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:26:37 AM

I have a question because I have a dilemma. How do you want to make money?

Do you have any planned commissions you would like to charge for and exactly what ? Some sort of long-term plan? Alternative solutions ?I lack this, which is precisely defined in the marketing plan or in the White Paper. Without it, it's hard to do good business.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:44:05 AM

I read on ZoneX's website that: The platform will hold various tournaments. - this is a great idea!  Wink
Tuwierun (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:06:57 AM

I have a question because I have a dilemma. How do you want to make money?

Do you have any planned commissions you would like to charge for and exactly what ? Some sort of long-term plan? Alternative solutions ?I lack this, which is precisely defined in the marketing plan or in the White Paper. Without it, it's hard to do good business.

Sure, we charge a commission on contributions to the tournament. This is indicated in WP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: