Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:26:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap will change during this year?  (Read 494 times)
ICO Lancer (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:12:45 AM

I was just looking at this screenshot of the coins 1 year ago (18 November).

https://i.gyazo.com/a5512b9a6b597b401dff293d70c6063b.png

The top 3 are still the same of course, though the prices changed drastically, it's still interesting to see the other coins drop off and disappear like that.

Can't imagine what next year snapshot will look like.
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:14:55 AM

I definitively think that the top 10 will change. Although I do think that we will still see BTC/ETH/BCH/NEO up there. The other ones, meh, don't know and don't care to be honest.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ICO Lancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:19:10 AM

I definitively think that the top 10 will change. Although I do think that we will still see BTC/ETH/BCH/NEO up there. The other ones, meh, don't know and don't care to be honest.

I agree for the most part, except I think XRP will also stick around for some time.
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:21:47 AM

The top 3 are still the same of course, though the prices changed drastically, it's still interesting to see the other coins drop off and disappear like that.

There's a lot of undervalued coins and token now. just wait a few months and we will see the top 10 change XLM, XRP, ETH, BTC are still there though. market is very volatile.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

Yeah add IOTA and Nano to that list. These are completely innovative DAG coins which have the potential to make mining technology obsolete. You can also add OmiseGO to the list.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:25:21 AM

I do not think so, especially it concerns the first 5 coins.

Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:25:49 AM

Apart from Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and Monero, I believe there is a big chance for the remaining coins to change spots with other coins. There are so many coins with huge potential out there like Electroneum etc which can outpace many of the coins in the top 10 this year and I believe this will happen before the end of this year. I am very confident that Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and Monero will retain their spots due to their popularity and many other factors like real world use cases etc which is why they will sit in those positions for a very long time. Lets see how 2018 plays out.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1052
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:39:19 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum will still be no 1 and no 2 at the end of the year. Ripple's 3rd place might get displaced. Bitcoincash or NEO will likely hold the 3rd and 4th place and EOS and Monero may rise to safeguard their top 10 position.

VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:42:04 AM

Think just goes to show how unpredictable things can be in the crypto scene.

Whether it be the coins themselves, the rankings and of course the price.
Sophia Portera

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

The top 10 ranking will definately change on all sites. Some of the coins from the top 10 coins of today shown on CoinRanker are the same as one year ago.

I believe these coins probably still in the top 10 next year:
1. Bitcoin
2. Ripple
3. Ethereum
4. Litecoin
5. Bitcoin cash
lunafreya

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:52:48 AM

I think some of them will probably change during this year. I think bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin ada and eos still in the top 10 in this year. I don’t think these can replace easily. I think tron will be in top 10 soon. Waiting for that.
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:53:17 AM

top 10 coins will definitely change. market is unpredictable and very volatile. maybe the top 2 will remain on their position but the 3-10 has a hard time maintaining it. theirs a lot of coins  that still undervalue like XLM it should be on top 5.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
visiblehand

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:56:34 AM

I would be completely shocked if the top ten doesn't change at all.  I think only the top 2 are safe, although Ripple probably has enough of a head start on others that it survives the year in the top ten as well.
AltCoinCon

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

since the top 10 changed every year till now i think its going to happen again Smiley
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:13:57 AM

since the top 10 changed every year till now i think its going to happen again Smiley

the top 10 maybe but i think more or less the top 3 (maybe top 5 at most) coins are safe and locked in their positions for some time now.
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

As we see, the market are growing up not only in numbers, but also in it's quality. That means the rapid changes are going to happened less and less. So I don't think that top-10 coins are going to change crucially.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Canoppo99

Activity: 334
Merit: 15

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:28:55 AM

Likely yes, but bitcoin will still in the top. There are many altcoins which has very good technology. Also there are many developers who bring very good bisnis concept. The best part is there are some project will share their revenue for their token holder. This is what most of investors are looking for.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:43:07 AM

I think that the first two places will remain in their places. Cardano and EOS will rise several positions closer to top. In the first ten there will be no special strong changes.
Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

Of course, such a young market will not stand still and will not change. Many more projects will be seen and some of them will break into the top
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

i am nearly sure that this year we will see some major changes in the top 10 altcoins and they will surely be replaced by fresh projects that solve the serious problems that most of these altcoins are facing. for example we have multiple competitors to Ethereum that offer a much simpler solution for ICOs to be created with a lot less cost while having no bugs like ETH has.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
YAlex

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:51:39 AM

I think that to change, but that's just how God knows, although most likely he does not know:)
hiddenmist

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

Base on the screenshot you have, it will definitely change. There are many potential coins that is currently  conquering the market like NEO that is not in top 10 at the moment. Im pretty sure there will be other coin that will dominate the market and the competition is more complex than before.

Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

Yes, I believe that very much can change. the only first two positions seem to me to be exactly the same. And in the top 10 a lot of new coins can get

pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:54:27 PM

I am sure some of them will change because coins in top 25 are close to each other so they can change places even in little movements. For example tron's founder told his goal for tron was to get in top 10 in 2018. Tron was number 13th when he said that and just in 3 days tron became the number 6th or 5th. Now it's out of top 10 again but things change so fast so i would not surprised to see new 4-5 coins in top 10 this time next year. Of course coins like btc , eth ,ltc will remain there.

Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:59:36 PM

Some of them will change it depend on more people buying and selling the more pople buying and holding there coin’s the more higher could be. On the other side if more people are selling there coins the pricw will surely go down. Thats the reason why some coin and token in CMC go up amd down the rank

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

I think the top five may be difficult to have a big change, but at present there are more and more excellent tokens, so could be replaced at Top 10, when the bull market comes, no one knows what will happen.

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

Yes, I believe that very much can change. the only first two positions seem to me to be exactly the same. And in the top 10 a lot of new coins can get

I think also that there will be a big changes on the top 10 coins during this year. Still btc and eth these are on top on the coinmarketcap and other coins would be rallying in the market. Because in this market there are other coin that has the potential to develop their project.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

It always does. But I am sure no matter the changes that might happen as per ranking of coin according to there market capitalization, bitcoin will maintain it's leadership and ethereum will be second or third in the ranking. Bitcoin and etheteum are the heart beat of cryptocurrency.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Mrs Aura

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:17:38 PM

yes of course it will happen, because nothing will last forever.
But we can not predict which one will shine and which will sink.
Especially now that there are so many new ICOs that have great potential to shine in the crypto market.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

Top 3 is powerful coin and will not change during this year and if changed with lower price, I'll get lost. I choose to invest using long time period and I want get the profit of course. Rest coin is only new follower and will always change with out permission. Let's hope top 3 will give us profit and if yes I'll replace more money into it.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

The market can change yes, besides mobility, i recommend everyone analyze the price and demand, the marketing and discussions held here in the forum during this period, obviously we will not read everything, but some shows us the future of the market. Coins: Cardano, Stellar, EOS, IOTA, entered the top 10 through marketing and investment, i believe there is a pattern " the more the coin is remembered, the more strength wins". Remembering it's just my point of view.
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:35:18 PM

the top 3 will remain the same especially BTC don't know about others 
Agent99

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

I think yes, the probability of changing is very hight and there are some alt coins with high potential of increasing consider LSK
cryptoheroin

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:39:12 PM

Today the top 3 and 4 in the total marketcap doesnt deserved their positions,Bcash and XRP are much centralized coin and we shouldnt be support these two coins because they are being manipulated by their founders,few people are enjoying billions of dollars from our market,XRP has a lot of supply that is has been with the hands of its founder and developers so we should stay away with these two.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:44:22 PM

Last year's list has already changed, and by the end of the year it will change even more. I'm not sure that the two top coins will be displaced from their lofty perch (bitcoin and Ether). But NEO can rise above 6th place. The word stability is not about the world of cryptocurrency.

cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:47:34 PM

Yes of course if will change,because most of the new coins are outdated these old altcoins,which would be great because we will have more advance technology because the new innovations will come to these new altcoins,this we have a lot of good projects,VR,IoT,and A.I based projects will be dominating the ICOs that is why this year it would be massive adoption from these three platforms.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:50:28 PM

I think that in 1y, Top 5 will be BTC, ETH, BCH, NEO, LTC, in that order.

The the second 5 could be completely new coins like PRL, but IOTA and ADA will be out of Top 10. Ripple may be on 6-8th position.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:57:33 PM

Of course it really needs to change,because most of the coins at the top doent deserve their positions especially XRP and Bitcoin Cash because these two are very centralized,being manipulated by few people whos making billions of dollars with their coin supply,We shouldnt allow these two coins to be at the top because theres a lot of coins that deserves their positions,like NEO massively getting more popular today because of its good platform.

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:01:17 PM

if changing to red is "change" then yes. This year, is gonna be the year when goverments are going to set all regulations towards crypto.

Banks and goverments want to control all your money, and they are determined to not let you get away from them. This regulations are going to discourage people from investing into crypto.

My bet?? this year will be a bad one for cryptocurrency.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:04:45 PM

Cryptocurrencies has high volality market and it could rise and fall all of a sudden,you need to know that new altcoins has much potentials and greater technology than the old ones,that is why we will always have some altcoins that will stand beside these well known altcoins that existed years ago,new innovation will give us more improved altcoins with good technology,so yes it will always change.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
PaxtonFabian

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

BTC will remain BTC don't know about the other coins only time will tell
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:11:35 PM

I think that everything is possible, because the projects integrate all the new features, I think that there must be competition and it is, if there are no conspiracy theorists. Everything can be in our world, and especially in the world of crypto-currencies
serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:14:40 PM

Without a question. I'd say there are high chances that only top10 but other coins will reach new ATH.

ritot

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:20:28 PM

It is certain to change. If for the last half of year has changed a top 10. For 2018 many abrupt projects can appear.
Some from a top 100 will make that they promised. And their price will grow.
passwordnow

Activity: 2954
Merit: 571

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:21:36 PM

That's possible that most of the coins on the top 10 will be replaced by another one. Look at the picture, it was a year ago right? there are coins from that list that are also in danger of being removed in some well known exchanges. It all depends to the news of those coins, cardano seems to be stable at the top 10 list but if another coin will have a very good news, most of them are going to be removed but with bitcoin it will remain #1.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ksiazek7

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:38:25 PM

I'd say you can have a lock on these 6 being in the top 10 Nov 2018 that you have listed.

Bitcoin
Etherium
Ripple
BitcoinCash
Litecoin
Neo

After that... ya its going to be hard to be sure.  There would have to be a pretty big catastrophe to kick out Cardano or Stellar imo but it could happen.  The others seem to go in and out so much its really hard to say. 

A T O M Z  ǁ  Cryptocurrency Investing Done Easy
▔▔▔▔▔▔  ❨❨   Token Sale Starts Soon   ❩❩  ▔▔▔▔▔▔
modtakels

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:53:27 PM

Of course these top coins in the market will soon be outdated by the new altcoin's coming in our market,more improve projects and platform will soon be dominating our whole market,i am talking abou the new innovations like VR,IoT or internet of things and A.I or Artificial intelligence based projects these new projects will be the new things that could replace the existing top coins in the market.

hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:58:54 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very volatile,that is why coins can rise and fall in just matter of hours so it means that nothing is permanent with these coins,bitcoin's dominating will soon be outdated when a good project has come that has more reliable than bitcoin's technology,blockchain on the otherhand will soon be more useful with the use of these new technolgy that everyday is coming to our community.

HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:16:52 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very volatile,that is why coins can rise and fall in just matter of hours so it means that nothing is permanent with these coins,bitcoin's dominating will soon be outdated when a good project has come that has more reliable than bitcoin's technology,blockchain on the otherhand will soon be more useful with the use of these new technolgy that everyday is coming to our community.
the technology itself for the modern world is quite promising, but Bitcoin already shows its inadequacy. I'm talking about the fact that many users are already afraid to invest in Bitcoin. But we have more promising coins, which always keep in the rating of one of the first.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:17:36 PM

There are no reason why it wouldnt have any change,more good projects are coming and more innovations will soon be dominating market,IoT or internet of things,VR or virtual reality,A.I or artificial technology based projects are the ones that i am talking about,which can be more useful with the implementation of the blockchain technology.

Joyjit

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:22:10 PM

my opinion, bitcoin and ethereum will remain the nnumber 1 and 2 respectively. However, the pace at which ripple is being integrated with giants like western union, it will give a tough competition.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

The first three will remain unchanged, and the remaining coins will be, which are in the top 10 will jump from place to place.
cryptomngr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:39:20 PM

XRP should be replace by NEO,it is growing more massively this year many of the developers are starting to use NEO platform over ethereum's because it has more advance and future proof platform which both offers smartcontracts and decentralized applications like Ethereum.Bcash shouldnt be supported too because it is just like XRP which is being manipulated by its founder,who are fully responsible to its pumps and dumps.

miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:57:21 PM

I think top 5 coins will be still in top 10 after a year. It is really hard to say something about top 6-10 coins, I think they can decrease in price, but they will still be placed in top 20.
realsmans

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:02:25 PM

They will change for sure, probably not same times, but will grow for sure. Looks cool that the list of top 10 almost didn't change in 1 year

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:08:48 PM

Interesting post, I'm quite sure will see some surprises!
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:17:49 PM

Im really surprised that coins like ripple could take the 3rd place and BCH 4th Huh Huh I know it will change during the year and hope this coins disappear from top 10

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:21:22 PM

Lol, your topic is a really good one, but most people will see that snapshot of last year and just think, "NOOOOOO!!! If I had only invested a year ago I would be a millionaaaaaareeee!!!!"

Its crazy to look at the history and see how much has changed.
So, of course, it would be crazy to think that it won't change.

I see the wild speculative days of crypto coming to an end this year.
The top 10 most valuable companies will be ones that have an actual working product and community that has real life value.
So, things like ADA and IOTA or other such top coins who people claim will dominate, I just don't see them lasting long.
All of the overvalued coins that have nothing to show will be overtaken by those that have actual functioning businesses.

Also, The top 3, yeah, that will definitely change too.  It really is just a matter of time before ETH overtakes btc and ripple dies like the evil sith lord it is.

sycaburatan

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:23:02 PM

Market has a lot of movements that is why there will be a lot of changes in just short time,new innovations and technology is being applied to the blockchain technology that is why most of the new projects today are oudating these well known coins.That is why most of the new altcoins will have much more potentials than these old coins in the market.

aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:24:47 PM

There will most definitely be lots of movement in the top 10 this year. I’m sure a few will drop out and new ones will come in. I also expect skmecof the top 3 to 5 to change also. But even as some drop in rank, all top coins may gain value as more money is coming into the cryptocurrency economy and the overall market cap is increasing. We saw this happen toward the end of last year.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:28:49 PM

Here is my prediction for the top 10, by the end of 2018:

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Bitcoin Cash
4. Litecoin
5. Monero
6. Stellar Lumens
7. Bitcoin Gold
8. Waves
9. NEO
10. Cardano.
cryptocrocs

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:30:12 PM

It should change because more and more projects are getting more ideal for our community,coins are just like cellphone models which are fast phasing when there are new models,old models will be soon get phased out so you need to know when will be the best time to get out with these old coins so you can prevent big losses with your investments,always be updated with the new projects so that you can get along with the new innovation.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
GlennEfrain

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

BTC won't move that's for sure i can't say nothing about other coins
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:37:43 PM

I believe that the top 10 coins will change after 1 year but IMO, Bitcoin will still be the top 1. The other significant change should be the prices and volumes will increase.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:47:09 PM

This is almost one year old list and now most new projects are in pipeline which will certainly replace the old one projects,some coins which are based on some old version or there is no advancement in their development would automatically be ousted from list.As per my predictions top 2 coins will be as it is.
1.BTC
2.ETH
3.LTC
5.XPR
4.XMR
6.NEO
7.IOTA
8.WAVES
9.ADA
10.Stellar

These are most growing coins and as per my conjecture these coins may appear in top 10 list.A lot of new projects are there in connection with these coins.Also they are backed by the community.
Cryptodaddy05

Merit: 18

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:52:26 PM

This is an interesting question, as there was significant change during the year with the top ten coins in both 2016 and 2017 from year beginning to year end!

Looking at this years top 10 after 2 months I think the top 7 coins above $7.5 billion in value - BTC, ETH, XRP, BTC, LTC, NEO and ADA - will all stay top 10, and I also believe the current number 9 coin EOS will stay top 10.

The remaining two top 10 spots are likely to be from the three coins XLM, XMR and DASH - although 10 months is a long time in crypto, and it’s possible one or more other coins might go gangbusters and break into the top 10 by end 18 - like TRON did earlier in the year before falling away.

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
freakslot

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:19:54 PM

I think some of the changes we will see. 2018 is already showing good projects, and you can see how fast new altcoin the market is growing . Undoubtedly changes will be
cryptamod

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:37:56 PM

It should always be changing because new altcoins will always be far ahead that these existing top altcoins today,we have a very volatile market ,and unregulated ICOs which makes our market being flooded by the new projects and almost everday good projects are showing up.That is why nothing is impossible these new altcoins will surely get a long with these top marketcap coins.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
jbautistangina

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:44:16 PM

Of course nothing in this world is permanent,you shouldnt be worried because you can always stick with bitcoin if you arent unsure what will happen to the market,most of the time when the market is starting to fail i am pulling out my altcoins investments so that no big damages will be received with the market's movements.the technology is changing so these coins should do the same.

boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:49:25 PM

It should change because more and more projects are getting more ideal for our community,coins are just like cellphone models which are fast phasing when there are new models,old models will be soon get phased out so you need to know when will be the best time to get out with these old coins so you can prevent big losses with your investments,always be updated with the new projects so that you can get along with the new innovation.
This is true as the world is changing,man has evolved ,as these coins are getting old these coins will eventually be outdated of the new coins and projects that are showing up.A time will come that all of these top coin in coinmarketcap will soon be replaced by the new coins and projects,we should always be updated with these new projects so we can get a long.

cryptonero

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:06:28 PM

Should be always changing because if not ,it will wont be called as market,each coins has its own pros and cons and all the new altcoins/projects are really getting more advance technology than the coins which has been here for years,every year there are some upgrades that is why new coins has more potentials to frow than these existing coins.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:49:10 AM

Obviously it can be change this year but Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo and Litecoin are the strongest in the top 10. I think these four will remain in top 10 apart from this I am expecting Dash should also be in top 10 coins this year. At present Dash is at 12 no according to coinmarketcap and I always believe in Dash potential I hope Dash soon be in top 10 also.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:36:18 AM

yes, top 10 coins on coinmarketcap will change again when next price pump , market price is stable right now and I think marketcap cap will past $1000B soon , hope my holding coins will pump to top 10 coins and I'll immediately become millionaire ...  Grin Grin Grin
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:43:53 AM

the ranking on the coin market cap changes every now and then' depending on the market Nature, NEO and Bitcoin cash broke into the top coins ranks and gas never looked back, other coins too can if ,the market and the users favor them
Sophia Portera

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:29:33 PM

Yes, Let's keep an eye on the coins and see what the changes are in the top 10: https://www.coinranker.net/
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

I also feel that today will be a good year for top 10 crypto coins, but also for the rest too. It's a strong year in general, people know how to avoid scams within the crypto space and also how to determine what is a good investment and what is not so good.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LUCKY21

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:49:41 PM

Last year it happened. Therefore, I think that this year will happen. In the market, crypto currency is changing. New projects are emerging and conquering the market. And how many such projects still will be? Therefore, I think that this year there will be changes.
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:43:35 AM

i think one-year simulation of top cryptocurrencies; Likely price range of each cryptocurrency ... We can be 95% certain that Bitcoin prices will fall between $4,614.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:59:48 AM

I would say so. Things are changing very quickly. Just look where we were three months ago! FOMO was very strong and no one could have really said that we will enter this bearish market when even good news means nothing. In my opinion, at least five cryptos will stay in top 10 until the end of the year, but the other half could be in "danger". You never know what can enter this sphere and change the flow of money rapidly.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
devilzero

Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

I would say so. Things are changing very quickly. Just look where we were three months ago! FOMO was very strong and no one could have really said that we will enter this bearish market when even good news means nothing. In my opinion, at least five cryptos will stay in top 10 until the end of the year, but the other half could be in "danger". You never know what can enter this sphere and change the flow of money rapidly.
I'm sure that the first three are not going to change too much, which is probably the most stable, and you can see that the market fluctuations are going to fluctuate with them.

Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:15:41 AM

I think that the top 10 will certainly change. Everything will depend on the demand for a coin on the market, as well as on the team's work on its future.
Javanewstar

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:17:27 AM

I think the top three changes may be small, but behind the change of the seven is huge, because there are still a lot of tokens, prices are far undervalued, so the list ranking is quite dynamic.

GVanelly

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:19:31 AM

They will definitely change. Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple will definitely remain in the top 10. But the rest will change. A promising project of NEM. He should shoot this year

ariyzt

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:26:21 AM

for the top 5 i think no coin will hit or replace their place there
the top 5 is too strong to get down

about rank 5 till 10
i think BTG (bitcoin Gold) have chance to get there, we just need to wait until btc up
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

There is definitely a difference from last year and no doubt the situation will be radically different after one year. But in general most of the top 10 coins are likely to remain the same. 
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and Stellar will remain. Roll Eyes

ramini

Activity: 126

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:14:05 PM

I think Yes, because there's no permanent in this world.
Top altcoins will keep changing over time because each coin cannot guarantee that it will be placed on fix rank because it depends on the crypto market and people will decide what would be the next series of top Altcoin in coinmarketcap.com in next few weeks or months.
Just like Ripple had overtaken Ethereum for almost a week but still Ethereum had raised back to the second seat as the highest market cap coin in the market.

phamquangbinh

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:02:38 PM

The market can change yes, besides mobility, i recommend everyone analyze the price and demand, the marketing and discussions held here in the forum during this period, obviously we will not read everything, but some shows us the future of the market.!!
vivuta115

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

It is certain to change. If for the last half of year has changed a top 10. For 2018 many abrupt projects can appear.
Some from a top 100 will make that they promised. And their price will grow.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:33:45 AM

Of course, but not as huge as the hidden gems with very low marketcap.

But I will be choosing one or more of the top 10 to bag for a less riskier investment.

PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:22:46 AM

In my opinion, I think the top 10 altcoin on the coinmarketcap will have a lot of changes this year, especially the top 5 to the top 10. Currently, BTC, ETH and XRP are 3 coin strong and has the most potential, it is difficult for any altcoin to beat them, so I think the top three positions will be hard to change. The altcoin in the lower position is always fierce competition because each altcoin has its own advantages to attract investors, so there will be a lot of disturbance in this area. This is just my opinion
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

Undoubtedly that the composition of the top ten will change on the coinmarketcap during 2018, and I think that some of the coins in the second five will be swapped, most likely the first five coins will remain unchanged. One or two coins will go beyond the top 10, they will be replaced by others
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

The coins will always change but it will take lot of efforts to grab more and more market cap and to achieve so much that they will come to Top 10. I have seen that TRX gotten its place in the Top 10 where as it used to be tarred at tanking of top 20 beyond. See the growth of the coin, being pumper and dumper coin it got its place into the top 10 and I think it will happen with some other coins too. We never know which coin will get invested heavily and increase in the price will bring them up. Surely at least two coins will get replaced this year.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:50:50 PM

I think that any thing on our planet has its lifespan and most likely the same can be said about blockchain technology as well as about new crypto-currencies that will also have their time, which goes very quickly.
UnterKleinemBaum

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:53:46 PM

The situation on Coinmarketcap always changes. I am really excited by the future! It is so interesting for me to see which alts can substitute others
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 12:58:46 PM

Of course, but not as huge as the hidden gems with very low marketcap.

But I will be choosing one or more of the top 10 to bag for a less riskier investment.
Yeah i guess so somehow it will have some changes, besides nobody knows what will happen next year, will they remain or will be evicted. It is also hard to analyze what will be the top coins for bext year. I am also agreeing in your point to chiose some to avoid riskier investments, besides nobody would correct you if which coins you will choose and it is your money.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

I think that the existing top 5 coins will still be here in the crypto market within the year. Because of the many ICO's in the current market, people are having problem in choosing for an altcoin investment. If the people wanted to have atleast an assurance from their investment, they should invest coins that belong to the top 10 coins in the market.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:01:46 PM

Everything is possible in the world of crypto. The top 10 will changed but not all because some coins are succesful and are popular.
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:15:36 PM

I  think that the top 10 will change.
Although I do think that we will still see Bitcoin/Ethereum/EOS/NEO/IOTA/Cardano up there.
And I think will be added to the top 10 pair of coins which are not in the top 100 now.
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:51:28 PM

There's no doubt that the top 10 lineup will change this year. There are many coins or token are being made and some might have the potential of being on the top 10. Some coins or tokens that have been around for quite some time now might gain momentum and overtakes a spot in the lineup. Also, not all the coins in the top 10 might be in its proper place. Sooner or later, one coin might step down from its position due to some circumstances.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌