Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:03:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap will change during this year?  (Read 494 times)
YAlex

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:51:39 AM

I was just looking at this screenshot of the coins 1 year ago (18 November).

https://i.gyazo.com/a5512b9a6b597b401dff293d70c6063b.png

The top 3 are still the same of course, though the prices changed drastically, it's still interesting to see the other coins drop off and disappear like that.

Can't imagine what next year snapshot will look like.
I think that to change, but that's just how God knows, although most likely he does not know:)
hiddenmist

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

The top 3 are still the same of course, though the prices changed drastically, it's still interesting to see the other coins drop off and disappear like that.

Base on the screenshot you have, it will definitely change. There are many potential coins that is currently  conquering the market like NEO that is not in top 10 at the moment. Im pretty sure there will be other coin that will dominate the market and the competition is more complex than before.

Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

Yes, I believe that very much can change. the only first two positions seem to me to be exactly the same. And in the top 10 a lot of new coins can get

pogpog10

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:54:27 PM

I am sure some of them will change because coins in top 25 are close to each other so they can change places even in little movements. For example tron's founder told his goal for tron was to get in top 10 in 2018. Tron was number 13th when he said that and just in 3 days tron became the number 6th or 5th. Now it's out of top 10 again but things change so fast so i would not surprised to see new 4-5 coins in top 10 this time next year. Of course coins like btc , eth ,ltc will remain there.

Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:59:36 PM

Some of them will change it depend on more people buying and selling the more pople buying and holding there coin’s the more higher could be. On the other side if more people are selling there coins the pricw will surely go down. Thats the reason why some coin and token in CMC go up amd down the rank

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

I think the top five may be difficult to have a big change, but at present there are more and more excellent tokens, so could be replaced at Top 10, when the bull market comes, no one knows what will happen.

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

Yes, I believe that very much can change. the only first two positions seem to me to be exactly the same. And in the top 10 a lot of new coins can get

I think also that there will be a big changes on the top 10 coins during this year. Still btc and eth these are on top on the coinmarketcap and other coins would be rallying in the market. Because in this market there are other coin that has the potential to develop their project.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

It always does. But I am sure no matter the changes that might happen as per ranking of coin according to there market capitalization, bitcoin will maintain it's leadership and ethereum will be second or third in the ranking. Bitcoin and etheteum are the heart beat of cryptocurrency.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Mrs Aura

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:17:38 PM

yes of course it will happen, because nothing will last forever.
But we can not predict which one will shine and which will sink.
Especially now that there are so many new ICOs that have great potential to shine in the crypto market.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

Top 3 is powerful coin and will not change during this year and if changed with lower price, I'll get lost. I choose to invest using long time period and I want get the profit of course. Rest coin is only new follower and will always change with out permission. Let's hope top 3 will give us profit and if yes I'll replace more money into it.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

The market can change yes, besides mobility, i recommend everyone analyze the price and demand, the marketing and discussions held here in the forum during this period, obviously we will not read everything, but some shows us the future of the market. Coins: Cardano, Stellar, EOS, IOTA, entered the top 10 through marketing and investment, i believe there is a pattern " the more the coin is remembered, the more strength wins". Remembering it's just my point of view.
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:35:18 PM

https://i.gyazo.com/a5512b9a6b597b401dff293d70c6063b.png

the top 3 will remain the same especially BTC don't know about others 
Agent99

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

I think yes, the probability of changing is very hight and there are some alt coins with high potential of increasing consider LSK
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:39:12 PM

Today the top 3 and 4 in the total marketcap doesnt deserved their positions,Bcash and XRP are much centralized coin and we shouldnt be support these two coins because they are being manipulated by their founders,few people are enjoying billions of dollars from our market,XRP has a lot of supply that is has been with the hands of its founder and developers so we should stay away with these two.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:44:22 PM

Last year's list has already changed, and by the end of the year it will change even more. I'm not sure that the two top coins will be displaced from their lofty perch (bitcoin and Ether). But NEO can rise above 6th place. The word stability is not about the world of cryptocurrency.

cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:47:34 PM

Yes of course if will change,because most of the new coins are outdated these old altcoins,which would be great because we will have more advance technology because the new innovations will come to these new altcoins,this we have a lot of good projects,VR,IoT,and A.I based projects will be dominating the ICOs that is why this year it would be massive adoption from these three platforms.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:50:28 PM

I think that in 1y, Top 5 will be BTC, ETH, BCH, NEO, LTC, in that order.

The the second 5 could be completely new coins like PRL, but IOTA and ADA will be out of Top 10. Ripple may be on 6-8th position.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:57:33 PM

Of course it really needs to change,because most of the coins at the top doent deserve their positions especially XRP and Bitcoin Cash because these two are very centralized,being manipulated by few people whos making billions of dollars with their coin supply,We shouldnt allow these two coins to be at the top because theres a lot of coins that deserves their positions,like NEO massively getting more popular today because of its good platform.

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:01:17 PM

if changing to red is "change" then yes. This year, is gonna be the year when goverments are going to set all regulations towards crypto.

Banks and goverments want to control all your money, and they are determined to not let you get away from them. This regulations are going to discourage people from investing into crypto.

My bet?? this year will be a bad one for cryptocurrency.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:04:45 PM

Cryptocurrencies has high volality market and it could rise and fall all of a sudden,you need to know that new altcoins has much potentials and greater technology than the old ones,that is why we will always have some altcoins that will stand beside these well known altcoins that existed years ago,new innovation will give us more improved altcoins with good technology,so yes it will always change.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: