Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:32:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The suppression of the traffic in China  (Read 79 times)
klement.i (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:19:16 AM

The Chinese authorities start to deal with trading on foreign exchanges. There is a check of work of crypto-currency traders on the foreign exchanges, threatening to freeze their assets.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

So they can identify who is going on an foreign exchange? Even if users are surfing thorugh VPN or the latest TOR?
If they will really succeed I guess it will be a big mess for the market.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

Firstly, where did you get this news from?

However, I really do not know what the Chinese government stand to gain in all these their attack on cryptocurrency? I do not see how they want to play that out but it is still all bullshit, and why on earth will I even want to stay in a country that is being such a control freak. Irregardless if it is my country or not, I can easily just move to another country if their bullshit does not suit me anymore.

So they can identify who is going on an foreign exchange? Even if users are surfing thorugh VPN or the latest TOR?
If they will really succeed I guess it will be a big mess for the market.

It won't be any mess. No one pays attention to them anymore unless want to use the news to play the market and shed weak hands once again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: