Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:10:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STAKE’s OUR ETHERIUM ADRESS HERE !!!  (Read 149 times)
coinsocieties (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:20:56 AM

Lets stake’s our etherium adress in this thread this is to secure our bitcointalk acount from hacker. I was making this because i See so many bitcointalk acount got hack. This is the only way to secure our acount from hacker i know almost all of us in this furom also using etherium wallet second to bitcoin wallet so we can secure our acount by staking our wallet here.

This is my ETH ADD: 0xE154AF2845636eB52C707cDCD949bfB4B34797c2

This is my email: coinsocieties@gmail.com

If your email or etherium adress change you have to post in this thread to make sure that acount is you and not hacker.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
genievic23

Activity: 417
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

my eth add is : 0x44B037A2e82204a4298Fe5F413367cCA963e88C9

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:57:26 AM

I will stake my etherium adress here thank you so much for this thead this is a big help to recover my acount later if something happen to my acount.

Here my adress: 0xfa914E128B13687239604d7d34505272C7C7505C
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:13:48 PM

My ETH Address is: 0x9DA4825C6376a22804df7E6824243AA04E12aa3B
MY email add is : MRICAFORTAISG@yahoo.com
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:23:00 PM

Lets stake’s our etherium adress in this thread this is to secure our bitcointalk acount from hacker. I was making this because i See so many bitcointalk acount got hack. This is the only way to secure our acount from hacker i know almost all of us in this furom also using etherium wallet second to bitcoin wallet so we can secure our acount by staking our wallet here.

If your email or etherium adress change you have to post in this thread to make sure that acount is you and not hacker.

It does not make any sense. A hacker can enter and erase all messages. It would be more logical to answer the previous message, so that your message was saved by someone else in case of hacking. So it is made with bitcoin wallets I do not remember in what branch, but such list exists.
coinsocieties (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

It does not make any sense. A hacker can enter and erase all messages. It would be more logical to answer the previous message, so that your message was saved by someone else in case of hacking. So it is made with bitcoin wallets I do not remember in what branch, but such list exists.

Its good to know that i send my etherium wallet to some one that i know and save there my etherium wallet. In that case we can help our wallet stake and can recover whatever happens in the future.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

Seems like staking our email address and eth address have little disadvantage. A hacker may use your email you put here and send a malicious site and then a careless someone accindentally click and use the site. Anyway there's only a small chance that it will happen.

Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:25:57 PM

Sad to say but you just compromise your email address to a lot of hackers. Better change your email address immediately before they crack your password. Putting your Ethereum address is also useless because it can easily erase in message section.
Scotshield

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:29:41 PM

my ETH is 0xB218b0eA0EA64749281634920306d13CA13D5EAa
sycaburatan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:31:56 PM

Sad to say but you just compromise your email address to a lot of hackers. Better change your email address immediately before they crack your password. Putting your Ethereum address is also useless because it can easily erase in message section.
Not really a bad thing? do you think the hacker would find out that there will be something like this ? he wont find this thread or will have the chance to remove all of those hundreds of posts from the hacked account.Do you really think this is non sense? if you can prove the email address and your ethereum address is yours by signing it ,the moderators and admins will give back yout account.

goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:32:11 PM

this member has a good point that hackers will definitely delete such posts to erase all proofs ..
so make a chain of replies , i mean quote the previous reply and post your address .

goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

Better change your email address immediately before they crack your password.

lol  Grin Grin too funny ...
can you tell me how you will know in advance that a hacker is going to crack your password Huh

this is not new idea , we already have btc address stake thread . this time op though to do it with eth address .
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:24:24 AM

Not really a bad thing? do you think the hacker would find out that there will be something like this ? he wont find this thread or will have the chance to remove all of those hundreds of posts from the hacked account.Do you really think this is non sense? if you can prove the email address and your ethereum address is yours by signing it ,the moderators and admins will give back yout account.

In tha case all of us can send a sign message to the acount of your friends, relatives or anyone that you can trust so your adress so that if something happen you can use that as a prove that acount is belong to you.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:31:35 AM

If necessary we post a sign message in this thread to make it more convincing and safe from hackers.
yahman

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:34:06 AM

this is the info for hackers!! do not share any private information ever
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: