Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:23:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 Tips For New Bitcoin Investors  (Read 197 times)
amirshaf (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:32:06 AM

We see in the few month ago that bitcoin pump so hard and reach 22 k dolar and then he come down again till 6k  and now is stable betwen 9.5 k till 11k so the new investor they are scared of buy bitcoin in that time that why i give 5 good tips  can help them to have they right the decision 1
 1. Start Small
You should start with small amount like 30 percent from ur capital invest
  2. Do they Groundwork
Before you jump into the world of bitcoin, you need to read up on the subject.
The more you understand, the better off you will be. Yes, bitcoin can offer a unique opportunity, but an understanding of the surrounding areas is recommended. For instance, gain knowledge of the underlying technology, and how blockchains work.
 3. Learn to value coins in BTC
Bitcoin is the current primary currency of the crypto economy (i.e., its what you have to use to buy most altcoins
4. Keep Your Coins In Wallets
While exchanges are a great place to purchase digital currencies, they may not be the best place to hold such assets.
5. Learn Technical Analysis
Technical Analysis (TA) is the analyzing of price and volume data and trying to predict future trends based on that.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

Okay that we know very well. The new investors would love to follow those tips but in reality that never happens as they don't even know what will work for them and what not. They just keep going on and don't think, they try new ways of earning and learning and many times they fail for the first time. The points are applicable when they have fixed ways of investing. For instance if I am gambling then all you points are valid for that purpose but not all time. :-)
But good list thanks for sharing.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:56:25 AM

Okay that we know very well. The new investors would love to follow those tips but in reality that never happens as they don't even know what will work for them and what not. They just keep going on and don't think, they try new ways of earning and learning and many times they fail for the first time. The points are applicable when they have fixed ways of investing. For instance if I am gambling then all you points are valid for that purpose but not all time.
Yeah, actually it is pretty simple to invest into Bitcoin. I have some advice too for beginners if you want to invest into Bitcoin. First of all, you do not need to be afraid to start buying and collecting anytime you can. Do not wait until the price drop any further because we do not know what will happen in the future. The price of Bitcoin may go up, but the price of Bitcoin may go down too. So the best way to face that is to collect as much as possible and as soon as possible. And if the up and down of the price happens, do not panic because that is a very normal thing.
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:51:39 AM

If you want to give tips and tricks to new cryptocurrency investors,it would be more effective if you post this on your own cryptocurrency blog,make a Youtube video or start a social media account about this topic.
Posting a thread like this here is pointless,because most of the newbie investors don`t read this forum.
My tip for the newbies is the golden rule-Don`t trust anyone.Even the big and trusted traders.

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:48:04 PM

My top tip is this: both bitcoin and alts have flash crashes from time to time, and the way to take advantage is to set very low buy orders well in advance.

Sometimes you have to wait months for the orders to execute, but then it's extremely profitable because the price rebounds back and you sell at a decent profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
millenniumcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:58:54 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 01:09:43 PM by millenniumcoin

We see in the few month ago that bitcoin pump so hard and reach 22 k dolar and then he come down again till 6k  and now is stable betwen 9.5 k till 11k so the new investor they are scared of buy bitcoin in that time that why i give 5 good tips  can help them to have they right the decision 1
 1. Start Small
  2. Do they Groundwork
The more you understand, the better off you will be. Yes, bitcoin can offer a unique opportunity, but an understanding of the surrounding areas is recommended. For instance, gain knowledge of the underlying technology, and how blockchains work.
Bitcoin is the current primary currency of the crypto economy (i.e., its what you have to use to buy most altcoins
While exchanges are a great place to purchase digital currencies, they may not be the best place to hold such assets.
Technical Analysis (TA) is the analyzing of price and volume data and trying to predict future trends based on that.
Well,these tips you mentioned are good for investing in bitcoin but remember that these investment tips may not soothe most investor, what you have considered good tips for mr A may not work for mr B .However, generally speaking, these few tips may be added to these list.
1.Review your needs and goals:
It’s well worth taking the time to think about what you really want from your investments.
Knowing yourself, your needs and goals on investment whether long or short will make your investment successful.
2. Consider how long you can invest:
Think about how soon you need to get your money back.Time frames vary for different goals and will affect the type of investment (ie long or long term investment ) you can take on.

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:12:30 PM

1. Very agree as it's too risky to invest your hard earnings when a 20% sell would just wreck your capital easily.
2. Depends how you look at it, of course understanding the technology is crucial to understand its capability and potential, but still we need to stress the importances of how market works too if you wanna profit from it.
3. So simple math after converting btc to fiat would do on buying alts, but not easy for non-math beginners like me previously
4. I think it depends on your strength of holding certain coins, i heard very less about exchange chipping away your coins but definitely a good practice, just it might be hassle to transfer out and in between wallet, those fees are just paid for nothing actually.
5. Well you could go technical and i hope it does help alot haha

Dragon5

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:10:11 PM

First of all, you should calculate risks. Bitcoin is fairly expensive to buy and volantile to invest. If you invest everything you have, then rather think twice.
I'm all for it, but be careful. So, START SMALL!!! And do not trust everyone.. Take care
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:28:49 PM

I think you should pay attention
1. Research first
Make sure you've done your research before deciding to invest in bitcoin. The circulation of bitcoin is very limited. For now,
2. Start slowly
For beginners, start to invest bitcoin slowly. Do not rush to put all the money you have to buy this digital money.
This way you will be able to learn first about investing in bitcoin.
3. Keep creating additional portfolios
Its fluctuating value makes it impossible for you to put all your money and invest in bitcoins. Can-can, when the price falls then lost all the money you have invested.
4. Follow the progress of the price
The bitcoin value keeps moving every minute. Therefore, you need to monitor the movement. There are several features that can be used, such as bitcoin checker and bitcoin ticker widget. Both can give a warning if the movement has reached the value you want. After that stay you decide, want to buy or want to sell.
5. Smart choosing time when buying and selling
When you already have bitcoins, selling and buying things is not easy. Need a good foresight in doing so.
If the origin of the sale could be, the price could fall away from the purchase price. So keep observant in bitcoin trading
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:11:00 PM

This tips helps a lot to all investors. And in additional tips i can give is that as an investor, you must be deligent in studying  the trend of bitcoin. You must be a cool investor also, that means your emotion must be controlled specially during the fall of bitcoin price and never do the panic selling. That you must learn to HOLD your bitcoin in times of crisis. 

MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

One of the best tips is to learn,learn,learn. That means read everything you can on the internet to get some knowledge about what you are investing in and how to avoid making mistakes. But this rule doesnt work at all in real life so as the rule says "You cant win wihtout losing" People have to firstly make some mistakes before they learn how to make things good. What I want to say with all of this? Expect to make some mistakes because no one could do anything perfect and if you lose take it as a win and move forward. Dont expect to win from the first time because that is almost impossible to happen if you are a beginner in something.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:33:28 PM

There was a lot of attention when bitcoin was up at it's peak which gave a lot of people fomo so there would be a lot that would have lost money if they panic sold on the way down to where we are now.

I think there might be a few would be investors standing on the sidelines because of the huge drop and could be waiting to see how it goes before jumping in.

I think the key lesson is to be prepared to lose what you put in just in case it goes wrong.

Mr. Thang

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:59:13 PM

My top tip is this: both bitcoin and alts have flash crashes from time to time, and the way to take advantage is to set very low buy orders well in advance.

Sometimes you have to wait months for the orders to execute, but then it's extremely profitable because the price rebounds back and you sell at a decent profit.

That's true and many sometimes panic whenever a crash occurs. It's normal for the price to go down every once in a while and we should not panic when this happens. If we sell when the price drops, we will lose and will contribute to the price drop. We must continue to hold and wait for the price to go up if we want to sell. The price will rise after it goes down.

Biscutard

Activity: 758
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:23:47 PM

You must be a very patient person to wait for that long. Cheesy

We see in the few month ago that bitcoin pump so hard and reach 22 k dolar and then he come down again till 6k  and now is stable betwen 9.5 k till 11k so the new investor they are scared of buy bitcoin in that time that why i give 5 good tips  can help them to have they right the decision 1
 1. Start Small
  2. Do they Groundwork
I think it is better to diversify your bitcoin and altcoins at the same time since bitcoin price is not stable nowadays and is keep going up and down due to the fluctuation.

Those tips above are helpful but i guess you missed some of the tips. Cheesy
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:56:35 AM

You left out a big one but I got your back and that tip is don't succumb to the noise and fear, particularly the fear of missing out (FOMO). This seems to be the strongest emotion that is active in newbie traders and you gotta take care of this emotion first otherwise all other tips as helpful as they are, won't mean much I'm afraid.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:23:21 AM

I really appreciate many things that you recommend to us because at least what you submit from some tips you give to invest in Bitcoin will certainly increase the knowledge of investors to avoid mistakes in bitcoin investments. and if I could add one more tip that investors need to know is I think investors should have enough free time to keep monitoring the movement of the crypto market in order to know the right time to save it and also the time to earn profits.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
romeo23

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:44:25 AM

As Bitcoin continues to be a hot topic in the world of cryptocurrecies,many people are making so many predictions about its value,after buying and selling..and for the new Bitconiners Investor here are the best 5 tips that i can give you...

1) Before buying Bitcoin you should know more about it...the more you understand the better off will be. We all know that bitcoin offers a unique and rare opportunity for new investors. However, if you don't have a high level understanding of how a blockchain stores secure data (such as coins), then you are investing in the equivalent of tulip bulbs. Find a trusted person or resource that you can engage with to ask questions in order to understand the nuances of your investment in a safe environment.

2)You should be carefull. Risk is inherent to investment, and new investors should keep in mind that digital currency is in a very early stage of development when compared to similar asset markets like the stock or bond markets. Start small, and invest a small portion of your capital. Don’t chase Bitcoin prices. Decide on a entry point and stick with it.

3) You need to diversify effectively because we all know by now that over the last several years, Bitcoin has produced some very impressive gains. While these gains may tempt an investor to put all their money in Bitcoin, keep in mind that no individual should put all their eggs in one basket. This is a well-known fact. Be wise when making your choices.

4) You should keep your coins in a safe Wallets..While exchanges are a great place to purchase digital currencies, they may not be the best place to hold such assets. Don't store coins on an exchange as in the past, many of them have got hacked. So keep your coins in wallets.

5)And lastly be prepared for volatility..The digital currenct markets are notoriusly volatile, and there are several strategies that investros can use to manage the inevitable price fluctuations. One strategy is diversification.

Many people believe that a passive investment style will outperform active strategies in the long term. Not only is passive investing inexpensive and simple, it also lowers trading fees leading to much lower operating expenses.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:53:08 AM

It is really simple. Look at the graph from 8 years ago then it might help a lot. Just do the summary of it.
Then go back to your own self and think thoroughly as possible.

There is a lot of possibility for the value to go back. Once they see it goes to a higher price then many will expect that it will hit another record breaking event.
Victor$

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:56:39 PM

If you want to give tips and tricks to new cryptocurrency investors,it would be more effective if you post this on your own cryptocurrency blog,make a Youtube video or start a social media account about this topic.
Posting a thread like this here is pointless,because most of the newbie investors don`t read this forum.
My tip for the newbies is the golden rule-Don`t trust anyone.Even the big and trusted traders.
Wow this is an effective idea as if you will promote bitcoin socially then it will increase the number of investors and also will be great help for the old investors as well. Making other people aware of the bitcoin benefit is good for our own self as well, I think we should make them aware of bitcoin price rise and fall so, for this they should read the daily posting of people who they use to share in this forum and always invest at the low price then wait till the price increase so high, not to sell your bitcoin at panic ratting at any cost.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: