Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:28:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] WhiteWall - Secured Virtual Private Servers (VPS)  (Read 411 times)
Madstayler (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:33:20 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 11:04:14 AM by Madstayler

In the 21st century there is a pressing need for secure data storing. Every single day you can find news about hacker attacks, hacked
cryptocurrency wallets and leaked private information (God bless Jennifer Lawrence Grin). Everyone can become a victim of hackers.

One of the WhiteWall project general objectives is providing security to our clients. All users’ data is always stored encrypted. Thanks to the
connection with remote desktops via network of routers, anonymous VPNs and a mixer traffic of one user can’t be distinguished from other
users’ traffic. This approach allows preventing the possibility of remote access to your data. Hackers can get your data only if you send them
access information.

The WhiteWall project provides a multi-layered system for protecting users’ remote working places, which is covering all possible ways to steal
your data.    
  • Constant migration of VPS between Data Centers
This method is intended to protect users’ data against decryption algorithms, because hackers have to trace the migration route and to initiate
a new attack from a different angle after each relocation.
  • Two-stage encryption with the use of BitLocker and VeraCrypt
According to official data, it will take more than several trillion years to decrypt information encrypted with this pair of algorithms.
  • All the traffic (incoming, internal and outcoming) is processed inside our own VPN based on OpenVPN
The method prevents your data from being stolen when transmitting. We can also set up a direct gateway for you if it is necessary.

1 WHW Token provides the right to have 10% discount  on 1 VPS server for a period of 1 month. When paying for 1 month, up to 10 WHW
can be used.
If the amount of the discount is less than 100%, then user should make an additional payment in any of the suggested cryptocurrencies:
Ethereum, Bitcoin, Bitcoin CASH. At once user can also pay for several months in advance.

Looking forward for your feedback!
olegoleg117

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

i think blockchain isn't big problem for hackers.
the best people who implement data protection, in past was a hackers.
protect in internet it's a big work, not just one platform.
when you will start this project? interisting how it will be work
AvadaJigurda

Activity: 231
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:32:48 PM

i think blockchain isn't big problem for hackers.
the best people who implement data protection, in past was a hackers.
protect in internet it's a big work, not just one platform.
when you will start this project? interisting how it will be work

Hello. Now we're preparing WP and site. We'll release it in the nearest future. If you want to be one of the first to read our WP, please send me your e-mail in private message.
General moments of how it works you can find in message above. Soon we'll give more information to community
bangdex

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:06:35 PM

i want to understand it...read carefully
Madstayler (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

i want to understand it...read carefully
Hello. You can ask any questions, we are ready to answer it
yorself7014

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:05:21 AM

Quite interesting idea. I would like to learn more about the project and devs, so will be waiting for the ANN then.
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:17:47 AM

its a quite interesting for this but looking forward for more info about this project,update us !thanks and good luck
Madstayler (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:36:22 AM

Hello everybody!

We have commissioned an external audit from Group-IB. We will publish the results and our White Paper in the nearest future.

Keep an eye on our news!
EstefanyP18

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:52:03 AM

Hi, does your website or whitepaper need translation into Spanish, Italian or Portuguese? Please send me an email at estefanytranslates@gmail.com
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:55:23 AM

I want see how this is works.
Madstayler (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:01:01 AM

Hi, does your website or whitepaper need translation into Spanish, Italian or Portuguese? Please send me an email at estefanytranslates@gmail.com
Hello. Thank you for the offer. We will contact you when the White Paper will be finished
Madstayler (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:03:48 AM

I want see how this is works.
Hello! I can explain you everything, is it better for you to discuss it in private messages or via e-mail?
EstefanyP18

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:48:16 AM

https://i.imgur.com/3Wsa4jU.jpg

In the 21st century there is a pressing need for secure data storing. Every single day you can find news about hacker attacks, hacked
cryptocurrency wallets and leaked private information (God bless Jennifer Lawrence Grin). Everyone can become a victim of hackers.

One of the WhiteWall project general objectives is providing security to our clients. All users’ data is always stored encrypted. Thanks to the
connection with remote desktops via network of routers, anonymous VPNs and a mixer traffic of one user can’t be distinguished from other
users’ traffic. This approach allows preventing the possibility of remote access to your data. Hackers can get your data only if you send them
access information.

The WhiteWall project provides a multi-layered system for protecting users’ remote working places, which is covering all possible ways to steal
your data.    
  • Constant migration of VPS between Data Centers
This method is intended to protect users’ data against decryption algorithms, because hackers have to trace the migration route and to initiate
a new attack from a different angle after each relocation.
  • Two-stage encryption with the use of BitLocker and VeraCrypt
According to official data, it will take more than several trillion years to decrypt information encrypted with this pair of algorithms.
  • All the traffic (incoming, internal and outcoming) is processed inside our own VPN based on OpenVPN
The method prevents your data from being stolen when transmitting. We can also set up a direct gateway for you if it is necessary.

1 WHW Token provides the right to have 10% discount  on 1 VPS server for a period of 1 month. When paying for 1 month, up to 10 WHW
can be used.
If the amount of the discount is less than 100%, then user should make an additional payment in any of the suggested cryptocurrencies:
Ethereum, Bitcoin, Bitcoin CASH. At once user can also pay for several months in advance.

Looking forward for your feedback!

Hi, I'm actually quadrilingual, I don't use google translate because it produces low quality results.
 If I used Google Translate why wouldn't I offer 25 different languages?
I offer 4 languages: Spanish, Italian Portuguese and English, if interested please contact me at my email: estefanytranslates@gmail.com
AlistairJ

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

How will regular law-abiding sites respond to this system? It can turn out that they are users of this system will be mistaken for hackers. For example, exchanges with the change of IP require you to check via email that this is not a hack.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

Let's see what's in store for this whitewall project.
And how much would 1WHW token be?
And are you going to disclose your team members?
Of course we want to know if you really have the capability to execute this service.
Madstayler (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:08:36 AM

How will regular law-abiding sites respond to this system? It can turn out that they are users of this system will be mistaken for hackers. For example, exchanges with the change of IP require you to check via email that this is not a hack.
Hello. You won`t have to pass such type of verification too often. Your IP depends on the output data-center, usually we change it every 2-3 months. We will describe our infrustructure much better in the White Paper.
Madstayler (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:24:56 AM

Let's see what's in store for this whitewall project.
And how much would 1WHW token be?
And are you going to disclose your team members?
Of course we want to know if you really have the capability to execute this service.
Our main products are Virtual Private Servers. The point is that we are not a start-up, we are already providing such survices and already have users. We have started this ICO in order to collect money for developing new features in this field.
1 WHW = $10 ($7.5 during the pre-ICO)
Unfortunatelly, we won`t give you real names of team members for security reasons. We will use most famous nicknames on different forums
Madstayler (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:08:03 AM

Hello!
We have finally fully announced the project. The idea is the same, but we have decided not to hold an ICO. Please check our ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3299710.new#new
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: