Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help funding an 8 BTC loan @ 7.5% on BTCJam.com << High RISK / High REWARD  (Read 941 times)
LiquidGamerX (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:40:08 PM

This investment is NOT for everyone.  I listed it, because I am excited at the low price of the block erupter blades.  I would like to purchase as much as I can.  I am able to cover this loan before December 1st, 2013.  If  I am able to fill this loan than I will have over 50Gh/s.  

The listing is here if you want to check it out:
https://btcjam.com/listings/7037

I am in the process of having my credit score verified, so check back later if my rating is to low for you to invest.

Also note that I have 2 currently active loans.  If your wondering why I have not payed them off before listing a new one, it is because I am still making money on them on BTC-E.com, and they are due November 1st.  The price of LTC is way low, and I have been gobbling them up.

One more thing you will notice is that I have been flagged here on bitcointalk.org,  this was from tomatocage. I believe it was flagged prematurely(check trust comment).

The negative comment on ebay is from an LCD screen that cracked before I shipped it.  Had to cancel, and refund customer.  This displeased him very much since the screen was for a another customer repair.

Thank you for checking it out!

Eric Quesnel

You can find all my personal information through google, or BTCJam.com
bitcoin44me

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:41:26 PM

You need to fix that before:

Trust: -4: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore

LiquidGamerX (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:45:33 PM

I spose your right,  however I'm sure by December 1st it will be to late to pick up 2 more blades.   Just throwing out a Hail Mary here.

Also, it was done prematurely.  I figure the people who do there research are the ones to invest anyways.
bitcoin44me

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:48:50 PM

I am just explaining why you got 0% of the loan, and why people won't trust you.

LiquidGamerX (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:08:46 PM

Its still early, I've seen it jump up before.  A lot of people seem to take high risks on this website.  For high gains of course.  I'm willing to fit that model until I obtain the positive rating, and trust.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:25:18 PM

Just throwing out a Hail Mary here.

Yes, this is exactly correct given that your payment on your loans are due today. This seems like you're trying for one last loan before the day is up and payments for either loan are missed, amirite? Grin

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
LiquidGamerX (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:28:15 PM

Wrong, considering that the loan you speak of that is due has already been paid off.
bitcoin44me

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:29:07 PM

Wrong, considering that the loan that you speak of that is due has already been paid off.

Prove that you paid it back, please

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:31:16 PM

Wrong, considering that the loan that you speak of that is due has already been paid off.

How do you know which loan I'm talking about?

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
LiquidGamerX (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:32:53 PM

I assumed you were talking about the only one that I have due at the moment.  As I said in the first post on this topic.  The other two active loans are due at the beginning of November.  I am keeping the BTC in BTC-E.com for the time being.  At least till the price of LTC goes back up.
LiquidGamerX (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:34:33 PM

Prove that you paid it back, please

Go here

https://btcjam.com/users/6225

It shows you my repaid loans.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:37:39 PM

Ah, ok. The payment schedule and the date due described in the loan comments are a little confusing (and for https://btcjam.com/listings/6745 there is no indication of an Nov 1 due date, simply "1st of the month" for the payment schedule). Still though, lenders should err on the side of caution and wait until your loans are paid off until lending again. And be especially wary of escalating loan requests (First 1 BTC, then 2, then 4, etc).

Good luck on repayment, and I look forward to removing the cautionary warning Smiley

LiquidGamerX (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:43:16 PM

Ah, ok. The payment schedule and the date due described in the loan comments are a little confusing (and for https://btcjam.com/listings/6745 there is no indication of an Nov 1 due date, simply "1st of the month" for the payment schedule). Still though, lenders should err on the side of caution and wait until your loans are paid off until lending again. And be especially wary of escalating loan requests (First 1 BTC, then 2, then 4, etc).

Good luck on repayment, and I look forward to removing the cautionary warning Smiley

Thank you tomatocage, though I still do feel that your negative comment is a little premature.  I believe you could of just left a regular comment.  It kinda hurts to see that negative rating, so early in my registration on bitcointalk.org.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 04:20:49 PM

Thank you tomatocage, though I still do feel that your negative comment is a little premature.  I believe you could of just left a regular comment.  It kinda hurts to see that negative rating, so early in my registration on bitcointalk.org.

Yeah man, I know what you mean. I think the Trust system is a little too binary since a small caution rating carries the same weight and results in the same red color as a full blown negative scammer rating. Yours of course falls into the former category, and if you can stick it out for another month and pay back your initial loans, I'll not only remove the cautionary warning, but also give you a positive rating.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 08:52:16 PM

Do you personally think that you're causing your investors to have a high risk? Not really a good thing to advertise.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 08:54:14 PM

People do their scams on new accounts.  No one wants to waste time building reputation only to scam a few months or a year later.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 04:34:31 PM

People do their scams on new accounts.  No one wants to waste time building reputation only to scam a few months or a year later.

Unless you're candoo. Oh wait...he failed. Cheesy

Also, look at pirate. He got quite a bit of rep and made off with some nice $$$...despite getting busted in the end.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 03:29:53 PM

Well imagine that.

https://btcjam.com/users/6225

smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 11:23:27 PM

Another POS scammer.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 11:27:08 PM

Another good call Tomatocage!!  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: