Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:03:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the bounties forward-looking programm?  (Read 121 times)
must_have (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:45:49 AM

I am afraid about this. Can the bounty crash after this year? How long ICO will give us money?
I don't know is it worth it? Does anybody appease me?

"sorry for my bad english"
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:53:47 AM

In crypto world there is always risk, even bitcoin could crash within a year or so, but we all hope it won't. The same goes for bounty and ICOs. But know that as long as there is demand for crypto, it will have its value. So at the end it is up to you, if you think its worth it... than it is.
AndreyBitTalk

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:00:46 AM

Bounty will always exist.This is a regular job ,social advertising.But with the ICO is a little more complicated..can introduce what any taxes
must_have (OP)

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

So at the end it is up to you, if you think its worth it... than it is.

I hope it is. Now i should work hard for it
DarLim11

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:01:04 PM

Since bounties are a way to attract advertisers like us to continue advertising them they might probably not remove those. It is already essential for the campaigns to grow, with the support they get from the community it will help spread much faster the news therefore they can sell much more.

It will be like a give and take scenario where both psrties will benefit. Both sides will earn something. The ICOs gives token we give services.
Eternu

Merit: 257

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:24:24 PM

So at the end it is up to you, if you think its worth it... than it is.

I hope it is. Now i should work hard for it

Just take your time, do your research. Get to know everything you can about ICO or what ever you want to invest in. That way you will minimize chance of losing. Set goal for your self, and try to understand what "you" want.

Wish you best of luck in the future!
acha1217

Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:57:35 PM

Bounty program and ICO will keep running, but that follow the technology, more sophisticated the technology the Bounty program will follow it, that's like use more modern system to make it easy (maybe bounty without weekly report)
And as long the ICO have demand, that's will be still running, because the project depend by the investors behind it. And I hope all will be better day by day. Thank you
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:03:59 PM

I am afraid about this. Can the bounty crash after this year? How long ICO will give us money?
I don't know is it worth it? Does anybody appease me?

"sorry for my bad english"
Bounty programs are going to have a finite shelf life, especially when it comes to the fact that a majority of them are mostly dedicated to giving tokens with no real value outside of their short lifespan as a means of paying their advertisers. The fact that they continue to exist these days relies almost solely on their ability to print tokens constantly and not necessarily have a legitimate business to operate. That's something that is completely unsustainable, and I wouldn't rely on them into the future.
mario00

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

I think bounty programs are good, it helps to bring exposure to new altcoins, helps developers put their work out there and also get word spread out across investors. It's quite nice, although no one expects it to last very long because some other way of advertising new coins will be put out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: