Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:05:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP] A blockchain-powered user-centric Web 3.0 platform  (Read 1681 times)
webRunesTeam (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:50:20 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 03:36:00 PM by webRunesTeam

Airdrop Campaign is over.
5,000,000 WGD were allocated in less than 48h!
Participants will get a confirmation email with details included.
Thank you for your support!

Get your 250 GWD ($10 in equivalent) and 25 WGD per invited friend!

webGold (WGD) — is an ERC20 token and is required for settlements between
WRIO Internet OS projects. More details in the ANN thread.

Total Airdrop Campaign token allocation:
5,000,000 WGD + 2,500,000* WGD · $300,000 equivalent**

* extra Prizes for Donators, see below
** calculated for the initial WGD price; more details in the White Paper

Rules

1. Follow our Twitter page, retweet the pinned tweet and tag 5 friends.
You need to have at least 250 followers
2. Like our Facebook page and repost the pinned post and tag 5 friends.
You need to have at least 250 friends
3. Like our Youtube Intro and subscribe
4. Join our Discord and Telegram channels to stay on top of our latest announcements

Read details and apply on this webGold Airdrop form
Review your application here

Special Rounds

Register  ★  Check the list of participants

As it took just a few days for our Whitelist to be filled up
with quite a number of investors willing to contribute $50,000 and more,
we have launched a special campaign to allocate additional tokens.
Thus WGD will not be distributed to a small group of major investors only.
The campaign will help you get WGD before major investors even start
purchasing the tokens. Considering the current price of ETH, the campaign
allows you to get tokens with a significant bonus as an AIRDROP share.

Donators will automatically take part in webGold Airdrop ★ Special Rounds
depending on the donated amount.

Total Special Rounds token allocation: 2,500,000 WGD · $100,000 equivalent

Get extra WGD

Ambassador Campaign
Spread the word about webGold Crowdsale to get additional rewards.
Become an Ambassador!

Want even more WGD? Join our Bounty Campaign!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:58:53 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 08:51:48 PM by webRunesTeam

Repost under official webRunes account. Questions and feedback will be moved here.
Poll "Do you like airdrops?" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3082815
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:25:30 AM

First registration round of Crowdsale · One Time Event is filled up! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfe5bYJYayC_ZwmWgHjea-gij5-2MohY5TaOwHT4QhVU_iVnQ/viewform
Next stop is Stage 1. Thank you for your support.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:35:26 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 12:46:20 PM by webRunesTeam

Great project! I want to communicate in social networks and make purchases in the online store - without being distracted by windows with advertisements. A large number of people will be happy - when your project solves this problem.
Ads is very annoying, that's true. But to be successful we must provide something more balanced for business<->users. We are working on Offers. Info could be found in the White Paper. Or please ask here for the details.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:20:27 PM

What I love is the web 3.0 section for Entrepreneurs, that is the much needed value. Another thing I like is the distribution ratio, it will help create a very large community of users of WGD tokens.
Thanks. We'd like to find a balance and spread WGD tokens among a lot of people.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:25:26 PM

i spent quality time analysing the contant of this thread and found out that this is a new a concept enterily .Different from all the projects i have seen and invested on.I pleadge to work for you ,if you will need my services
Thank you. Please contact us on https://t.me/webRunesGroup.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

as an IT guy i am interested with this secured browser, this will help us secure our day to day transactions in the office especially on all our web-based systems, as we rely on most common vulnerable browser. i would gladly help promote this to my colleagues.
Thanks. Please ask them to ask questions, we'd love to share our ideas!
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:38:36 PM

Inreresting project! I think you made a powerful program that can withstand  competition,im sure this is only the beginning,your program will be the best when its fully develop.I myself will be one of the lucky guy to use your program and im looking forward for that!
Correct. This is only the beginning. Please check our Advanced Guide to get more information https://webrunes.com/img/advanced_guide.jpg.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:04:43 PM

This is a really great project -and it seems it has a lot of different aspects to it.
How would you sum this up in an elevator pitch to someone who has no idea about it?
Thank you.
We'd say, it's a platform to create a blockchain-powered decentralized wikipedia of machine-readable and secure data. It can automatically process all incoming content and show it to a proper readers based on their Interest Matrix.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:21:25 AM

First 50,000+ WGD were allocated in first 2 days.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:59:41 PM

wow, I like the project idea. I am expecting a detailed roadmap and teams behind this amazing YouPay. All the best to the team  !!!
Please check our https://webrunes.com/img/one-pager.png
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:08:10 PM

100,000+ WGD were allocated.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:49:54 PM

i've been looking thru the thread, your twitter profile, and telegram group, but i can't find any telegram bounty Smiley don't you have any? I'd really love to help promote thru telegram! there's a big community waiting on telegram to know WRIO. besides, telegram is the most easiest way to communicate aside from messenger which already blocked ICOs and other crypto links/details.

as my suggestion, how about a Telegram Bounty, wherein a participant will recieve token/s, if they invite or add they're friend or colleagues on your telegram group. but resticts adding bot or dead accounts. that would be a nice way to increase our community.
We have Telegram bounty, please check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897802
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:04:26 AM

Airdrop ★ Special Rounds launched! Join at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzoXx9uOW3KvbqG_CHRfDKdsDqYuqXmtjkSYozI5yiSOvMaQ/viewform
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:45:52 PM

This is a very promising project from what you have on the white paper. How do you plan to have it run on all other browsing platforms?
We're developing a cross-browser solution (html5 compatible browsers).

Will you work with network operators/providers?
No, there no need to cooperate with them. But if you have a particular question regarding ISPs, please let us know.

Your white paper said webGold but the twitter handle for the airdrop said webrunes. what is the similarities
webGold is the token name and webRunes is our team name.

Thank you for your question!
deytraderfx

Activity: 476
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 06:28:52 PM

When will the distribution of coins be for the current airdrop? .. I need to know this ..
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:57:42 PM

When will the distribution of coins be for the current airdrop? .. I need to know this ..
As it mentioned on https://webrunes.com/img/cards/airdrop_thread.jpg it's 29 April.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:11:27 AM

Inreresting project! I think you made a powerful program that can withstand  competition,im sure this is only the beginning,your program will be the best when its fully develop.I myself will be one of the lucky guy to use your program and im looking forward for that!
Thank you. We try to create something useful for all internet users.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:27:50 AM

i was able to get the CRD every hour in https://wrioos.com but my comments did not reflect. is it still in development mode?
We're trying to find the problem, the issue is on twitter side: it doesn't display some tweets in the timeline.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

how will this browser supports offline development? like, running offline web-based system we need tools like jquery, js, bootstrap will this be part of the of the project integration as a whole?
Modern browsers support HTML5 offline features, we're going to use them heavily. Naturally, WRIO OS node is using JS, but you can run your own WRIO OS server (open-source, you can use any of them like tor, they're only the gate and don't store any private data) and later we're going to develop WRIO OS browser, FF/Chrome plugins and mobile app: any of those stuff will take care about rendering pages and you won't need WRIO OS nodes any more. You can imagine them as read-only browser (all scripts are ignored) with apps (like plugins for browsers): sharing, commenting, funds transferring, you name it. You choose only what you do need for a comfortable browsing. You choose what features must be on the pages, not websites owners, they provide info/data only.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: