Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:41:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 BOUNTIES THE MANAGERS (SMersy) 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3456 times)
gecodeblock

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:51:49 PM

ATTENTION : ATRIZ AND ALU ARE SERIAL SCAMMERS . IF OP IS NOT AFILIATE WITH THOSE SCAMMERS YOU NEED TO REMOVE ALL CRIMINALS IN THIS SHEET.

CHECK HOW HE ADMITED SCAMMED INVESTORS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=135920#newfeedback

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:29:37 AM

Jamal is a great manager, I have been working with him since May and he always keeps his promises and sends payments.
I had problems in my part of work and he understood me and gave me some time to fix them.

You are working with him since May, yet you joined the forum in November...
Nice try jamal, trying to give yourself a positive comment with one of your alt accounts!
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 04:25:14 AM

Jamal is a great manager, I have been working with him since May and he always keeps his promises and sends payments.
I had problems in my part of work and he understood me and gave me some time to fix them.

You are working with him since May, yet you joined the forum in November...
Nice try jamal, trying to give yourself a positive comment with one of your alt accounts!

she's working with me for a long time from Telegram and Skype..

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:44:30 AM

Guys let's not derail this thread into personal fight.

@jamalaezaz
Nobody gets that much negative trust by accident, it is obvious. If what you say about trolls and haters was true, then why there are managers with way more campaigns than you in portfolio, yet without any issues with trust? Seriously, just let it go and stop asking your followers to post here please.
vakoss

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

Now it seems to me that many well-known bounty of the managers went a kind of trend that makes you wear a crown on your head and count myself a king )
Golberg

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

your list has alot of scammers I dont know why you did not take your time to see review from the community.

Sylon is realy a bad manager  and scammed  some bounties campaigns in the past .
sylon is responsable of all spams on this forum i dont know  why you add him as a good manager.Because of this idiot a moderator remove a subforum . If you dont trust me  ask any moderator of this forum.
Mr. Sylon, I am Nana_Marini (joining LiveTree Adept signature campaign spreadsheets 43). I would like to ask you, why I was got a red list in week 12? I hope you can tell me about this happen. Thanks for your attention Smiley

Because your trust score is now negative. Thus, you won't receive any stake anymore.

Funny how you're happy to pay people to make this sort of spam until someone else does your job for you.

The guy behind bountyhive have been banned to this forum because he promoted a scam project and this scam project violated the forum rules .

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3251521.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3195939.msg33862683#msg33862683

Atriz this person has alot of problem with all his campaign , it look like 30% of his Campaign are scammers , scammers from nigerian and benin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3067759.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2751956.0

I know Sylon, Bountyhive gives some poor hungry russian and romanian to make propaganda for them but this list will be good if you remove all scammers, spammers and creators of fakebuzz

More references That Atriz is a scammer

YEEPP
ATTENTION : ATRIZ AND ALU ARE SERIAL SCAMMERS . IF OP IS NOT AFILIATE WITH THOSE SCAMMERS YOU NEED TO REMOVE ALL CRIMINALS IN THIS SHEET.

Hakamura (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:01:53 PM

Added manager Snaguit321
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:52:13 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 07:46:05 PM by humantraffic

It's no secret that to participate in the bounty, run by well-known managers is more reliable and profitable.
Managers risk their authority and trust in choosing a company and therefore try to take companies they can trust.
Therefore, the probability of getting your honestly earned reward is higher.
You start adding all the managers in a row. Why did you add Goodwin? He did not do well then ran the Uservice bounty campaign. Why did you add x4? He stopped campaigning after he painted the trust. Soon the list will not be the best and reputable managers, and just turn into a list of all the managers of the forum.
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:56:13 AM

Added manager Snaguit321
I always follow the update from you, Your work is very easy for me to find new project with various manager in this forum. thank you, i enjoy it.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Hakamura (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

BlockHash manager added

and now there is a channel in the telegram, where there will also be all the new bounties from the managers from this spreadsheet.
https://t.me/smersy_bounties
Hakamura (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:31:00 AM

Now you can get from the main page to the manager's sheet, if you click on his name and follow the link.
To go back to the main page, on the manager's sheet you need to press the green cell "ALL"
pozis

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:33:03 PM

I think that this is one of the best in my opinion bounty managers, this is Sergei Gerasimenko. He has at least good reviews

Whiteness
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:49:37 AM

I also want to see my name on this list but not now because I am a newbie and just launch 1 bounty but lots of bounty coming and appreciate your idea.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

your list has alot of scammers I dont know why you did not take your time to see review from the community.

Sylon is realy a bad manager  and scammed  some bounties campaigns in the past .
sylon is responsable of all spams on this forum i dont know  why you add him as a good manager.Because of this idiot a moderator remove a subforum . If you dont trust me  ask any moderator of this forum.
Mr. Sylon, I am Nana_Marini (joining LiveTree Adept signature campaign spreadsheets 43). I would like to ask you, why I was got a red list in week 12? I hope you can tell me about this happen. Thanks for your attention Smiley

Because your trust score is now negative. Thus, you won't receive any stake anymore.

Funny how you're happy to pay people to make this sort of spam until someone else does your job for you.

The guy behind bountyhive have been banned to this forum because he promoted a scam project and this scam project violated the forum rules .

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3251521.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3195939.msg33862683#msg33862683

Atriz this person has alot of problem with all his campaign , it look like 30% of his Campaign are scammers , scammers from nigerian and benin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3067759.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2751956.0

I know Sylon, Bountyhive gives some poor hungry russian and romanian to make propaganda for them but this list will be good if you remove all scammers, spammers and creators of fakebuzz

More references That Atriz is a scammer

YEEPP

Whew! Who would've thought that Atriz was a scammer that is just disguised as a reputable, sophisticated and meticulous campaign manager? He had also teamed up with Lauda so this is very hard to believe for me.
KAMAZ-4350

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:35:21 PM

I think that one of the most normal managers is Wap inter, Sergii Gerasimenko, Trugad, Artizyy. At least I didn't have any questions for them.
Way2Paradise

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:55:55 PM

this is a very good list, but you should ad which campaign ends as scam, was successful or closed early. that would be useful information.
odiols

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:21:46 PM

real treasure for newbies like me, great thanks!
realusinvestment

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:57:33 PM

hi . i have one question here listed all project are given payment ? can i do work here listed project . just i want to know just it

thank you 
iwill100

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

It's no secret that to participate in the bounty, run by well-known managers is more reliable and profitable.
Managers risk their authority and trust in choosing a company and therefore try to take companies they can trust.
Therefore, the probability of getting your honestly earned reward is higher.

Each bounty manager has different conditions for participation.
In Silon and Bountyportals (irfan_pak10) companies, for example, you do not need to submit reports of Twitter, FB and good stakes in the Signature.
aTriz always make good stakes for Twitter and FB.
yahoo62278 divides the bounty into separate branches, makes good bids in the signature and limits the participants there.
needmoney and pinkman12345 choose excellent companies in my opinion.

I made a spreadsheet of the last bounties from managers, the interaction with which was positive and successful:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit?usp=sharing

The table will be update, it will be possible to follow the appearance of new companies from these managers and to fit into the project on time.
I think it can be useful to many people, I personally did not have enough of this information in due time.
Use with pleasure!
Good luck in the projects!

If you consider it necessary to add managers or what information, write.

Russian topic
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3051197.0

thank you very much for the effort that you have taken to help for bounty hunters sir, really appreciate. thank you again
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:22:34 PM

please add "btcltcdigger" to the sheet too , he has done so well so far , thank you.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: