Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:46:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Automated Trading platform, your opinion  (Read 147 times)
ilya_gr (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:37:59 PM

Some days ago noticed quite interesting platofrm, 3commas.io (watch tutorials on Youtube)
It seems to be easy to use and have very comfortable interface. Can add all your exchanges ( Bittrex,Binance,Bitfinex etc)
Maybe someone knows more about this platfrom and perspectives, need you opinion and advice Wink
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:20:16 PM

First, I never used 3commas.io , but I took some time and watched tutorial on YouTube. From what i have seen, there are some interesting features which would be good for people that don't want to spend too much time on active trading or are too lazy.

But there is catch, you will need to buy the program and pay fees for deposit. Also I am not sure how withdrawal system works. There is referral system, which I don't like, not a bit. Because all those pyramidal systems turn out to be bad at the end.

Overall I would not use it. All the things this program do, you can do it your self for free. Also, it looks like place where you investment would be captured. I will not mention security system, because program is new and still needs time to build up its reputation. Maybe I'm just over-cautious, but something about this program seems off. It looks like those things that are interesting and seams really useful. And when you pay for it, you realize after some time that you don't need it actually.
MURONDI

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

I prefer manual trading rather than automatic trading, and if not have a lot of time can use long-term trading, I am also less comfortable using third parties,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: