Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eidoo vs Enjin  (Read 191 times)
MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:12:18 PM

These wallets are new apparently and support almost the same coins (BTC, Ether and all ERC20 tokens), both claim that you have control over your private keys, both are closed source.  I'm trying to choose one of them so I'd appreciate any advice from people who used one of the two wallets at least.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:57:36 PM

Enjin claimed to be the most secure mobile crypto wallet, but I have not tried it yet.

I am using Eidoo now, no problems encountered so far.
* You have a passphrase to save for back up.
* Tokens are automatically recognized. It will show up without adding a custom token.
* They offer ICO's and you can participate directly from the app.
* There are airdrops too
* In the future there will be an exchange in the app.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:40:30 PM

well
i choose eidoo
but after i see this thread
most of all review say enjin better than eidoo
but in the fact , i still using eidoo on my smartphone,
i just think eidoo is simple and easy to use.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:39:56 AM

Anyone knows If Enjin have the same ability to detect tokens automatically? that's probably the main feature I'm looking for.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:42:40 PM

Anyone knows If Enjin have the same ability to detect tokens automatically? that's probably the main feature I'm looking for.
Enjin seems to not detect tokens automatically. I found out that the wallet has an add custom token feature, so if the token is not yet listed you will add it just like how we do in MEW. Here's the guide on How to Add Custom Tokens to your Enjin Wallet if ever you decided to use it.
EidooTeam

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 08:33:49 AM

Enjin seems to not detect tokens automatically. I found out that the wallet has an add custom token feature, so if the token is not yet listed you will add it just like how we do in MEW. Here's the guide on How to Add Custom Tokens to your Enjin Wallet if ever you decided to use it.

We have one of the most complete ERC20 token lists out there: https://eidoo.io/erc20-tokens-list

We have gone a long way since 2018 and now accept BTC along with ETH and its ERC-20, ERC-223 tokens.
We also have our Hybrid Exchange up and running with 0 trading fees, for now. Our Exchange will be the home for IEO's to come, like Cubiex.
In our app, you can buy Crypto with Wire Transfer and credit card and also you can #Swipe2Swap.
Also, did you guys already checked out https://crowd.eidoo.io/app/?

If you want to be the first to hear news regarding Eidoo, follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/eidoo_io, join our Telegram Official communication channel: https://t.me/eidoocryptochannel or follow our subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/eidooapp/.
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:18:02 AM

eidoo has demonstrated its existence in managing digital blockchain wallets and always updating features, adding exchange services for leading tokens.
throughout 2018 I have been using eidoo wallets and adding my assets when I get offers from eidoo
EidooTeam

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 10:51:41 AM

eidoo has demonstrated its existence in managing digital blockchain wallets and always updating features, adding exchange services for leading tokens.
throughout 2018 I have been using eidoo wallets and adding my assets when I get offers from eidoo

Thank you for trusting us! By the way, what do you, or anyone else, think is our biggest feature, and our biggest flaw? Also, what feature would make you, or anybody else, drop your existing wallet and make another one?
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:10:51 PM

These are amazing features, the wallet is updated almost all the time. The only shortcoming about Eidoo wallet despite all these services is that some countries were restricted. With this, you cannot be verified and participate on the ICO in their platform. For example, after I downloaded the App, I get to know that my Country is restricted from using the services. This is somehow to me targeted to particular region and that is not part of the freedom the blockchain has brought to us. Most countries in Africa were restricted based on the last verification I did. I don't know if that has changed.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:36:53 PM

These are amazing features, the wallet is updated almost all the time. The only shortcoming about Eidoo wallet despite all these services is that some countries were restricted. With this, you cannot be verified and participate on the ICO in their platform. For example, after I downloaded the App, I get to know that my Country is restricted from using the services. This is somehow to me targeted to particular region and that is not part of the freedom the blockchain has brought to us. Most countries in Africa were restricted based on the last verification I did. I don't know if that has changed.
This is only the hindrance on using up such service and due to regulation or countries laws these services would need up to follow rather than
contradicting on it which would cause up trouble instead.

The thing i do like with Eidoo which same as you said its always been updated.

EidooTeam

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 07:03:18 AM

We are not targeting anyone, we would love to have everyone as a verified user of our App. That said we are a European based company with AML laws and regulations in place to which we have to comply. These rules make us have to refuse the KYC verification to people from the USA, Canada, China, etc. not only Africa. With this said you can still use Eidoo wallet to hold, transfer assets, and even the trade in most markets of our  Exchange.

By the way, version 2.0 is coming out today with quite a list of updates. Check it out! https://eidoo.io/desktop-download
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:18:39 PM

We are not targeting anyone, we would love to have everyone as a verified user of our App. That said we are a European based company with AML laws and regulations in place to which we have to comply. These rules make us have to refuse the KYC verification to people from the USA, Canada, China, etc. not only Africa. With this said you can still use Eidoo wallet to hold, transfer assets, and even the trade in most markets of our  Exchange.

By the way, version 2.0 is coming out today with quite a list of updates. Check it out! https://eidoo.io/desktop-download

Hello, can i still use the eidoo wallet if i don't complete the KYC? because i like the feature of eidoo which we can exchange our token in the wallet itself
EidooTeam

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 07:48:02 AM

Hello, can i still use the eidoo wallet if i don't complete the KYC? because i like the feature of eidoo which we can exchange our token in the wallet itself

That is correct. You can use Eidoo wallet and most of it exchange pairs without KYC. Here's a link with the tokens available on our Dex: https://eidoo.io/hybrid-crypto-exchange.
Thou, if you want to list your token as a pair on our Exchange please send an email to listing@eidoo.io.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: