Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2018, 05:27:07 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cryptology - Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official] [TOKENS with BANK CARD]  (Read 450 times)
Cryptology Exchange

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

I can see the trade without logging in on the site?

Hi! As for now login is required to access this data. You can choose any method convenient for you: Gmail, Social networks, regular email.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Cryptology Exchange

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

Hi, Cryptologists!

As previously announced we’ve released our web version for traders which is available on cryptology.com.

Besides, we continue improving our mobile app too for those preferring to trade on the go. Exclusively for them it's time again to see the new features we’ve prepared for you!

Cryptology v 1.6

- Crypto withdrawal addresses are now possible to be saved!  Crypto transactions have become even more comfortable on an ongoing basis, as there’s no need to search for address every time.
- Finally, Zcash is on! Exchange ZEC for BTC, USD and EUR. Read its brief description below. 
- Some minor bugs are fixed and improvements are provided for you to assess and feel the difference.

ZEC is a cryptocurrency developed by Zerocoin Electric Coin Company and released on January 20, 2016. It uses cryptography to ensure enhanced privacy for users. The level of anonymity has been marked by several companies, such as WikiLeaks that started receiving donations in Zcash. Famous whistleblower, Edward Snowden, former CIA employee, named Zcash the most interesting alternative to Bitcoin. 

Update an application here.

---

Cryptology Telegram channel: t.me/cryptology_official
Cryptology Telegram chat: t.me/cryptology_community
Twitter: twitter.com/Cryptology_exch
Facebook: facebook.com/CryptologyExchange
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

Revolution!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:28:14 AM

Do you accept users from international? I dont know if I could use my local bank for deposit and withdrawal & I never buy/sell crypto currency with fiat currency yet (many exchanges accepts fiat currency, such as: Bitfinex, OKex, Wex, Coinbase....)

World's 1st Fully Democratised SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
●  https://soar.earth/index.html  ●
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:22:07 AM

Just downloaded the app today passed 1st tier verification but couldn't find withdraw option in the app (android) may be it will only become visible when I will have some coins that can be withdrawn.

Also what does the limit mean is it daily withdrawal limit or trading limit? If explained already please give link to that couldn't find about it in faq.

When you guys gonna add NEO support? NEO is one of the top trading coin and you guys still don't have it.

How much of the user's fund will be stored in cold storage?
Cryptology Exchange

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:58:17 AM

Do you accept users from international? I dont know if I could use my local bank for deposit and withdrawal & I never buy/sell crypto currency with fiat currency yet (many exchanges accepts fiat currency, such as: Bitfinex, OKex, Wex, Coinbase....)

Hello. We are operating worldwide excluding the USA and Japan. So, if you are in allowed country, you can deposit with your card if it is 3D-Secure.

Also, we have SEPA transfers added for EU users:
https://medium.com/cryptology-exchange/cryptology-signs-agreement-to-enable-bank-transfer-operations-b7d6d2e30bc3
Cryptology Exchange

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:06:02 AM

Just downloaded the app today passed 1st tier verification but couldn't find withdraw option in the app (android) may be it will only become visible when I will have some coins that can be withdrawn.

Also what does the limit mean is it daily withdrawal limit or trading limit? If explained already please give link to that couldn't find about it in faq.

When you guys gonna add NEO support? NEO is one of the top trading coin and you guys still don't have it.

How much of the user's fund will be stored in cold storage?

Hello. Thanks for your interest in our app. We hope you saw the latest improvements as well.

1. As for withdrawal option, you will find it in your Portfolio tab after adding some funds.

2. We have implemented 3 verification levels in order to meet the needs of all our customers.
What is required:
Basic — short questionnaire with personal data (3000$ total turnover limit per month);

Advanced — Photo ID and selfie (10000$ total turnover limit per month);

Full - all the above plus proof of address.

3. Thanks for a good advice. We are considering adding it. As long as we are a new kid on the block we are learning the interests of the market. Stay tuned to get the latest updates on the coins we add Wink

4. We have almost all the funds stored in the cold storage - it is a dynamic number run by our unique app engine.

If you have any other things to add, feel free to give us that feedback.
Cryptology Exchange

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:38:33 PM

Hi, Cryptologists!

We never stop changing to provide better services to you.
Check out more new features we’ve prepared for our mobile app!

Cryptology v 1.7:

- Bank transfer deposits and withdrawals are finally available in the mobile app! (Currently only SEPA transfers are available).
- Minor bug fixes and improvements being practically invisible though useful are added.

Update your app here.
Cryptology Exchange

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:56:48 AM

Cryptology Lists TomoChain (TOMO) and PolicyPal Network (PAL)

Mr Herbert Sim, CMO of Cryptology said, “We are pleased to announce the listing of TOMO and PAL, in a bid to bring in more trading options for our valued community. In the next few months, we will be adding in more trading pairs and announcing the listing of even more tokens.”

Founder and CEO of PolicyPal Network, Val Ji-hsuan Yap said, “Security is one of the key factors we look out for in an exchange and we are glad that Cryptology Exchange is one of the exchanges that provide just that.”

Founder and CEO of Tomochain, Long Vuong added, “We will be able to avail ourselves further to the European community, with the availability of direct fiat-to-cryptocurrencies transactions. Through Cryptology exchange.”

The ERC20 tokens will be available for deposits on 17 August, Friday at 2pm (GMT+8). Trading and withdrawals will start from 21 August, Tuesday at 2pm (GMT+8).

Cryptology Exchange Announces The Lowest Transaction Fee of 0.02% in the World

Being a goal-seeking start-up means revolutionizing the industry. Here are the breaking news from Cryptology, your community-driven cryptocurrency exchange.

We announce the reduction of transaction fees from 0.2% to 0.02%, the lowest among cryptocurrency exchanges. Compared to 4 other top cryptocurrency exchanges, our transaction fee is on average 86-90% lower.

Cryptology is on the hunt for a global PR agency to brainstorm and implement creative communications and PR campaigns. Interested agencies should submit their proposals by this Friday. Find out more here:
https://www.marketing-interactive.com/sg-based-cryptocurrency-start-up-cryptology-exchange-hunts-for-global-pr-agency/
odisha123

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:22:20 AM

seems a good beginning.Go ahead
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.