Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Arcblock will go to the moon soon and become the first Blockchain 3.0?  (Read 192 times)
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:55:03 PM

Since im a holder to this token im looking forward to see this token go to moon and yes their a lot of possibility that arcblock will be the first every 3.0 blockchain in the history of the crypto
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:59:09 PM

recently, ABT is a famous coin on our world,do you think it can become the firtst blockchain 3.0?
Yes arcblock is contract the sky .it is a important and very effective token in the coin market cap.i have 100 ABT token .I send them in index decentralised exchange.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
namveo

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:45:16 AM

Although ArkBlock's white paper looks like a good project, I once suspected that the ICO project was too highly hyped. Because I couldn't find any open source code on gtihub, I was confused.
I am confused too, I don't know anyone in that team, just only the Vietnamese guy named Tuan Anh, Do you invest in this?
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

It's famous now and I can agree to that since I am seeing a great daily volume now.
Being listed in famous exchanges as well will help this project to get more exposure and it's nice since the price is still cheap now.
I can buy now and wait for maybe a year to rip the benefits.

duchung (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:58:07 AM

Running under ERC 20 token under Ether, how it can be block chain 3.0?  LOL They don't even have their own chain, i think even Cardano or Stellar has their own block chain.

It seems to me that they will switch to their blockchain in the future. Otherwise, the team could delay the development.
The team of Arcblock also supports the development of Cybermiles too, however, at the beginning, I supposed the growth of Arcblock was also like that of CMT, finally, I was down in the dumps
serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:08:07 AM

What does it mean Blockhain 3.0 at all new marketing thing? I see a lot that word but I'm a bit skeptical. Some kind of generation or what?

duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:15:46 AM

I have some doubts about this. Although the ICO has been very successful, there are still a lot of problems for it to reach the moon.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:22:09 AM

Guys, some words from FAQ

Who are ArcBlock’s competitors? And what makes ArcBlock stand out?
There are several other players trying to solve similar problems, but everyone have a different approach and strategy. Notably, EOS (Enterprise Operating System) is trying to solve very similar problems as ArchBlock does. EOS try to to start a new blockchain technology to solve today’s problem and build a ecosystem around their new blockchain, while ArcBlock intentionally NOT to create new blockchains but cooperate with existing mainstream blockchains (e.g. Ethereum, Hyperledger etc.)

We built the ArcBlock platform using a “top-down” strategy that centers on the user experience. In contrast, many existing solutions focus on the blockchain technology itself at the expense of user friendliness. Applications built with ArcBlock offer reactive, real-time experiences.

As you can see team says that no new blockhchains but extend possibilities existing. Do you understand difference? No blockchain 3.0!!
duchung (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:30:00 AM

It's famous now and I can agree to that since I am seeing a great daily volume now.
Being listed in famous exchanges as well will help this project to get more exposure and it's nice since the price is still cheap now.
I can buy now and wait for maybe a year to rip the benefits.
I agree with you, it X2,3 now, and that's enough for me to satisfy. Some people want to x10,20, so I think it is impossible for a new project. Many people like my friends are cheated by MLM coins which X10 X20 but it fails at the end
alttry2019

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:37:23 AM

No. It won't. Credits will be the fastest blockchain 3.0

https://credits.com/en/Home/Index#about_us_link

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:16:17 PM

Are all interested x- only? Nothing about projects? Nothing about ideas, technology, code, teams, people? As uncle Scrudge only money in eyes? It's sad guys. Very sad! Huh
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:40:07 PM

yesterday, i see the ABT price in IDEX market, and i compare with their price in ICO. and its very good news for investor. now, ABT token have at least 2x ICO price. unfortunetly im not joining their ICO because the ICO has been soldout quickly.
Unluckily for you, I am very lucky to possess ABT, Everyone hope that this one will be go to the moon at the end of 2018, do you think so?
yeah i am not luck  Angry but i expect to buy this token when the price going down (maybe). but the price still normal  Angry

recently, ABT is a famous coin on our world,do you think it can become the firtst blockchain 3.0?
will not, because arcblock does not appreciate their bounty campaign participants.
sold out but only allocated a bit to the bounty.
maybe dev do this decision to protect the price in market. dumping price in the market mostly from bounty hunter and maybe ABT team thinking about this.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: