Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:20:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ($) Need help with Google AdWords for ICO Projects platform  (Read 156 times)
icoratin (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:28:21 PM

Hello colleagues,
i wonder if anyone has experience with efficient AdWords setting to boost investors' attention (here: expert-coin.com) and make them take part in our ICO Rating platform or (far to much better) to apply for pre-ico development?
Really useful information brings you money, It's not a problem.
IonicTong

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:14:50 PM

Adwords is going to be one of the most expensive route you can take when it comes to paid advertising. However, if done properly it can certainly bring you some good conversions.

Whenever setting up an Adwords campaign, I use the following method:

• Ad Targeting - be extremely granular, research where your target market is by geographical location, what device they would be using/or your website is optimised for, the time of day and most importantly your keywords. This is by far the most important part of setting up your campaign, make sure you're not targeting too broad keywords, either go for phrase match type or exact match type. This will lower your click throughs but most likely increase your conversions and not demolish your budget.
  • Ad copy - make compelling ads, take time to write clear, concise and clickable copy, if using image ads, hire an amazing HTML5 banner designer to create you some interactive banners. Get all the popular sizes, 300x250, 728x90, 468x60 and 160x600.
  • Optimize Landing Pages - don't send users to your home page. 99% of the time people clicking adverts want to see a quick overview of your company or what you have to offer. if they like the look of you they will click through to your home page and check you out further. Make sure your landing pages are mobile friendly, lightweight and easy on the eye.
  • Monitor the campaign - After launch watch things carefully, monitor your ad spend, remove keywords that are unrelated, tweak, tweak, tweak until perfect.

If all else fails, hire a reputable PPC manager to do things for you (but they are hard to come by in my experience).

I could go in to this further but my fingers are beginning to ache... Other than using Adwords, I'd suggest also looking at Bing (cheaper), Coin Traffic and even approaching website owners directly to see if you can purchase space on their site.

macd0s

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:04:54 AM

Hi. I have some suggestion for you after checking your site.
I think you can create a mini game. The result base on lucky withdraw or somethings related ICO info from your website.
After that, we can promote this mini game.

- target: use the similar web. Research about traffic from top ICO web page. You can know who is your visitor: gender, age, location..
- the location to puts your ads on google adword: search display network or google adwords can promote via email and other. Just try and optime

If you make to make more professional, make a great video and running ads on youtube.

I prefer mini-game. It cheaper and more attractive
Let me know if you looking for any advice
davis196

Activity: 3024
Merit: 918

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

Hello colleagues,
i wonder if anyone has experience with efficient AdWords setting to boost investors' attention (here: expert-coin.com) and make them take part in our ICO Rating platform or (far to much better) to apply for pre-ico development?
Really useful information brings you money, It's not a problem.

Google Adwords is about to ban all cryptocurrency and ICO related advertising projects.Maybe you should try with Facebook Ads.Most of the crypto experts and crypto investors are very active on social media,so it would be better to use FB,Linkedin and Twitter for advertising purposes.There is lots of free info online about how to set up a very targeted and effective Facebook Ads campaign.I`m sure that you won`t need any paid PPC experts.

IonicTong

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:42:26 AM

Adwords is going to be one of the most expensive route you can take when it comes to paid advertising. However, if done properly it can certainly bring you some good conversions.

Whenever setting up an Adwords campaign, I use the following method:

• Ad Targeting - be extremely granular, research where your target market is by geographical location, what device they would be using/or your website is optimised for, the time of day and most importantly your keywords. This is by far the most important part of setting up your campaign, make sure you're not targeting too broad keywords, either go for phrase match type or exact match type. This will lower your click throughs but most likely increase your conversions and not demolish your budget.
  • Ad copy - make compelling ads, take time to write clear, concise and clickable copy, if using image ads, hire an amazing HTML5 banner designer to create you some interactive banners. Get all the popular sizes, 300x250, 728x90, 468x60 and 160x600.
  • Optimize Landing Pages - don't send users to your home page. 99% of the time people clicking adverts want to see a quick overview of your company or what you have to offer. if they like the look of you they will click through to your home page and check you out further. Make sure your landing pages are mobile friendly, lightweight and easy on the eye.
  • Monitor the campaign - After launch watch things carefully, monitor your ad spend, remove keywords that are unrelated, tweak, tweak, tweak until perfect.

If all else fails, hire a reputable PPC manager to do things for you (but they are hard to come by in my experience).

I could go in to this further but my fingers are beginning to ache... Other than using Adwords, I'd suggest also looking at Bing (cheaper), Coin Traffic and even approaching website owners directly to see if you can purchase space on their site.

You can now officially scrap this comment, as Google has said they will ban crypto ads in June this year, maybe time to start looking at Bing, unless they follow suit, which could be likely. I guess it depends how much they moola!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: