Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:21:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best exchange platform  (Read 234 times)
amirshaf (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

I was prefer poloniex  because was my best palform but when some one hack my acount and withdraw all my money i leave then i was go to bitrix but they also make new rules  about active acount so now  my question is what is best palform u can deposit ur money in it without scare  and  why ?
Please no link

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:22:23 PM

Both exchangers were in my opinion very rekomended.
all the good coins are there, and it is very difficult for new coins listed there.
many new regulations are certainly to protect investors because security is a top priority. there is a very popular new exchanger like binnace and kucoin and you can try it.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:55:16 PM

I was prefer poloniex  because was my best palform but when some one hack my acount and withdraw all my money i leave then i was go to bitrix but they also make new rules  about active acount so now  my question is what is best palform u can deposit ur money in it without scare  and  why ?
Please no link

I think Binance is a very nice exchange platform. It's well laid out and there's good coins to be trading on there. Bittrex has had some issues in the past, especially with some shady business with shutting down some accounts, holding funds, etc.

Regardless of what exchange you use, I suggest not leaving your investments in those exchanges. Anything can happen to the exchange, but if you still have ownership of the currency in a wallet, then you can easily go to a different exchange if the one that you were using just disappears.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
edoansa

Activity: 2
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:53:28 PM
Merited by player514 (1)

Binance - amazing user experience it is currently one of the popular cryptocurrency exchanges not just in China but also around the world and sits at the top 15 exchanges by volume.It is even tagged by the community as the next Bittrex in the industry as it supports multiple cryptocurrencies.

Liquidity - Polo is king in this category, thanks to market entrenchment. Others are pretty similar, depending on which coins you're looking at, but Liqui's books are wafer thin.

Market Selection - Polo and Bittrex both have a wide variety of coins. Liqui doesn't have a ton of different coins but they do have almost every ERC-20 token, which is awesome for my personal interest. Gemini only trades BTC and ETH. Polo and Liqui offer the best selection of base currencies, having markets denominated in ETH and USDT as well as BTC. Recently Bittrex has started to add ETH denominated markets for ERC-20 tokens, as well.

KYC - Liqui is the clear winner on this category, requiring no KYC and having no withdrawal limits. Bittrex is the runner up as their KYC approval is automated where possible, for me it took only 10 minutes. Gemini was manual approval but pretty fast, Polo and Kraken were both rather slow (multiple weeks) because there's a lot of traders trying to get verified on their system.

Support - All exchanges have been experiencing a bit of backlog due to the recent surge in interest. Bittrex and Liqui both close most issues within a week, often faster. I’ve had quite a few experiences with Polo having tickets open for multiple weeks, hence the low grade. I haven’t had to use Gemini or Kraken support much. The one time I needed Gemini support it was something stupid I did and they helped me out in a few minutes.

Trading Fees - Gemini offers awesome discounted fees/rebates for makers. Liqui has no maker benefit but their ETH markets are 0.1% and their USDT markets are 0%. Both Kraken and Polo have maker discounts in addition to fee tiers for large traders, with Kraken’s fee tiers a bit more accessible than Polo’s.

Usability / UI - Every UI leaves something to be desired, and that is partially because there are certain tradeoffs to be made. Some nitpicks: Liqui doesn’t render scrollbars but assumes you know which sections are scrollable. Bittrex has the buy/sell dialog flipped compared to most sites. IMO, the buy dialog makes most sense directly above the asks. One note, you can access Kraken’s new UI (in beta?) through trade.kraken.com, it’s a huge improvement over their old site, hence the dual score.

Security Measures - Every exchange offers a form of 2FA, mostly through google authenticator. Gemini being the exception here as they use Authy. Every exchange also offers email confirmations of withdrawals, which is great. Bittrex and Kraken also offer whitelisting of addresses, for an extra layer of security which is very nice for peace of mind.

Fiat Support - Pretty self explanatory. Every exchange that doesn’t offer fiat support does have USDT. Kraken even has a USDT/USD pair.

Hope you found this helpful. As you can see, there is no one exchange that excels in every category, so which exchange(s) you choose to business with is a very personal choice, depending on your specific needs.

Happy trading!
BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:37:35 PM

People opening a discussion should try to write proper English, your OP is a pain.
This being said, I guess Kucoin is one of the best exchanges, because it doesn't bother clients with KYC and limits and shit.
If you don't care about those things, Bittrex and Binance look very good.

vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:01:55 PM

People opening a discussion should try to write proper English, your OP is a pain.
This being said, I guess Kucoin is one of the best exchanges, because it doesn't bother clients with KYC and limits and shit.
I think English is not his native language. And besides he need our help, for now let's not be hard on him. @OP, the two exchange you mentioned are good though Bittrex is a bit faulty; I have used them to testify. Probably you got Phished at Poloneix and the main problem about Bittrex is not about their rules but because of their bad support. I suggest you should consider Binance, I use it and its good. The main security tip is to never to leave your coin on any exchange.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:02:05 PM

This exchange does not bother its customers because it does not allow to work with Fiat. I don't see anything good in such exchange. My opinion is to choose such an exchange that supports the input and output of Fiat. I am sure that there are no cryptocurrency users who do not use this feature. Why do you need to spend additional coins for a transaction when coins can be exchanged for Fiat?
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:41:55 PM

Please no link

I have been using Binance and so far I have had no problems. Plus they have a very user friendly platform and they have a decent number of good coins that they support.

Another good one is Bitfinex. I used them for a while but they stopped allowing US customers but if you are from outside of the US, then that would be a good exchange to check out.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:58:44 PM

if you're switching for the reason of security, whichever exchange platform you choose doesn't matter much.
why? because you said your account was hacked and most likely the fault was on your side not the platform
so even if you use the most safest and secured platform,
you're still susceptible to hacking if you don't guard yourself from any attack on your side

amirshaf (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:06:27 PM

Is not my fault because i was use 2fa  but some working at suport tiket in polonies was cheater they was withdraw money of they memeber  Cool
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:27:24 PM

Is not my fault because i was use 2fa  but some working at suport tiket in polonies was cheater they was withdraw money of they memeber  Cool
I've never heard or read news about that happened to poloniex but I could be wrong about that Undecided
if that was the case then you might want to search on DEX platforms and pick one
DEX decentralized exchange would prevent that from happening, you control your funds
I can't really suggest you any because I'm new to this dex stuff too,
but I'm planning to get on crypto-bridge dex for trading Bitcore BTX Cool

kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:48:02 PM

I prefer to use Binance and Bitfinex. Binanace is quite user-friendly and also a have mobile app which will let you access your account from anywhere. Bitfinex got some amazing feature like funding and margin trade which no other exchange provides.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:11:13 PM

Please no link

I think that Poloniex is one of the best platform for trading, I already use it for a long time and I didn't have any problem with it until now, All things I did (Deposit & Withdraws) go successfully without any problems, the best thing about it is the quick transactions, low exchanging fees and the security on the site, I am a bit surprised that you are hacked, I bet that you didn't secure your account carefully.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:15:13 PM

Please no link

I still prefer poloniex exchange despite the fact that it has been acquired by other company lately. It is unfortunate that your account with poloniex was hacked but that doesn't mean poloniex exchange cannot stand out among equal and i want you to remember that some one account can be hacked with any other crypto currency exchange company.

dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:52:23 PM

Please no link

First it's bittrex not bitrix, right?
Basically there is no best exchanger at least for now, because they want you to verify your Identity before using their service I personally think that privacy is number one, so all the exchangers like people mentioned above are somewhat similar the point is just follow their rules if you won't your account get locked or something. And don't forget to enable 2fa authentication this is very important to protect your account from the hackers. I had a bad experience with poloniex and bittrex but it doesn't mean they are bad exchangers some people may have a good experience while using it.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:31:37 PM

Please no link

Were your accound in poloniex has an enabled 2FA? On my opinion all exchange has the risk of getting hacked. You have to be extra careful ang vigilant on placing money in their. Poloniex was my favorite btw.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀