Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Even after some good news why bitcoin is not stable yet  (Read 173 times)
tekusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:12:26 PM

There are many good news realase about bitcoin and even chinese new year also finished why bitcoin is not stable yet.when will it start to stable

It is not true actually, prices are recovering and I have observed consistent growth for last one month. Though we are not able to see as much growth as we observed last year but the situation is still under control.

Regarding prices not being stable, it has always remained so. If you get scared by 10-30% decline in a week or then bitcoin is not made for you. You should invest in bank schemes or gold which will give you some fixed interest per year. There you will not have worry about prices being volatile.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:12:36 PM

Bitcoin price was never stable and it is never going to be, because thats how the market works it goes up and down. This happens because the price of bitcoin is not fixed and it is very speculative because it is not a a thing you can see or touch like gold. There are some people that know everything about bitcoin and they belive in it, and there are some people that are sceptical and dont thing bitcoin is a good thing to invest your money in. So the price moves up and down depending buying and selling orders
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:17:02 PM

There are many good news realase about bitcoin and even chinese new year also finished why bitcoin is not stable yet.when will it start to stable
Bitcoin is a growing cryptocurrency if any obstacles are coming to the crypto market but it will recover as soon as possible but many new investors are panic in crypto investment so some peoples are drop the Bitcoin. I think many investors are investing in altcoins also so half of the amounts are splitting the all cryptocurrency so Bitcoin value is still fluctuating.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:20:33 PM

There are many factors contributing to the price instability of bitcoin. Its price changes are irregular. When there is a lot of news, its price will still fall. I think it's normal, it's just a normal adjustment.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:24:21 PM

I think perhaps due to the psychology of investors are still a little scared, they fear that Bitcoin will continue to fall again. But now, Bitcoin is recovering, it's fluctuating around $ 11,000, a pretty good signal. The good news about Bitcoin will certainly have positive effects, maybe it doesn't happen right away, we should wait more. I believe in the boom of Bitcoin in the near future
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

That's not how markets work. They are cyclical by nature, especially a market like Bitcoin, which is primarily driven by human emotion and widespread acceptance. Bitcoin was, after all, quite valuable at a tenth of its price as it is now. Markets driven by human nature are speculative by nature, and will see ups and downs.

They cannot correlate with the news cycle, which is necessarily backward looking while the markets are forward looking.
I totally agree! There's always a rise and fall of value and demand in trading industry, because it's volatile and that's the challenge. However, if there's a decline in value and it crashes surely it will soar high again. We bitcoiners have to be aware of its features and functionalities. We have to be clever enough to play its game strategically while making our part to make it stable.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:43:41 PM

for my own analysis 10k usd upto 12k usd price movement of bitcoin is enough, stability of their price not to seen reach the highest price expectation of everyone, the price playing on the same bracket price i think tha't great sign for bitcoin stable their price.
as of february the price of bitcoin range amount value 10k to 12k usd not bad for all that price is huge value if convert into fiat money.

Coins_Hiro

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:49:20 PM

I think Bitcoin was greatly affected by FUD when it dipped few weeks ago. People are probably hesitating to invest or not because of those negative news. Do not worry as everything will go back to its real price soon. 
Cryptorios

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:52:41 PM

because  btc is loosing some its stability after the  ban from many countries and social media. Bitcoin values and stability need more time to back.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:01:01 PM

let just think about news on cryptos, most of the time, bitcoin price is fluctuative, because bitcoin is being hold by big whales, and they can control the market whenever they like, the good news is just the way they spread to us to lure us buying more bitcoin to bring the price higher and they will sell to earn profit for themself. So an advice is dont put too much trust on news.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:02:18 PM

What kind of stability do you want? Since it appears even bitcoin prices are always unstable and fluctuations are very active every minute. It is the advantage of a cryptocurrency because traders and investors can take advantage of such price movements to make a profit. The good news about bitcoin is only used as a tool to price speculation on bitcoin price movements.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:24:59 PM

unfortunately, I don't see the interconnection between the good news and the course of any coin or token Sad. Although logically it should be. I don't understand Sad Sad Sad

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:34:50 PM

I think the reason is that the bitoin value is not stable because many investors are holding a large amount of bitcoin, they are selling it at a low price, making the value of bitcoin significantly reduced. I think this situation will soon end and its value will soon increase

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: