Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:01:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: easy way to get BTC, a 'must read' for cpu miners  (Read 1791 times)
Eri (OP)

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 04:30:48 PM

I'm not one for surveys and such but I ran across this websites url and since it didn't require a email address I thought why not give it a look. In all honesty I was quite surprised I ended up getting .107 BTC in about 10 minutes, so I instantly thought "this has got to be some kind of scam" and I decided I wouldn't do anymore till I got the payment. It took close to 72 hours but I finally got the payment and I can't tell you how surprised I was that I got it. Since then it hasn't been quite so easy but its still vary much worth it and there is more then just surveys. A few things only require a email to get the the btc. They also have a good payout for netflix and gamefly for first time users, about 10$ worth of BTC for first time users of the service and it only requires you sign up for the demo. If your interested in trying it i would appreciate you using my referral link, it will send an addition 25% to me that doesn't come out of your earnings.

I also checked out this website, but they only offer surveys and so far I only managed to 'qualify' for one of them, but maybe others will have better luck. The one I did manage to qualify for was rather short and the BTC was in my account in less then 24 hours. while at the moment I do prefer the first website, I will be continuing to try to use this one and will hopefully qualify for another survey soon. If your interested in trying it, would be great if you used my referral link it will get me a additional 20% that does not come out of your earnings.

While most will probably assume this is BS and id normally agree, id highly recommend that you at least take 10 minutes and give these sites a look. If you are a CPU miner you owe it to yourself to at least spend a few minutes trying these, you wont regret it since you will make allot more doing this then by mining and you wont tear up your cpu Grin

In case you missed my links here they are again. Try it! You wont regret it Smiley

Here and here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 04:37:10 PM

and fail at link keyword placement
Eri (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 04:46:30 PM

fuck off spammer Angry

Spammer? I think you have that backwards, I realise that you enjoy having your head up your ass but do yourself a favor and don't just assume people are spamming. Did you even read what i wrote?

I totally agree!

seriously? want to make fun of my spelling next? perhaps we can fight over a toy in the playground?
RchGrav

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 04:50:22 PM

fuck off spammer Angry

Spammer? I think you have that backwards, I realise that you enjoy having your head up your ass but do yourself a favor and don't just assume people are spamming. Did you even read what i wrote?

I totally agree!

seriously? want to make fun of my spelling next? perhaps we can fight over a toy in the playground?

It is generally considered spamming if you make posts directing people to click your referral links. 

4C 6F 6E 67  4C 69 76 65  42 69 74 63 6F 69 6E
Qba'g lbh unir nalguvat orggre gb qb?
Eri (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 05:07:52 PM

If I'm going to post about a way to get BTC that is especially useful for CPU miners/those without gpu mining equipment, id be stupid to not use my referral link. which I plainly said was my referral link, not as if I was hiding it or trying to trick people.
dserrano5
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 07:49:03 PM

"Offer available to: United States"
"Offer available to: UK, USA"
"Offer available to: Australia"

Great diversity...
SmokeAndMirrors

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 10:08:28 PM

If I'm going to post about a way to get BTC that is especially useful for CPU miners/those without gpu mining equipment, id be stupid to not use my referral link. which I plainly said was my referral link, not as if I was hiding it or trying to trick people.

No. You're stupid for thinking people will actually take part in these ridiculous waste of time pyramids.

Help Bitcoins by buying clothes, technology, books, etc. through people/stores that accept BTC. This will increase overall value of BTC as well as mitigate unnecessary bank transaction fees.

My address -
1EM9HGg1SEa5Bux1rVEPxGqGSfNTTc9EkC
Eri (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 10:40:36 PM

No. You're stupid for thinking people will actually take part in these ridiculous waste of time pyramids.

lol are you fucking retarded? you literally don't know what your talking about.
anodyne

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 08:03:47 AM

You are aware you are being ripped off as well, aren't you? You're basically doing work for people who are too clever to do their own spamming, and they only give you a part of the affiliate income you generate for them.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
RJau

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 11:38:03 AM

lol the rage. 

In response to offer diversity, its tough to find offers that are open for countries outside of the US.

Try the offer walls, most of those offers are available to international users.

Otherwise move to the USA, UK or AU Smiley
Eri (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 08:39:50 PM

You are aware you are being ripped off as well, aren't you? You're basically doing work for people who are too clever to do their own spamming, and they only give you a part of the affiliate income you generate for them.

I'm well aware I'm making them money, if they were not making money they wouldn't be doing it. My interest in the site is that I can make more BTC with it then mining and I'm not having to use my cpu/gpu. I like the site for the simple reason that I can do a few surveys etc and get btc instantly. No fooling with anything else and no 'real' investment from me. If I were planning to spend 100$ then the exchanges would be a better choice but currently I'm not interested in that.

My real interest is to get enough btc to buy some slim jims and have them delivered through the mail for the 'cool' factor.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: