Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:46:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Coins ?  (Read 320 times)
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:48:59 AM

you can buy coins on every exchange, crytopia, bittrex, kucoin, and others. find a cheaper coin and have a good development, then hold until the coin rising and high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:50:55 AM

Where can I buy some coins with the cheapest price? Smiley
I'm not an arbitrage trader but the easiest way to find the cheapest one is to compare those exchanges that you are familiar with and see for yourself what will be the best price that suits you. And if you still find it expensive the next one that I can suggest you is to look for someone that is willing to do peer-to-peer trade that you can meet in real life. There are bitcoin holders that want it this way that's near your location and they are offering lower than normal prices.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:03:50 AM

Whether you are looking to buy bitcoin or altcoins, choose a platform suggested by a member in the first reply under your post. There will be no bigger differences in price structure, all sellers have almost same rates according to international global price. It is starting of new year and everyone knows the price will start rising now, just buy on whatever rates you are given coins
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:24:35 AM

If you are interested in bitcoin then it is good to buy now because in the future the price will be rise and then you will pay more than now at which you can buy bitcoin it is good to buy these from exchange of your own country or if you have done a transaction for buying with other exchange that is also a good way. If we check the bitcoin record then the bitcoin is the most famous and profitable currency.

Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:32:30 AM

If you want to buy a coin at a cheapest price and low fees, look for a people that is selling his bitcoin for fiat money. Make a deal face to face or if you are going to buy online make an escrow. Other choice is buy bitcoin at coinbase.com or localbitcoins.com. You can find seller nearest to your place.

Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:41:32 AM

There are so many coins with high potential to invest in and just take out some time to investigate and carry out your personal research about them, and visit different exchange site in other to make your choice but just know that all of the exchange site have similar price.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:51:24 AM

you can buy in exchanges anywhere that has a good reputation,
I think you can try to buy at a local exchange that involves fiat currency. nowadays lots of cheap altcoin and i think this is the best time to invest on altcoin.
Rezel111

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:54:40 AM

if you buy a cheap price you can find who wants to sell coin to real money maybe your friends or relatives want to sell, because if you buy in the market of course you will find the price accordingly and from the market to other markets the price is not much different, or you can join the ico investment there are some bonuses on offer
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

I think there's a safe way to do this, and you go to some big exchanges, like Binance! This will ensure that your assets will not be lost!

Don't be fooled by cheap money!

Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:08:31 AM

yeah i think it is the best time for buy bitcoin so you can buy bitcoin. because we know the value of the crypto currency has decrease but i guess it will grow again and it will give us a bright future .

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
fanhub

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:18:52 AM

It is good time to buy coins. Please refer the dash board of the coins which is better in coin market cap to select the coins. Then you can find cheapest seller in trading sites depend up on your country. Coins value may decrease than current rate.
123exo123

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:26:08 AM

You're posting in Bitcoin Discussion, so I assume you're talking about buying Bitcoin for the cheapest price...

I'm not sure that's possible since BTC is probably the one coin that's got a solid price across most exchanges.

Plus, it's hard to buy BTC with fiat on most exchanges, because there are only a select few that allow you to deposit fiat: Kraken, Coinbase, Korean exchanges, Japanese exchanges.

If you're looking to buy bitcoin via paypal or some trading like that, localbitcoins is a good bet.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:36:44 AM

yeah i think it is the best time for buy bitcoin so you can buy bitcoin. because we know the value of the crypto currency has decrease but i guess it will grow again and it will give us a bright future .
I agree with you, it is currently the price of bitcoin price dropped, this is our chance to buy and hold until the price will peak again, I think bitcoin will grow again and the price will rise high.
Arz26

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:59:58 AM

When we say buying coins is need time when the coins is decreasing that's the time to buy. BUY price is a BID price that matched the OFFER. The BUY price is the price at which the trade is done.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:48:53 AM

It is good to buy these coins now because these coins will provide you a good income and from this way i have to chose bitcoin as the first currency for me So now i have to buy this in the present time and to wait for the future. For the bitcoin users it is a good news that it is the profitable currency and with this many people get good amount of profit in the past years.

ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:21:09 AM

If you are planning to buy Cryptocoins, go for a reputable and legitimate exchange where you can surely buy with the current exchange rate. I think, now is the good time to buy your coins for your investment while price is still down now. Would suggest to hold your coins for a bit longer and observe the trend. You may go to coinmarketcap for the existing exchange rate per coin where you also can see the chart trend per coin.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:47:45 AM

Almost all exchanges have the same prices, the difference is only in few cents. Therefore I would suggest buying from any well known exchanges. One I would like to suggest personally is binance. It is easy to use and has website as well as app. The transaction fee charged is quite less if you choose trading pair of BNB which is official coin of binance.

Also the deposits and withdrawals are processed quite fast in binance. So to buy altcoins, you can first buy bitcoin from coinbase, etc that accept fiat money, then transfer bitcoin to binance wallet and then buy other altcoins with your bitcoin balance.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:02:59 AM

i think this is the best time to buy the coins because the value of the crypto currency has dicreased but in future the value will deffinetly get increases
Its not even slightly related to the question he asked above. Everyone knows that the market is down currently and it is a great time to buy. The guy has asked about the exchanges from where he can buy coins and has not asked for any advice whether he should buy or not.

I will suggest you people to read the topic first and what one has asked, rather than just posting the stuff that is useless and obvious just to increase the post count. Be helpful in forums rather than just posting non-sense stuff to earn through campaigns and increase post count.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:27:00 AM

you can look it up in coinmarketcap, there has been listed all the coins and also the price and place of the coin exchange, you can get all the information there.
and good luck with this trade.  Wink
Yes, coin market cap is indeed the right place where one can check price of a particular coin on different exchanges and also check on which exchanges it is trading. Coin market cap also has charts , so that one can study the movement of a particular coin or the whole market over period of time.

Also the volume trading on each exchange platform can be known besides the exchange, so that you can choose which one is good and being used the most by people. So coinmarketcap.com is the solution to all your questions.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:52:02 AM

buy this pretty good because of the bitcoin value of bitcoin is very good and very high value and its popularity is so high and so buying a bitcoin currently it very good.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: