Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Coins ?  (Read 320 times)
rabiulawal1971 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

Where can I buy some coins with the cheapest price? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sp564

Activity: 86
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

You can buy coins on one of the many dedicated coin exchanges, including Coinbase, Kraken, Anycoindirect, Chex, Shapeshift, LocalBitcoins, Bitrush, Bigstamp, Gemini, OkCoin and Coinmama. You can have a look on those sites to see which one offers the best price, but they'll likely be quite similar (otherwise you could make money by shifting from one exchange to another).

tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:00:21 PM

there are many coin and each exchange has each price but the difference is very small,you shoul have many acc on exchange to check price and deciding buy which exchange
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:04:37 PM

i think this is the best time to buy the coins because the value of the crypto currency has dicreased but in future the value will deffinetly get increases
brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:06:08 PM

you can look it up in coinmarketcap, there has been listed all the coins and also the price and place of the coin exchange, you can get all the information there.
and good luck with this trade.  Wink
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:08:56 PM

You can buy it at some trusted site like sp564 answer, but I want to add little of my experience, because you say for cheapest price, I think the market price isn't different so far, the price almost the same, I sugest you to buy when the market is red, you can get the cheaper price, but you should learn more about how to analyze the market, you can learn it by Google, Youtube and etc and read some news about cryptocurrency. And if you want to get cheaper price, this is second way, you can buy coin ICO, the price is cheaper, but you should learn more about the project first to analyze how that project in future, thank you
Omosomofa

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:47:48 PM

There are several ways you can buy Bitcoin. Use a bitcoin exchange like Luno, coinbase e.t.c discover people selling bitcoin in your community local Bitcoin lets you search and browse through various sellers of Bitcoin in your area. Sellers have reviews and feedback scores to help you choose.
Use a Bitcoin ATM, Bitcoin ATMs work like a regular ATM, except they allow you to deposit and withdrawal money so that you can buy and sell Bitcoin. Coin ATM Radar has an interactive map to help you find the closest Bitcoin ATM near you.
gloriam5

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:51:44 PM

go to the stock exchange, any, and there is a list of coins!
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:54:57 PM

there's a lot of way to buy coins like deposit in binance then buy a lot coins there

choose the already trusted coins there like bnb,eth,ltc,neo,bcc and btc then save some dollars to there,register in binance to see what i post here

monitor also nano and xrp because they always go grow even some altcoins are bleeding by now so i say they can be similar to 6 coins that i post here
Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:35:18 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 03:47:58 AM by Jacsnuffles

It also depends on your location. What is your country? Coinbase is the most popular internationally, I guess, if you're talking about buying BTC using fiat money. You can google the available exchange in your country. If you are Asian, some countries in Asia has so many local exchange that you can use.

But if you already have BTC and just looking for the right exchange to buy or trade with the cheapest price, I recommend Bit-Z. It's not as cheap as the cheapest but they have lower fees. . Trust me, Fees are eating your money.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
forumsehat

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:41:10 AM

You can buy it in the bitcoin provider market, but if you want to get a cheap price you need to be patient to wait for the price to go down.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:45:10 AM

Are you trying to purchase Bitcoins? If you want to purchase Bitcoins then you would have to see what exchange has the lowest price on Coinmarketcap.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
htsz_da12

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:52:03 AM

I think it is nice to buy the crypto with a low market value in binance. Binance's crypto is very valuable and will always rise in time.

crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:56:26 AM

well, first of all, are we speaking about bitcoin coins or other coins as well?
i know there is not much difference in fact, cause the actions you need to do in order to complete purchase are the same
so just choose where you want to buy coins - there are several exchanges and services were given to you already in previous posts, just check where lowest fiat deposit  fee,  and but at right price
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:57:23 AM

There are so many ways to buy Bitcoin it can be either online banking or  any participating stores. You may check it on your wallet application features wherein you can cash or buy in coins in many ways and you can check the fee that will shown there. So you better buy now because the price is still low and then hold until the price and demands rise up again in the market.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:59:57 AM

Coins? You meant the alts and bitcoin itself? Well by that you should go and buy at coinbase if you are to look for bitcoins Smiley. And if you are looking into altcoins, better find a way for you to transfer your btc from coinbase to exchange.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:12:04 AM

If you are looking for a coins that can be trade you can go for exchages site like binance, polenix, bittrex etc. but if you are looking to buy a coin for an ICO you can go to this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0 you can find here the lates ico and their asking pric. note: make a research first before buying.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:38:53 AM

There are lot of platforms available on internet from where you can buy the coins. You can also check the prices of the coins on various exchanges at one place i.e. on coinmarketcap.

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:43:12 AM

Please visit https://coinmarketcap.com there you can choose coin which is still cheap. Please note, that you should understand is, do research on the coin you want. This is a very important initial process, after that my advice don't just choose a coin to be a place of investment, select some coin that you think is good. By doing research you will know how to buy it and how to switch to physical money.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:45:34 AM

There are lot of platforms available on internet from where you can buy the coins. You can also check the prices of the coins on various exchanges at one place i.e. on coinmarketcap.
Yes there a lot of coins to choose on buying coins. Coinmarketcap is the best guide for you to choose the best coins to invest. Op should read on what coins to invest that may serves as short or long term investment.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█