Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:24:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCP Bitcoin Private $ 500 or more  (Read 1037 times)
kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

BTCP is a hard-co-fork done in the right way.

ZCL plunging in price shows that the communities and devs have migrated over to BTCP.
My guess is that the price will hover between Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold.

yonton (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

ZCL plunging in price shows that the communities and devs have migrated over to BTCP.

I agree 100% Ive been thinking a similar outcome. It just amazes me how many investors can't figure out basic fundamental's in this market. How did these people ever make enough money to invest? There can't be that many dummies in the crypto market....or can there?
kahc

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:31:35 PM

I agree 100% Ive been thinking a similar outcome. It just amazes me how many investors can't figure out basic fundamental's in this market. How did these people ever make enough money to invest? There can't be that many dummies in the crypto market....or can there?

Yeah that is a mystery.
These imbeciles will always be the smallest fish in the ocean, while we are the sharks and whales.
I guess that's how nature works, these people need to exist so we can feed on them to maintain the equilibrium . Grin
yonton (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

Yeah that is a mystery.
These imbeciles will always be the smallest fish in the ocean, while we are the sharks and whales.
I guess that's how nature works, these people need to exist so we can feed on them to maintain the equilibrium . Grin
After being in this market for 3 years i feel like the knowledge Ive learned gives me an unfair advantage over all these noobs. the market seems so predictable to me it actually makes me sad sometimes that I know Noobs are getting rekt by sharks like us. Oh well family first I guess Smiley)
2stout

Activity: 2366
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:18:45 PM

More like the price of ZCL pre BTCP snapshot, right before the crash.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:00:17 PM

I doubt that this fork will be successful. I have not seen forks which have become as successful as BCC for a long time. Most probably people don't believe in it. Almost all people who have received a forked coin immediately sell it.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

this fork was a successful marketing stunt by ZCL team , anyone can fork bitcoin and they also did .
and announced 1:1 share for ZCL holders which pumped ZCL upto x100 ..
early investors were smart they sold all their ZCL just before Fork , and some sold it right after fork ..

now gullible people have ZCL and a normal fork of BTCP ..

i can only suggest you to sell both of them and recover your investment , if you are in loss then no other option than hold .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:56:41 PM

I have a significant portion of entire btcp supply and I can tell you I'm not selling any under $500 neither are any other big holders. There very little supply, it's impossible for it to go any lower than what the average price it took to acquire. No body is selling BTCP at a loss, these holders would rather you pry it from there cold dead hands.

It’s gold for nerds
themx

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:41:05 PM

I have a significant portion of entire btcp supply and I can tell you I'm not selling any under $500 neither are any other big holders. There very little supply, it's impossible for it to go any lower than what the average price it took to acquire. No body is selling BTCP at a loss, these holders would rather you pry it from there cold dead hands.

Well I own more then 1000 BTCP, and i can tell you, i wont sell it under 0.1 BTC, So there's my sell wall
kahc

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:55:19 PM

Well I own more then 1000 BTCP, and i can tell you, i wont sell it under 0.1 BTC, So there's my sell wall

Zpool is already offering 0.02BTC per BTCP and BTCP isn't even listed yet.

They probably know that they can make a fortune if they can acquire BTCP at that price.

Rahlar

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:59:12 PM

Do you know how many people were willing to pay anywhere near $500 to acquire BTCP a couple days ago?  Zero.  ZCL struggled to hold $100 and never got anywhere near $500.  Also I am not sure why you call the supply “very little” when it is around 21 million.
Lontonbit

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:01:38 AM

Do you know how many people were willing to pay anywhere near $500 to acquire BTCP a couple days ago?  Zero.  ZCL struggled to hold $100 and never got anywhere near $500.  Also I am not sure why you call the supply “very little” when it is around 21 million.
This comment takes the cake for the dumbest comment of the day. How can people be this stupid??

It’s gold for nerds
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

I expect nice action for Bitcoin Private. It will hit 600-1000 dollar in long term and in short term the people will dump it because they wanna make some quick bucks. But I recommend to hold this BTCP!

mobomofo

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:15:58 PM

Ive been mining ZCL for quite some time and hodling. I sold some off at its high and recouped most of my mining costs, but took several thousand through the snapshot. I dumped zcl on the backside at $36 and am actuly cash positive. I wont be dumping btcp. I have no money in it now, just time at this point. I think we will see 10% of BTC value by 2019...today that would be $1100...so why not hodl. Between eos and btcp, ill have an early retirement...no need to sell either before they mature.  If we actually something close to the $5 trillion combined market cap I think we will see this year, the coin could go much, much (10x) higher.
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:33:16 PM

I don't think price will be to high, because it's to many fork last time and  only Bcash was  able to grow more than 1000$
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:46:57 PM

So it seems the Bitcoin fork fad is not over yet. If I wanted privacy for my transactions, then I already have Monero to use. What is the good of a fork with a huge development team and scarcity in supply if I cannot spend it? Is there even 1 merchant yet who will take my BTCP? Is there any place that I can send BTCP to even to use other than for trading (if that is even possible yet)? Answer is no.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
yonton (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:33:20 PM

So it seems the Bitcoin fork fad is not over yet. If I wanted privacy for my transactions, then I already have Monero to use. What is the good of a fork with a huge development team and scarcity in supply if I cannot spend it? Is there even 1 merchant yet who will take my BTCP? Is there any place that I can send BTCP to even to use other than for trading (if that is even possible yet)? Answer is no.
Exchanges are in the process of setting up wallets right now. It will be on every major exchange soon. The fork just finished, it takes time for the biggest revolution in crypto to be implemented on to exchanges. Bitcoin is the best blockchain and Privacy is the most important feature in crypto period! I know many big holders switching over ASAP!
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:46:32 AM

The Bitcoin Private for was overrated.  Those who purchased Zclassic just to obtain these Bitcoin Privates are paying premium prices for them.  I don't think the price of BTCP will be any higher than ZCL.  BTCP is nothing more than another altcoin. 
Lontonbit

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:52:26 AM

The Bitcoin Private for was overrated.  Those who purchased Zclassic just to obtain these Bitcoin Privates are paying premium prices for them.  I don't think the price of BTCP will be any higher than ZCL.  BTCP is nothing more than another altcoin. 
It's the only bitcoin with privacy, there's nothing else like it. Privacy is the most important feature in crypto, especially now that we're moving in to mega regulatory oversight. Without a doubt, this is the most important crypto of the year.

It’s gold for nerds
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:06:50 AM

It's the only bitcoin with privacy, there's nothing else like it. Privacy is the most important feature in crypto, especially now that we're moving in to mega regulatory oversight. Without a doubt, this is the most important crypto of the year.

...wut... what codebase do you think all the zcash forks are based off of?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: