Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:19:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCP Bitcoin Private $ 500 or more  (Read 1037 times)
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:01:41 PM

If you choose to participate with the governments agenda to control us, enslave us in there fiat system, you are just as rotten as they are. Bitcoin was made to be anonymous its a matter of fact! You need to reread it you fucking retard! Maybe you tried to read the white paper but you can't comprehend it? It's time we rid the community of elite bankers like you!

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

please locate for me the section that promises absolute anonymity. i'll look forward to reading it because it's currently disguised. all you get is potential privacy but only if you're careful.

'The traditional banking model achieves a level of privacy by limiting access to information to the
parties involved and the trusted third party. The necessity to announce all transactions publicly
precludes this method, but privacy can still be maintained by breaking the flow of information in
another place: by keeping public keys anonymous'

once again, nothing has changed in terms of bitcoin's anonymity since the day it was launched.

in the meantime go reflect on your behavior. you are abusive and puerile.

and why swap accounts to do it?
yonton (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:25:26 PM

If you choose to participate with the governments agenda to control us, enslave us in there fiat system, you are just as rotten as they are. Bitcoin was made to be anonymous its a matter of fact! You need to reread it you fucking retard! Maybe you tried to read the white paper but you can't comprehend it? It's time we rid the community of elite bankers like you!

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

please locate for me the section that promises absolute anonymity. i'll look forward to reading it because it's currently disguised. all you get is potential privacy but only if you're careful.

'The traditional banking model achieves a level of privacy by limiting access to information to the
parties involved and the trusted third party. The necessity to announce all transactions publicly
precludes this method, but privacy can still be maintained by breaking the flow of information in
another place: by keeping public keys anonymous'

once again, nothing has changed in terms of bitcoin's anonymity since the day it was launched.

in the meantime go reflect on your behavior. you are abusive and puerile.

and why swap accounts to do it?

You're nothing more than cockroach banker. The most despised piece of shit on the plant! there's nothing to locate because the entire whitepaper is about anonymity. You're just not smart enough to grasp the concept.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:49:56 PM

My estimate is 10 in a month or two.

IMO all forks like this must go in the dust. Every good ICO is more useful than just another fork.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
yonton (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:53:11 PM

IMO all forks like this must go in the dust. Every good ICO is more useful than just another fork.
It is already gaining more traction than any ico or fork ever! BCH, BTG, and even bitcoin core holders and developers are in fear and we can see that from posts like your's. The jealousy is oozing through your skin and you are sacred that btcp will take a huge market share away from your shitcoins. The fear is real! The FUD proves it!
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

Bitcoin core is a fork, is it going to dust?

It’s gold for nerds
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:53:27 PM

I guess it will increase to $ 600-800. If the market goes up and not bloody as today. It will be even higher
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

I guess it will increase to $ 600-800. If the market goes up and not bloody as today. It will be even higher

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-private/#markets

why would it 10x up from here? the only time that happens is when no one can access it. as soon as they can it's 10x in the other direction without fail.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

It is already gaining more traction than any ico or fork ever! BCH, BTG, and even bitcoin core holders and developers are in fear and we can see that from posts like your's. The jealousy is oozing through your skin and you are sacred that btcp will take a huge market share away from your shitcoins. The fear is real! The FUD proves it!
and I do not even know if Bitcoin or its counterparts can compete with other coins in the future. It seems to me that they can burst like a soap bubble and soon. I do not understand their value to date, compared to those coins that represent value with an equivalent product or services .
dubaiposter

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:56:44 AM

Looks like it's already dead

https://s13.postimg.org/701ai7qd3/BTCP_Bittrex.png
Bigzilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:43:15 AM

Massive struggle to get listed. Just another money-grabbing attempt.
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:51:58 AM

BTCP is getting on Ledger Hardware wallet Smiley

https://coincodex.com/article/1542/bitcoin-private-btcp-is-coming-to-ledger/
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

not exactly the achievement of the century, it's just a fork, but pretty useful all the same. i'm impressed any hardware wallet is still bothering with forks. i would've told users to leave me alone and that they were on their own.

i'd love to hear their thoughts about fork mania. i'll bet they certainly didn't incorporate it in their plans when setting up.
CryptoAddictedGuy

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:51:08 AM

Interesting fork, the odds are good. Not sure about 500-600, but, who knows. $150-$200 is very realistic. Smiley
yonton (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

BTCP is a dark horse ready to burst.
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:57:16 AM

I am also very bullish on Bitcoin Private, but it will take some time before we see $500 or more. I think BTCP has the potential to overtake Monero sooner or later. Privacy is important for Cryptocurrencies and its name will help to reach high prices!
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:44:15 PM

John macafee just said in an interview that bitcoin private is the best fork and best privacy coin in the world!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=m55naihyc8E

It’s gold for nerds
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

This btc fork will have the lowest supply, experts estimate around 4-5 million coins will be claimed making it the lowest supply bitcoin for ever. Huge development team, the only bitcoin with privacy and the most anticipated bitcoin hardfor will demand a high price. How high will it go?
Another fork,another issue and another investors to he victimized..

We are all experienced and learned from all forks that happen,if roger ver wont bet on this for sure this will go nothing..

For the prospective investors,whats every single details about this before putting your precious money of else you will end of failure
Lontonbit

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

This btc fork will have the lowest supply, experts estimate around 4-5 million coins will be claimed making it the lowest supply bitcoin for ever. Huge development team, the only bitcoin with privacy and the most anticipated bitcoin hardfor will demand a high price. How high will it go?
Another fork,another issue and another investors to he victimized..

We are all experienced and learned from all forks that happen,if roger ver wont bet on this for sure this will go nothing..

For the prospective investors,whats every single details about this before putting your precious money of else you will end of failure
Roger Ver is a little cry baby faggot, I wouldn’t touch his btrash! Even macafee said today that bitcoin private is the best fork and best privacy technology. He also said btcp will take over monero.

It’s gold for nerds
yonton (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:36:43 AM

Bitcoin Private has been getting a lot of attention lately. The developers have proven that they are much more than just a pump and dump coin. This team is becoming a solid contender in the privacy market!
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:10:00 AM

John macafee just said in an interview that bitcoin private is the best fork and best privacy coin in the world!

John McAfee is not the best expert of the crypto community, che has just a great reputation for his speech but it same person that was using his fans to create pump and dump with the coin of the week. Said that i don't think that bitcoin private will hit 500$ because it's just another fork of btc that just uses it's name for free marketing

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: