Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:44:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BAANX - The Cryptobank Revolution  (Read 14250 times)
Alibagong

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:32:41 AM

The project is very interesting, all the explanations have been well defined and the planning is strong.
Hopefully a solid performance can provide trust and support so much that BAANX runs smoothly and successfully.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:57:05 AM

The project is very interesting, all the explanations have been well defined and the planning is strong.
Hopefully a solid performance can provide trust and support so much that BAANX runs smoothly and successfully.
I see this project does indeed have a good prospect. I also hope all the team will work hard and work well together, so that the project could reach its target.
success always for this project.
vebby

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:53:17 AM

I see this project does indeed have a good prospect. I also hope all the team will work hard and work well together, so that the project could reach its target.
I also noticed that this project is interesting and deserves to be a success, I'm sure the teams within the project will work hard for the sake of the success of this project. Let's support this project so that his growing larger in the future.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:13:50 AM

I also noticed that this project is interesting and deserves to be a success, I'm sure the teams within the project will work hard for the sake of the success of this project. Let's support this project so that his growing larger in the future.
with his project was created in I wish could give good influence to everyone. Let us support this project so that the project can be successful in the future.
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:12:05 AM

hi dev , if you make a credits card from BAANX , where platform its support your credits card ? Visa or Mastercard ?
please explain how rules for get credits card from BAANX , thanks.
best regard.

BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:46:06 AM

Oh, I noticed a potential from BAANX. I feel interested in joining this project. I think it will develop positively and successfully in the near future. Hopefully, the BAANX project is growing rapidly.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:34:35 AM

Oh, I noticed a potential from BAANX. I feel interested in joining this project. I think it will develop positively and successfully in the near future. Hopefully, the BAANX project is growing rapidly.
This project is indeed very good and promising. the concept is brought is also very good. I believe that this project could be progressing well, especially with a lot of support that has been given to this project, of course it makes the team spirit so even higher.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
lamponk15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:51:43 AM

the purpose of the concept is really good for the development of bitcoin because their goal is to make bitcoin as currency, I am sure it will develop well in concept helps bitcoin more developed again
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:45:32 AM

the purpose of the concept is really good for the development of bitcoin because their goal is to make bitcoin as currency, I am sure it will develop well in concept helps bitcoin more developed again
this project has a good potential, we pray for the future it will be more successful and many investors will also attract many investors. success is always this project for the future.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:01:50 AM

Projects that carry the theme of banking is usually successful because it has a team that has been experienced.
Solid cooperation can develop projects will have a high loyalty so as to gain the trust of potential customers and investors.
Good luck
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:00:37 AM

this project has a good potential, we pray for the future it will be more successful and many investors will also attract many investors. success is always this project for the future.
hope the team will always be the spirit of work and always compact to achieve the success of this project because the project is interesting and many benefits for all its, I am sure will succeed and run smoothly project.
BitLoader

Activity: 252
Merit: 64

Never Mind

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

This project sound interesting. Let's bring bank to decentralized.
brjameng

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:51:22 AM

Mobile Cryptobank Platform

Mobile Platform brings Crypto to daily use. Crypto & Fiat accounts link a virtual payment card for Apple & Android Mobile Pay. Customer Crypto & Fiat Accounts insured for non-fault loss like Traditional Banks. One click "Price Lock" to lock in current Crypto price. 2019 Savings, Loans & Investment functions.

I still has a little confuse understanding the One click "Price Lock" function in this Baanx feature.
How do the "Price Lock" feature really work, did it keep the price we lock to be available the next time we need to unlock it again with the same price? No mater what the market condition for this token?
Fuadh

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:49:57 PM

Baanx is what Bitcoin Banking Is Currency is. I agree a good project built with this good team good luck
JustinBounty (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:18:54 PM

Hey guys please note the Pre-sale date has been extended to 8th April!
kinghu

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:52:42 PM

a project like this I think will be of interest to many investors, because a project like this looks promising. and I hope the team will cooperate well, until this project can achieve success.

Xalia

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:03:03 PM

How much time is left before the ICO ends?
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:16:44 AM

a project like this I think will be of interest to many investors, because a project like this looks promising. and I hope the team will cooperate well, until this project can achieve success.
There is no doubt about it, so it is better we support this project. so that the team will be more excited again to be able to make this project a success.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
andreas-jon

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:20:09 PM

by looking at the current developments that begin to emerge blockchain-based bank project seems to be going to convince the conventional banks, with conditions like this they will think how to be able to blend with these new concepts in order to keep them up to date and not abandoned customers
Baanx.com Cryptobank

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:20:27 PM

Thank you for your support and help - great comments and very pleased to hear.

Regarding our hires we have several new exciting people joining the team - so we cant wait to put them on our site during the later part of this week.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: