Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:09:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BAANX - The Cryptobank Revolution  (Read 14251 times)
Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:48:29 PM

looks interesting, need more information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baanx.com Cryptobank

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:12:09 PM
Merited by Cimmy_revenger (2)

Hi Guys - thank you for all your bitcointalk.org Support for our PRESALE TOMORROW! The Bounty is one of the biggest Iv seen! (Search Bounty to check it out)

The Pre-Sale goes live at 13:00 UTC on Sunday 8th April

Please sign up on https://baanx.com - https://wallet.baanx.com/register (to join our dashboard)

We have 50,000 on our telegram channel and very thankful for such an amazing community who want to see real change in the Bank sector.

Lets work together to:

1) ensure crypto to fiat payments are fast and easy in all EU countries and around the world - something we are passionate about at Baanx - faster payments and same day transfers into bank accounts for fiat to crypto and crypto to fiat are key for a healthy cryptocurrency market. Protect the supply of money and value!

2) create crypto-payment applications on mobiles that are easy to use and integrate into the existing framework - something we are doing right now - so crypto is used day to day everywhere

3) deliver crypto balance insurance - why should you suffer when someone steals your crypto or hacks your account? Baanx changes all that - we make sure this doesnt happen and give you cover if (very unlikely with our systems) it does.

4) Baanx also allows not just 1 brand - but we allow new brands to open on our platform - changing the way Crypto-Financial Services, Blockchain and Banks are run - lets share licenses and let the most popular brands have their own Crypto services fast - Baanx delivers on this key point of decentralising ownership and avoiding centralisation of power.

We hope you will support our team with 100+ years of Bank and Fintech experience between us and help us to make real change in the market.

Thank you again for all your support so far, any questions just get in touch with us on ico@baanx.com or Telegram Baanx Chat
sujithks

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:31:39 AM

Baanx is the revolutionary Blockchain in digital banking

jametoti

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:31:23 PM

projects with the concept of banking requires funds that are not small to develop their products according to the roadmap but if his team can work solidly the capital will be able to come back multiple times
feby

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:38:37 PM

A perfect coin in the field of banking, hoping for good success always....
Baanx.com Cryptobank

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

Thank you for your help and assistance - our pre-sale started today and off to a great start!!!

Login on https://baanx.com to be a part of it
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:49:04 PM

The tokens are delivered into your online wallet on the baanx dashboard. They are then released during the ICO process - we haven't set an exact date - but once all the KYC etc. has been finished. It wont be long however - June at the latest.
Lately there are more and more project that are asking for KYC.
It has good and down side, the good is that they could filter everyone that aren't supposed to get the token, and the down side is that the verification is time consuming and the token i think this make crypto not anonymous anymore.
Baanx.com Cryptobank

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:36:40 PM

Baanx competition! Join our large Telegram Community in our COMPETITION!!

---- Choose the new Baanx Tag Line and... ---- Win 50,000 BAANX BXX Tokens!

Winner being chosen really soon - so please get involved with your suggestions.

https://t.me/Baanxcom01

Thank you for helping and getting involved with Baanx during such a key time in our growth.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:45:52 PM

Baanx competition! Join our large Telegram Community in our COMPETITION!!

---- Choose the new Baanx Tag Line and... ---- Win 50,000 BAANX BXX Tokens!

Winner being chosen really soon - so please get involved with your suggestions.

https://t.me/Baanxcom01

Thank you for helping and getting involved with Baanx during such a key time in our growth.

I think your project is really great and I appreciate your development strategy. I hope in the future can see the project development in many parts of the world because the idea of your project is really great, so many investors want to invest right in the project. Personally, I am considering a large investment in this project because the project really has a great community

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Baanx.com

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:43:18 PM

Hi Novaprime - thanks for your great comments and kind words. Our community is growing fast and we are really enjoying working with everyone to bring fantastic products and brands to market - really exciting time for us as we are spending huge numbers of hours in developing our tech and business.

If you want to check out our business and find out more just check us out on https://baanx.com - a decentralised ownership network, sharing out the fast growing crypto financial services and cryptobank markets much more fairly is exactly what we need for the future.
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:29:12 PM

Hey bro keep me posted as I am NOT a direct. Employee or a affiliate of Baanx company in ANY sort. But I am VERY HEAVILY invested and will   ALWAYS do what I can to help. Unfortunately I KNOW ALL Baanx teams members even 3rd party affiliates are more then busy trying to get us to the cap here so without too much info out please DM me if you feel it's "getting" to much of a hassle without blowing the Admins up and I will personally get you the 100 BXX k. I've been anywhere from apart of teams listed to heavily private invested into over 43ICOs now and I can HONESTLY say with certainty that the track Baanx is on will forever change the entire Banking system was we know it and on top of that launching this in the crypto space is just INSANE to me and I AM SOOOO STOKED to be on board. Garth (CEO) had so far Ron everything outlined and of we even stay CLOSE to on track well damnnn can say EITHER WAY with what's Already established and BEEN RUNNING from Baanx ALREADY sets them apart, on top of the chain and you sitting on a gold mine Smiley please let me know if I can help with anything, thanks and good luck
maardhayrule

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:29:54 PM

Platinum Members get Black Cards. So we had 950 places for this but a lot have already been taken up, get free crypto-payments on our mobile system for life. They will also have No Exchange Fees for life as well for personal trading. The benefits are large for those two products and savings excellent.
So free crypto-payments in shops / online. No Exchange fees. They are our early purchasers and integral in our system. There are many great benefits, such as being first to test new products - but those are the key benefits within Baanx.
Xemesis113

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:30:53 PM

Not that we have heard of....there are blockchain improvements to systems, but will take a long time for them. However what we are doing at Baanx is a 1000 times better and more disruptive to Traditional Banking than anything else - we have a huge opportunity to make and create a real change in the market place.
PS - Traditional Banks dont want to list cryptocurrency - they insure fiat balances - but its time for us to move ahead and get people using cryptocurrency in everday life and banking - so lets give them the security in insuring cryptocurrency so we can help to get crypto being used by a huge number of people for everyday payments, purchases, banking, lending, saving, investments - bring in to the mainstream banking world
davidjoshua

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:16:18 PM

ABN AMRO. They already set up a team to investigate what added value they can bring to the ICO and crypto market. I have a contact person available for you in that team.
ING Bank, same story. They already set up a team to investigate what added value they can bring to the ICO and crypto market. I have a contact person available for you in that team.
sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

I'm Maxine from the Chainplus. I have been interested in your great project. And I would like to build a relationship on marketing and fundraising with you in Chinese market, if you could allow me to introduce our team. I'm sure we can reach win-win.
ajieafianto

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

The Swedish government has just informed us that they have chosen a preferred company for the purchase and marketing of their new coin - Kryptonex Research Group. The sale of the Swedish coin officially began on April 16 of 2018 March 28, 2018 and currently these coins can only be purchased from the Kryptonex Research Group.
rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:50:59 PM

Id love to! But perhaps it’s going to be around $6.50 because of strong brands joining the community and driving customers onto Baanx. Though this isn’t something we guarantee - as just the start of the growth.
ajieafianto

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:51:15 PM

Supply and Demand set the Price. Therefore, hundreds of new  Brands are listed to generate more Demand. This is unique and therefore the Demand will be very high ....BXX 
maardhayrule

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:51:53 PM

:-XGo all the way! As we build a list of 100 brands offering Key, vital products that the crypto world needs - ability to lock prices, ability to spend crypto, ability to easily get money out of crypto - and insuring the balance of your Cryptocurrency so you know your money is there and it’s not “on you” to keep it safe - we know demand will increase hugely!
The opportunities are endless and our discussions with great brands are ongoing!
Exciting times - thanks for all your support so far!!!
nicole74859

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:40:49 AM

When I read ‘bout this project, I’m sure this is a potential project whether this project provides for the bounty hunter? I’m looking for not finding rules for bounty  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: