Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:29:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BAANX - The Cryptobank Revolution  (Read 14251 times)
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:30:15 AM

with a long duration, I sincerely hope that all the teams will prepare all his preparation with very good. so that later can run smoothly and great success.
they will certainly do its job very well, because all the teams are certainly also expect project managed this could be a huge success and gave the best results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:52:59 AM

with a long duration, I sincerely hope that all the teams will prepare all his preparation with very good. so that later can run smoothly and great success.
they will certainly do its job very well, because all the teams are certainly also expect project managed this could be a huge success and gave the best results.
about it, no doubt. the team will definitely do the job that is best for this project. and let's see how the development of this project, hopefully everything will run smoothly.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:05:57 AM

I think that this project will do pretty good since there's a bunch of well known people in this thread. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.

Who are those well-known people? Do you follow them and whenever they show up in a thread you start putting your money into that project? lol Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:07:13 AM

about it, no doubt. the team will definitely do the job that is best for this project. and let's see how the development of this project, hopefully everything will run smoothly.
you are right, all teams will definitely work hard in earnest in order to make the project a great success. and hopefully the desired success can be achieved with ease.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

I don't see any token freeze for consultants.There is a risk that they will simply sell them as soon as the token becomes liquid.So the project is a bit controversial for me!
Anny555

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:44:07 PM

Very promising project, looking forward to it and token sale news.
Egretia
softcap this project just $ 1.000.000 , pre-sell they have collected $ 2.500.000 , stay keep waiting for update.
soon will be open bounty second round with reward 10 Millions token BXX.
for First round reward is 15 Millions token.

I'm a little bit late to discover this project, I was referred by someone. When will the second bounty campaign kick start? Any clue?
Terpusy

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:23:37 PM

Egretia
softcap this project just $ 1.000.000 , pre-sell they have collected $ 2.500.000 , stay keep waiting for update.

I'm a little bit late to discover this project, I was referred by someone. When will the second bounty campaign kick start? Any clue?

So far I have not found the information when the bounty campaign started
I just try to monitor, so do not miss information.
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:37:37 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added Baanx  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/baanx/

https://i.imgur.com/fBmVfKz.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Baanx ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:46:16 AM

Egretia

So far I have not found the information when the bounty campaign started
I just try to monitor, so do not miss information.

It looks like it's a promising project, and I'm sure they'll succeed because they've earned more than $ 2.5 million and hardcap will easy to raise.
Seryvolk

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:56:46 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 01:05:23 PM by Seryvolk

In my opinion,this is a unique and interesting project that allows many new entrepreneurs to easily sell their banking services and manage their own Bank, without the hassle of documents and licenses.Therefore, I believe that this idea must be implemented.
baanxdecentralisation

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

I don't see any token freeze for consultants.There is a risk that they will simply sell them as soon as the token becomes liquid.So the project is a bit controversial for me!

No thats not the case fortunately! The majority of advisors and consultants have a 6-36 month lock - or spreaded release of tokens! We did this in order to protect token sale participants, and also of course to protect the project's success upon the release at the end of the Token Sale.
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

BAANX token sell sold $ 3m+ , but I read you Will give reward bounty 25m Tokens .
25m token if pair with rate ICO , value almost € 2m.
okey , softcap just $1m dollar and hardcap $36.8m dollars , you have 7 plan for running project.
how do you handle if you not get hardcap token sell dev ?
Maymun_lavigne

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

4 Ways CMOs Can Win Over The Millennial Generation.
  • Millennials Look For Two Things: Education Or Entertainment
  • Millennials Don’t Want To Feel Sold To
  • Millennials Need Value First, Before They Engage
  • Millennials Are Getting Older — Which Means Their Interests Will Keep Shifting

Link Source : https://www.forbes.com/sites/steveolenski/2018/06/01/4-ways-cmos-can-win-over-the-millennial-generation/
Nehta

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:45:45 PM

Will the unsold tokens be burned, or will be handed out to the investors, also to the bounty participants?
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:10:00 PM

How much is your soft cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last?
$ 3,408,243.37 Raised Already - it's true?
thanks
Maymun_lavigne

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:31:49 PM

New bounty BAANX round 2 is Live.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4426492.new#new
but why dev BAANX is to late for update this ANN ?
second Round I'am read on telegram reward is 10 Million token BXX .
first round is 15 Millions token BXX , this is biggest reward for project promotion
jhft

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:59:36 AM

Hi, to answer your question - we have an FCA License in the UK for a business already in the lending sector - however we are currently in application journey within the EU (2 countries in particular).

So not issuing licenses - but "sharing" within our rule based platform. We are working towards sharing using smart contracts, currently we are allowing the re-branding of Baanx.com services and their release to a new Cryptobank brands customer followers / supporters.

There are a lot of things in development and in process at Baanx - and we are looking forward to releasing our "shared license" model - which will allow a large Cryptobank network of startup Cryptobanks *(in the names of established brands with existing customers to market to) very quickly (instead of each startup needing $20m and lengthy application process).

Result = fast growth of Cryptobank market to rival Traditional Bank sector = protection of Fiat to Crypto supply = using known brands increase rapid uptake of Cryptocurrency usage in the everyday and within Cryptobanks.

Can you provide information that allows us to verify for ourselves the existence of the licenses you currently claim to have?

A56 good point .
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:32:46 PM

Why is the allocation of tokens bounty between first bounty and second bounty different? in first bounty listed 25M token allocation while the second bounty only 10M allocation tokens.

Maymun_lavigne

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:10:17 PM

Why is the allocation of tokens bounty between first bounty and second bounty different? in first bounty listed 25M token allocation while the second bounty only 10M allocation tokens.
you false , first round this bounty reward is 15M token , and second round is 10M token.
whitepaper this project is good but they have target hardcap is biggest more than $ 36 M dollars.
Maymun_lavigne

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:38:20 PM

why you make minimum 1000 USD ?
are you know , now to many investor newbie with a little amount for learning how about to invest ICO .
I hope you will change minimum amount invest this project sir , because Iam believe to many people want to invest ( Newbie Investor ) want to join.
on this thread , Developer is slow respon , but on Telegram is fast respon , Why ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: