Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:13:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BAANX - The Cryptobank Revolution  (Read 14250 times)
bambangAja

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:15:24 PM

what about the general sale of this project, when will it end? I got the news that the bounty allocation was reduced, was that correct?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:30:48 PM

Baanx is like the Expedia.com of exchanges combined with a very franchise friendly and scalable banking concept. The business idea is interesting and also the traction they already have.
Csax81

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:55:34 AM

What is the status of yourbanking license
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

What is the status of yourbanking license
These are the core bank functionality:-
1. Mobile Wallet
2. Fast exchange access to 3rd party exchanges for best prices
3. OTC
4. Crypto-Pay
5. Crypto-Credit Card & Lending
6. Baanx OpenAPI© creats a Fintech App marketplace
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

what about the general sale of this project, when will it end? I got the news that the bounty allocation was reduced, was that correct?
Please wait for the official announcement.
We would like to remind you that Baanx ICO is ongoing! Now is the only time you can take advantage of a +30% bonus on BXX tokens!

▪️1 BXX = $0.095

▪️The minimum contribution is 100 USD and there's no maximum contribution, you are free to contribute any amount you want

▪️Token can be purchased using BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH as well as Debit & Credit cards.

About Baanx.com - Baanx is the World's 1st Cryptobank Network building 100+ Cryptobanks and a Financial App Marketplace which will ensure cheaper, faster and better Blockchain Applications for the World.

We are developing cutting edge products which bring cryptocurrency into real life Banking life where fiat and crypto work well together.

You can learn more about the project on our website: https://baanx.com/ and White paper https://baanx.com/request-whitepaper
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:06:04 PM

Has the sale token of this project ended? if it has ended do they reach hard cap? I didn't see on this project's website.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
smartcont
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:06:07 PM

Baanx is like the Expedia.com of exchanges combined with a very franchise friendly and scalable banking concept. Good luck guys.
GenjiOppa

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:41:05 PM

lul at all the red flags.  do your own research people.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:10:17 PM

Baanx is like the Expedia.com of exchanges combined with a very franchise friendly and scalable banking concept. Good luck guys.

But it seems this project has a long journey to complete their sale tokens because they have a third stage bounty at this time.
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

Approximately all the banking system in the world follows the old technology- mainframe computers, large central databases, and slow outdated systems. However, it is very difficult to maintain, the update is unable to modify for the mobile crypto and blockchain or distributed ledger future. One has to look Lloyds TSB's recent loss of online and mobile operators for days, this happened when they tried to upgrade their mobile operations to their new database.  Baanx designed an MVP Secure Mobile Cryptobank platform acts as a mediator between Crypto and Fiat used for the purpose of retail and commercial clients. Thus, all the banking services are delivered quickly and securely as soon as possible. With the help of blockchain technology and being a decentralized crypto-financial service and crypto bank network, Bannx.com offers secure, faster, better, cheaper banking services.  Baanx comes up with a secure cryptocurrency wallet at the same time it is the world's 1st Cryptocurrency insurance combines the interactions to give the customers. Baanx helps the exchange to give the best price to all the customers. However, Baanx offers all the customers to approach in many to the major world exchanges.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

Approximately all the banking system in the world follows the old technology- mainframe computers, large central databases, and slow outdated systems. However, it is very difficult to maintain, the update is unable to modify for the mobile crypto and blockchain or distributed ledger future. One has to look Lloyds TSB's recent loss of online and mobile operators for days, this happened when they tried to upgrade their mobile operations to their new database.  Baanx designed an MVP Secure Mobile Cryptobank platform acts as a mediator between Crypto and Fiat used for the purpose of retail and commercial clients. Thus, all the banking services are delivered quickly and securely as soon as possible. With the help of blockchain technology and being a decentralized crypto-financial service and crypto bank network, Bannx.com offers secure, faster, better, cheaper banking services.  Baanx comes up with a secure cryptocurrency wallet at the same time it is the world's 1st Cryptocurrency insurance combines the interactions to give the customers. Baanx helps the exchange to give the best price to all the customers. However, Baanx offers all the customers to approach in many to the major world exchanges.
This project offers new technological solutions and I think it will occupy a prominent place in the new banking system. I also want the project to achieve the set goals to accomplish all the plans! Good luck
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:16:22 AM

This project offers new technological solutions and I think it will occupy a prominent place in the new banking system. I also want the project to achieve the set goals to accomplish all the plans! Good luck
all of us will be looking forward to the development for this project to be successful, we just pray for the best that everything will run smoothly as expected and can achieve success with satisfactory results, I am sure if all those involved always work together compact this project will be successful.

tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:47:12 AM

unfortunately the OP or other team from BaanX did not provide the latest notifications or other updates in this thread, I also did not see or find information about their ico achievements on their sites and twitter accounts.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:34:54 AM

I heard the process of distributing tokens to the bounty participants has already taken place, is the news true? if it is true I congratulate the bounty participants because I see the spreadsheet results from the participants quite a lot.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future. I hope the development team can do their best at every opportunity to make this project grow into a great and rewarding project for many people.
Kowal1980

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:51:06 PM

I heard the process of distributing tokens to the bounty participants has already taken place, is the news true? if it is true I congratulate the bounty participants because I see the spreadsheet results from the participants quite a lot.

I wonder how did you know that? Payments have gone through although the bounty campaign is not over yet.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:04:04 AM

This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future. I hope the development team can do their best at every opportunity to make this project grow into a great and rewarding project for many people.

It's everyone's hope for now and achieve what is planned by the development team. Time to see the results of hard work from the development team.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:13:23 AM

I heard for the exchange of this project still early next year and this is really a long time to wait for it and hopefully, this is the right decision so that the sacrifice in waiting for the exchange is sweet fruit with high token prices.
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:25:37 AM

I heard for the exchange of this project still early next year and this is really a long time to wait for it and hopefully, this is the right decision so that the sacrifice in waiting for the exchange is sweet fruit with high token prices.
maybe the decision is good because while waiting for the ICO to finish and hopefully in the future this project can raise as much funds as possible so that it is more flexible in developing the project and registering their coins on a large exchange.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Gotenks

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:10:40 PM

I think there are a lot of projects that realize or put in place the roadmap next year, moreover by looking at the current market that has increased the volume even though it's not significant, well hopefully by the end of the year a lot of good news will be included including this baanx project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: