Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:36:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BAANX - The Cryptobank Revolution  (Read 14251 times)
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:23:17 AM

I heard for the exchange of this project still early next year and this is really a long time to wait for it and hopefully, this is the right decision so that the sacrifice in waiting for the exchange is sweet fruit with high token prices.
maybe the decision is good because while waiting for the ICO to finish and hopefully in the future this project can raise as much funds as possible so that it is more flexible in developing the project and registering their coins on a large exchange.
yes, hopefully all will produce sweet results, but I'm sure all the teams here will always try to give the best for all, hopefully ICO will achieve maximum results and this project will be developed even more for the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

I heard for the exchange of this project still early next year and this is really a long time to wait for it and hopefully, this is the right decision so that the sacrifice in waiting for the exchange is sweet fruit with high token prices.
maybe the decision is good because while waiting for the ICO to finish and hopefully in the future this project can raise as much funds as possible so that it is more flexible in developing the project and registering their coins on a large exchange.
yes, hopefully all will produce sweet results, but I'm sure all the teams here will always try to give the best for all, hopefully ICO will achieve maximum results and this project will be developed even more for the future.
am really happy to see such great team with full of professionals from different industries. The project develops in stages.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:29:07 AM

am really happy to see such great team with full of professionals from different industries. The project develops in stages.
with the optimism that the team possesses, everything will run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results, we all look forward to excellent results for the future of all of them. Hope ICO will achieve the targeted results.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:18:29 AM

with the optimism that the team possesses, everything will run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results, we all look forward to excellent results for the future of all of them. Hope ICO will achieve the targeted results.
the team in this project has developed a very mature plan and they already know what to do, of course they will try to collect the desired target while waiting for the ICO to finish. I agree with the token exchange plan if it will be done at the beginning of next year because at the end of this year the prices of all token prices do not match the ICO price. hopefully next year the market prices will recover and BAANX will decide on the exchange in the new year 2019 and that is the right decision.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:45:14 PM

the team in this project has developed a very mature plan and they already know what to do, of course they will try to collect the desired target while waiting for the ICO to finish. I agree with the token exchange plan if it will be done at the beginning of next year because at the end of this year the prices of all token prices do not match the ICO price. hopefully next year the market prices will recover and BAANX will decide on the exchange in the new year 2019 and that is the right decision.

They already thought about it because it was a very sad year for all investors and all other types of projects. A good step to start next year. time to see the development of this project in 2019.
lamponk15

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:11:42 PM

Baanx is a Cryptobank network with blockchain technology to share a Bank License and create Cutting Edge, Branded Cryptobanks. indeed this project deserves the attention of investors the revolution they offer can be a solution for many people
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:58:47 AM

praying the best I hope that next year all will give extraordinary strength to all of them, and believe the team in this project always tries their best for all of them.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:52:39 AM

Baanx does have a very interesting concept and I only hope that in the future Baanx tokens can be listed on good exchanges and they will publish their tokens at the right time so that the price of Baanx tokens can be high.
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:41:50 AM

Baanx does have a very interesting concept and I only hope that in the future Baanx tokens can be listed on good exchanges and they will publish their tokens at the right time so that the price of Baanx tokens can be high.
It is probably that both of us have almost the same opinion on the project, its ideas, its potentially future growth.
Good to see you here, mate.
based on our checking this coin has a good project and good platform that will make this coin popular. We are hoping that this coin will be listed on different exchangers and developers will continue to be active Good luck devs and see you on moon
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:15:56 PM

Hi Dev , can you give me link URL download app BAANX for android ?
I want to try your product for testing.
Because I'am searching on Google play store , I Can't find app BAANX .
Thanks

Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:14:46 AM

It is probably that both of us have almost the same opinion on the project, its ideas, its potentially future growth.
based on our checking this coin has a good project and good platform that will make this coin popular. We are hoping that this coin will be listed on different exchangers and developers will continue to be active Good luck devs and see you on moon

yes, we just pray the best, I hope that in the future what we hope can be realized, the coins will enter the big market with high prices so that what we hope for can be realized.
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:21:52 AM

yes, hopefully, Baanx will soon be listed on a good exchange so that in the future the quality of Baanx tokens will be even more quality.
Cimmy_revenger

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

yes, hopefully, Baanx will soon be listed on a good exchange so that in the future the quality of Baanx tokens will be even more quality.
If you read whitepapper BAANX you can see
BAANX BXX Token
Exchange Roadmap
BXX will be sold on secondary markets,
as well as within the Baanx.com
Exchange platform.
Agreements with several exchanges
such as HitBTC, KuCoin and Bancor
are in progress. We also plan on listing
on at least one (or more) of these key
exchanges during 2018, Binance, OKEx
and Huobi.
2018-2019 we plan to achieve
1 HitBTC – 2-4 weeks post-ICO
2 Bancor – 2-4 weeks post-ICO
3 KuCoin – 2-4 weeks post-ICO
4 Binance / OKEx / Huobi – 4-8 weeks post ICO

Cimmy_revenger

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:23:11 PM

Available for download iOS
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/baanx-app/id1437909986?mt=8

If you can’t access the Baanx iOS wallet with your token sale wallet credentials.
They are separate for security reasons - as we are adding fiat banking functionality to the iOS app (and shortly android) in early 2019 - we have to have separation from our token sale activities due to the regulatory environment of fiat banking.

Later we will add (at the completed end  of the token sale, the BXX token as a utility / loyalty token to the apps - but at this stage, to ensure we do not put at risk our licenses and license applications - we have kept the 2 parts separate.

I hope this explains things better. Please do open a new account on the baanx iOS app with new username / credentials.

Can you also please setup 2fa using an Authenticator app - we will replace shortly with mobile sms 2fa - but currently app based 2fa (google auth or Authy) are good.

Thanks for your support and please email your feedback and user suggestions to admin@baanx.com for our Beta app - so we can keep
Improving and adding new functionality.

Ps we will shortly release our functionality tech schedule in early Jan - so you can see the function roadmap during Q1.

Developer give announcement on telegram.

Cimmy_revenger

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:27:58 AM

Be pattien guys ,
BAANX | Admin telegram give announcement
Our first phase of main sale is over. And second phase of main sale will start on 11th Feb 2019, Main sale will end on 15 Mar 2019.

Ncryptiz

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:33:30 AM

sweet project and amazing team how do i get involved?
Cimmy_revenger

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:38:16 AM

sweet project and amazing team how do i get involved?
Please follow the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3043473.0
For more bounty related questions please follow the link to bounty chat https://t.me/Baanxbounty
Develpoer Baanx are planning to launch the app on the play store by the end of Jan 2019

Keystemvicky

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:48:25 AM

wow great idea!! what issues are u tackling exactly?
Aedail

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:10:00 AM

great idea are you planning on offering a debit card?
Cimmy_revenger

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:34:14 AM

great idea are you planning on offering a debit card?
Yes, Dev have already implemented create debit card in this projects BAANX.
if you have more question you can ask free on group telegram @Baanxcom01
Developer 24 hours Will answer your question.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: