Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:51:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinMarketResearch.org - ICO Analysis, Fundamental & Technical Analysis, Signals  (Read 188 times)
cointabo (OP)

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:20:03 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 06:18:42 AM by cointabo

What our customers are saying

CMR is a wonderful community here to help people get into the crypto game with little to no experience. All you need is a computer, some cash, and a brain. They will do the rest  Wink

I HIGHLY recommend buying one of their subscriptions, especially the "Elite" Package if you want to get in dem ICO's  Shocked

Definitely recommend checking these guys out, they are all exceedingly knowledgeable and great to work with.

They all have great insight into the fundamentals of alt coin markets as well as experience in trading, I have learned so much from them already.

I can definitely see them being one of the top coin research services in the future, don't miss the opportunity to work with them!  Grin

Im a part of this group and have been following this guys for a long time, all i can say the value is amaizing, just to be around this nice, smart and helpful guys is great.

Defintly recommend checking these guys, u wont regret a $ spent on this one.

Highly recommend CMR if you are looking to enhance your crypto gains and knowledge.

A+ team, been following for a while now. The resources provided are fantastic, great for new investors as well as veterans.

You can't go wrong with these guys. The benefits seriously outweigh the cost. If you're hesitant, come by the discord and check it out!

I've been looking for a premium crypto trading service for some time and I've tested a few that did not provide the level of depth and attention that CMR does. Their premium service provides in-depth reviews of ICOs, short/mid/long term picks and a comprehensive fundamental analysis of projects under development. The unique aspect is that you do not just get one review but 3 detailed reviews from individuals that have a wealth of knowledge, each applying their strengths to make sure you see a different viewpoint.

The other aspect that I enjoy is the premium level rooms are not the typical discord crypto rooms most servers tend to have. It stays on topic and any of the analysts are readily available for questions about their reviews or if you'd like to have them review a chart that you see some potential. No offtopic conversations and hype.

Since I've joined, 2 of the recommended short/mid term pick have yielded 20% return each which is more than enough to pay for a full year of their service.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cointabo (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:20:15 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 05:43:36 PM by cointabo

Service change logs, announcements and promotions:
cointabo (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

Subscribe now at discounted rates! Also join our active public Discord server.
cointabo (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:11:15 PM

Thousands of coins, don't know what to get into and when? No worries, CMR is here to help.
cointabo (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:56:25 PM