Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:33:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: do you ever follow a project that is not clear to get the maximum results
What is your opinion - 0 (0%)
is there a difference level of quality work and not quality in the project - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for quality bitcoin projects  (Read 149 times)
rey5 (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:47:45 PM

whether to choose a highly qualified project and a great result that we have to work with? how according to your current view and experience
gloriam5

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:51:29 PM

of course, and to analyze the project well before participating!
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:09:54 PM

whether to choose a highly qualified project and a great result that we have to work with? how according to your current view and experience

Of course, analyzing a quality project and high income is one of the many ways to do before joining this project, but it all depends on you too, because as far as I know a quality project and high income usually have a slightly strict regulation . , if you feel that the rules of a project are rather difficult for you then you can choose another project that you think is better, both in terms of income or rules that you feel are not too difficulties. that's all I know and I do so far hopefully useful Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:34:21 AM
Merited by Sudhik (1)

Yea that's sure, you need to analyze the project first before you participate, for what if we just waste our time if the project is not clear, you can get scam project from there, usually scam project is not have clear management, developers, and participants, and we can see the social media account, how many followers? How many likes? That's can give us an imagine, that's project good or no?
Many naughty people's use this forum for earn money by their scam project, so we should be smart to choose the project! Like what I say before and like the another members comment. Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: