Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRADING IN ETHERDELTA, FORKDELTA, TOKENSTORE, etc.  (Read 305 times)
hanzosum

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:01:02 PM

With importing can you sell your tokens on ForkDelta? I thought it was possible however not sure how to do. Any idea for DEX importing account?

Thanks
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:00:28 AM

For Forkdelta and Etherdelta I recommend using Metamask. it's probably safer than importing Private Key directly.
I am very difficult to use metamask, I just use private key to access my account.
I think there is no difference and both are very safe.
nothing to worry about this.

flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:42:48 AM

Forget about ETD cause it's the worst crypto exchange ever Smiley. It's the heaven of hacker and so many traders lost their token on ETD. Forkdelta is also the same exchange type of ETD but a little bit better but IMO, I think all of you guys shouldn't use Forkdelta and just wait until your token list on official exchange.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:07:20 AM

Forget about ETD cause it's the worst crypto exchange ever Smiley. It's the heaven of hacker and so many traders lost their token on ETD. Forkdelta is also the same exchange type of ETD but a little bit better but IMO, I think all of you guys shouldn't use Forkdelta and just wait until your token list on official exchange.
Agree. Before ED was hit by a hack, this exchange was one of the favorite exchanges of traders who liked the decentralized mode of exchange. But after the hack incident, the exchange is not recommended. Traders have lost faith in this exchange that makes this exchange abandoned. As a result, trading volume in ED is very low.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
Wasii

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:46:17 AM

You write obvious things. The problem is that newcomers do not want to study the features of a decentralized exchange. I have already observed many times how newcomers write complaints about such exchanges, without understanding how it works

The reason why they complain about not being able to use it is because they didn't study how to use it either by watching YouTube videos of it or by asking someone who knows about it very much,  it's much easier for nobs to do mistakes on those sites,  but those exchange sites are one the best in getting undervalue gem
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:11:00 AM

They have their fair share of difficulties.
With metamask you're safe to deposit your assets. Whose exchanges are best for just buying coins. Trading requires a lot of activity, and every click of the mouse costs you gas fees.
Also orders are not automatically matched, and updates are slow.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:26:20 AM

Last time I visited TokenStore it had not much volume for the tokens I wanted to sell. Thanks for reminder I'll pay a visit again because there are some interesting tokens listed.
And I can add that Deltas need more transactions than other exchanges but if the Ethereum network is not loaded they are pretty cheap.
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

Everyone should make a note of this..

Anything you do on etherdelta, forkdelta, tokenstore (or anywhere that requires wallet import) consumes your gas i.e. ETH of your wallet..you make deposits, withdrawals, ask order, bid order or even for cancellation of order also consumes your ether..So trade on tokenstore by keeping in mind of these things..otherwise creating multiple orders and canceling them will make you loose your balance without earning anything..Be Alert and Play safe..
really do it more often we do the order and cancel it will be more cost required because almost every activity there use cost, so we should avoid unnecessary thing to minimize cost required.
you are right, very often this happens with us by making a reservation and we often cancel it, but this kind of thing is very harmful because in every activity in the market always use cost. so we must really pay attention to such incident and must be clever make notes to ourselves so we are not easy to make decisions in a hurry, and should be calmly thought about.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:26:53 AM

Yes that is true that all of your transactions in that exchanges will cost a lot of gas im stil using that exchanges for almost 1 year and when im using this exchanges i used first metamask for me to avoid hack of my account
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:26:08 PM

Decentralized exchanges are indeed safer than centralized exchanges, but less convenient. I never recommend inserting your private key, it is much safer to use Ledger.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: