Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:23:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BoutsPro (BOUTS): Cryptocurrency of Global "Karate" organization  (Read 5102 times)
nj808004

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:22:05 PM

That appears quite realistic. Movies and Insurance attracts me because I know this as huge Treasure given the volume of the karate athletes. But that demands huge infrastructure and investment and global operation. If BoutsPro could really implement it, I can bet that it has the potential to top crypto world. I might go for it. Other verticals too is attractive but my bet is for movies and insurance. Might invest sizeable as things look bright.

I agreed ..that it is realistic. I have gone through your partners website fudokaninfo.com. and I shocked. Everything is good but it depends if you will list in good exchanges like binance, bittrex, Kucoin
rajnish2470

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:17:26 PM

though the ICO is live right now but i am not able to see much movement in the coins..

ru guys hiding it or don't want to show it now..

and about the listing , r u people really sure that u can list on the exchanges in 1 week after the closure of the ICO..ie on 25th March.

though i am 100% on u on the project but i rally want to know whether i am joining the right project coz so fat my experience on the ICO has been really bad

i have made money but still the exposure has been terrifying...so should i go or not?

little confused Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
rajnish2470

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:47:56 PM

u r showing the current bonus but not the number of tokens sold..... why it is so?? Huh Huh

where is the progress bar? i hope @ dev , u r not trying to hide anything.

the project is so good and i am already ur bounty campaigner, but these small things really terrifies me.
rajnish2470

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:57:24 PM

I went through the entire whitepaper

I was not able to find how to participate in your ICO through Ether

ICO is live. Visit https://www.bouts.pro for all related information. If you wish to join the ICO, we suggest you to join the socials first to get relevant information about the project and contact admin members also.

thanks for the response for my earlier query, i have just posted some few more... and i would shooting my questions to you coz it is my money that is involved

i am damm interest in ur project but need some more assurances before i really get going..

and as per ur whitepaper, the listing part does not not quite realistic enough, i have seen end number of ICO who never got listed and here ur guys talking about listing in 1 week time...pheww...

hope u live upto ur commitments...
mohinisharma

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:15:14 PM

hey guys, just got to know abt ur ICO

what's the response and what has been the figure till now.

have just came here but saw the article on reddit and thought to come here..looking for something exciting

will be joining ur bounty as well, hope i am not too late...

this karate and blockchain , the merger seems to good to be true... r all the figures and facts are even real?Huh? will get back to u once i am done with ur whitepaper and other details...chowww
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:23:24 PM

where will the token be listed? Are you in negotiation? I ask you to make your roadmap more detailed and easily understood by many participants so that investors still support from the monitoring group you create.
mohinisharma

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:33:59 PM

hey guys, just got to know abt ur ICO

what's the response and what has been the figure till now.

have just came here but saw the article on reddit and thought to come here..looking for something exciting

will be joining ur bounty as well, hope i am not too late...

this karate and blockchain , the merger seems to good to be true... r all the figures and facts are even real?Huh? will get back to u once i am done with ur whitepaper and other details...chowww

sorry again, poking my nose here but really can't help

u seems like a totally new entry her so i would suggest that u plz go throuh the whitepaper once and ur 98% questions r solved...

happy hunting  Grin Grin Grin
mohinisharma

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:40:07 PM

How Bouts Pro Karate Atheletes' Memerbship Cryptocurrency Works
The BoutsPro Blockchain Integration is said to help make major improvements in the worldwide arena of martial arts. They are using leveraging power off the powerful blockchain technology.
how it is going to make the improvement in the world wide arena of martial arts??
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:17:25 AM

Well, it's really something new. Very interesting idea, and I will have been watching for development of this project.
projects that deserve to be developed, hopefully, many will be interested to succeed this project.
rajnish2470

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:22:16 AM

the project cuupaschoola, will it be implemented in india as well, coz all i am seeing the foreign images
if the project is to be started in india s well then what would be the timeline for the same
vijendra singh (OP)

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:42:46 AM

u r showing the current bonus but not the number of tokens sold..... why it is so?? Huh Huh

where is the progress bar? i hope @ dev , u r not trying to hide anything.

the project is so good and i am already ur bounty campaigner, but these small things really terrifies me.

Everything is on blockchain. We have no reason to hide anything. Check the crowdsale contract on etherscan.io

https://etherscan.io/address/0x903c7af702000b58baee44366815119fd39b2e3d
vijendra singh (OP)

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:47:23 AM

where will the token be listed? Are you in negotiation? I ask you to make your roadmap more detailed and easily understood by many participants so that investors still support from the monitoring group you create.

We have made priority of exchanges for listing our token. You can visit www.bouts.pro

Just after completion of ICO, our token will be listed at-least one or two exchanges. Some exchanges take listing fee for integration and some other provide voting option to check the popularity.

Just 30 days ago we have created our facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/BoutsPro/
Now we have 93K followers.  Our other socials https://twitter.com/boutspro , https://t.me/boutspro are also going good. In a very short time, we have got lot of affections from all around the world.

For roadmap, we had placed lot of contents our up-coming events, ongoing collaboration, latest videos of celebrities etc, which we removed due to page loading. You can find them on other pages and on socials. However if you have some suggestions, please share. We must workout on that.
VIEWFINDER95

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:31:57 AM

hough the ICO is live right now but i am not able to see much movement in the coins..

r u people really sure that u can list on the exchanges in 1 week after the closure of the ICO..ie on 25th March.

though i am 100% on u on the project but i rally want to know whether i am joining the right project coz so fat my experience on the ICO has been really bad

i have made money but still the exposure has been terrifying...so should i go or not?

little confused Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Ritzsin2018

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:45:28 AM

After doing a lot of research and going through all the pros and cons its safe to say this is a brilliant opportunity.
VIEWFINDER95

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:00:59 AM

I Want to ask that what is the Worst part about using cryptocurrencies?
Negative points about crypto world..?
BITMAN.r

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:05:41 AM

What is this cuppaschoola all about?
Ritzsin2018

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:10:29 AM

Is there any fixed timeline that i can know of? all these r related to the coin so i need to ask this question as this is future option in which the coins would be heavily invested and income generation would also start
VIEWFINDER95

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:17:28 AM

WHAT'S the whitelist tab on your website ..?
rajnish2470

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:23:42 AM

(Movie Production: Movies had played significant role to popularise Karate worldwide. Movies like “The Karate Kid” & “Kung Fu Panda” have made great impact on young generation and encourage them to learn karate. “Bruce Lee”, “Jackie Chan”, “Jet Li”, “Donnie Yen”, “Michelle Yeoh”, “Kara Hui” & “Cynthia Rothrock” are among the movie stars who played major role to make Karate famous among common people. Understanding the power of movies, BoutsPro decided to produce one world class movie based on Karate, every year)

hi admin, the above mentioned quote ahs been taken from ur whitpaper, in which i want to understand few things...
1 all the while we are talking about your future project and how it going to generate revenue and all that, which no doubt seems very logical and well crafted plans.

now the movies that we are talking about, i understand that the theme of the movie would of and from karate only, so :

1. where do plan to shoot the movie
2. Have u decided on the cast and story as these are some of the things which requires major time and attention
3. would it be a documentary or full film
4. would it be a hollywood movie
5. what is the tentative budget that u have put aside for the film.
6. as per the deadline, the first movie would be done in 2018 only
7 r u guys 100% sure that u would be able to shoot a film in 8 months time?

if we can really discuss these things then i would be staisfaction thing for me coz i like to keep my money and investment safe...thanks
VIEWFINDER95

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:32:26 AM

what is Cappa schoola .?
is this a type of karate school .?
where I can find these schools in Delhi.?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: