Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does merit really helping the forum.  (Read 1344 times)
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:47:10 PM

It is almost a month the new system of merit has been implement to the forum. What is your opinion? It is really working as it was expected? What is you opinion?

In my opinion new merit system create order in bitcoint discussion as everyone tries to improve the quality of theirs post in order to get merit ,i belived it will give more advantage in near future of discussion more useful and meaningful..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legion13

Activity: 323
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:35:18 PM

Yes, it helps everyone, like people, can't rank up just by saying hello in the local threads, also not everybody can't just rank up!!! at least we're all stack until Jr. Member hahaha isn't funny in some way?Huh

Unless you put in some efforts in what you write and just shitting on spam threads won't get you any merit and yes you will be stuck as Jr member. For that you need to blame yourself and not the merit system and its not even funny in any way.

Likewise I agree to your point on Local boards. Before when people had terrible grammar or zero English skills they were suggested to stick to their local boards for any information. But now that won't be the case as a newbie will be stuck as a Jr member even after 240 activity due to the lack of merit providers in the local boards or the board being a dead horses paradise. And everyone would want to rank up at least for trust sake. Though merits has its flaws it has helped on lot on the overall outcome of many threads. Lot of posts are actually meaningful and people putting in effort.

I wouldn't be surprised if De-Merits were introduced in the future also stated by Theymos himself. That would bring chaos across META.

I just hope we can do activities to earn merits like "to do to earn 1 merit" something like this.

Its already available. How do you think I got my first merit? Here's one such thread,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2957836.0

These things make the forum even more enjoyable.

All my trades need to be verified on the forum. Please send me a PM here first to confirm you are talking to me. Don't deal with anyone impersonating me on telegram.

P.S: I never ask trusted members to go first.
ArtiSHOCK

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:48:43 PM

Merit simply completely closed the entrance to the beautiful world of crypto-currencies for the novice generation. And in no way solves the problems for which it was introduced! The administration should review the main objectives of Meritt and come up with something better if they have the support of the entire forum, at least those who are unhappy with this development!
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:41:11 PM

Even though many users show their opposition to it, for me it merit system is doing good 'til now. It helps in a way that shiity posters around are no longer motivated because continuing their bad deeds is such a big waste of time and pointless at all since it's impossible for them to rank up by doing those bad habits. But to be honest, I also see some disadvantages of this system and it's very obvious; like ranking up is now very rare whether you are a good quality poster or not and it causes smaller amount of reward may get in signature campaigns since there is now a certain number of merit required. Nevertheless, for me that's alright as long as I see that our forum are now cleaner and better than before.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

I think the new system or the merit system now is good for everyone because merit system help everyone now. To reduced spammers, and user that is scammer. And now it is hard to rank up, everyone is looking for merit so that everyone tries to improve the quality of theirs post in order to get merit.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

It is almost a month the new system of merit has been implement to the forum. What is your opinion? It is really working as it was expected? What is you opinion?
it helps the Forum but it is not helping some User because so hard to be Notice.
by some people that really gives merits to your deserving post

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:02:58 PM

Merit simply completely closed the entrance to the beautiful world of crypto-currencies for the novice generation.
FYI I would say the the world of crypto is full of scammers and thus its not "beautiful" but very similar to the real world. The context of  "beautiful" also varies from one person to another. For your case its "money" that matters most which is evident from your post.
And in no way solves the problems for which it was introduced!
It does, which is exactly why you made this comment.

The administration should review the main objectives of Meritt and come up with something better if they have the support of the entire forum, at least those who are unhappy with this development!
The only one unhappy is you. Because you cant rank up now by simply shitposting the forums. Hope you find better methods to make money from and leave this forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JoBiLee

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:18:14 AM

Merits helps a lot in this forum. but the system cannot garuantee a 100% that all spammers will not post out of topic or un useful post especially the higher ranks (full member up) they didnt care about merits. They post for the sake of their bounty campaigns to get rewards. But this system are doing better nowadays it lessen the shit posters.

Completely agree with that. But what can you say about the fact that a lot os users sell their merit? Isn't it bad and unfair?
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:53:25 AM

I think its not working  in this forum because there's a lot of spammers in every thread i read  and i really dont know how wil they applied this merit system in this forum. they said for not spaming and post a quality post purpose. they have a moderator that can delete the post of spammers and other not good or quality  post so why they hired a moderator if they can't moderate every thread??? 
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 08:57:56 AM

I think its not working  in this forum because there's a lot of spammers in every thread i read  and i really dont know how wil they applied this merit system in this forum. they said for not spaming and post a quality post purpose. they have a moderator that can delete the post of spammers and other not good or quality  post so why they hired a moderator if they can't moderate every thread??? 

see this isn't in English.. you need to work on your English, once you do you will get merits.. Then you will benefit from the system - its pretty simple

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

see this isn't in English.. you need to work on your English, once you do you will get merits.. Then you will benefit from the system - its pretty simple

Look at you! You are so proud of knowing English and bashing others for their poor language skills. English language is something given you by birth. Do you have something else to be proud?

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:50:29 AM

Look at you! You are so proud of knowing English and bashing others for their poor language skills. English language is something given you by birth. Do you have something else to be proud?

Yea I have plenty to be proud of.. you do know this is an English language forum don't you?

its not as if I am out there spazzing a Hebrew forum or anything similar

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:53:00 PM

Well I am sure he is proud of his collection of physical bitcoins and kialara. Have you even seen the "collectibles" section and the number of successful trades that TMAN has done till date?

Also dont be a cry baby please. Having a good control over one language is something that makes you literate and this forum is filled with illiterate shitposters who come to spam and get some cash in return. Look at yourself in a mirror for example.

It was for you people that the merit system was created. I repeat the advice I gave to cry babies like you in many threads prior to this. If you dont like the merit system - LEAVE this forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:24:57 PM

Hosnestly speaking this merit system is very hard...  But for me it is helping, because of this merit everyone can detect who is the person who work hard to have a quality post...  And because also of this merit system we strive hard and think critically to have a quality post... Though it is hard and very difficult just continue your good post and you will receive you reward someday...
Dewi11

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:54:12 PM

I can not judge whether this merit system works properly or not. After the implementation of spam merit system began to disappear, yes, it is very good but many also feel disappointed with the merit system because it is not going well, there is even an issue that says that the merit system abused, whether it is true or not I am not sure
lobcmt2

Activity: 462
Merit: 155

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:28:27 PM

I can not judge whether this merit system works properly or not. After the implementation of spam merit system began to disappear, yes, it is very good but many also feel disappointed with the merit system because it is not going well, there is even an issue that says that the merit system abused, whether it is true or not I am not sure
Merit system has shown amazing, strong effects on users, especially on account farmers, spammers, and free-money takers in the forum. Since the lauch of merit system, they have to adapt to survive (by which I mean to rank up). Part of them ranked up with their good adaption (legally ones); most of them fall further behind and stucked at their current rank (might be stucked forever if they don't change to contribute more to the forum). Part of them tried exchanging merits like merit farmers and was tagged, reported, and banned (permanently) like those ones (More mass merit farming

To conclude, there are current merit abusers but they will be eliminated totally in the near future due to amazing tracing effects of merit system.
sitnikov

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

Merit simply completely closed the entrance to the beautiful world of crypto-currencies for the novice generation. And in no way solves the problems for which it was introduced! The administration should review the main objectives of Meritt and come up with something better if they have the support of the entire forum, at least those who are unhappy with this development!

Merit system is not going to affect in any way the new members from posting here or share information here. The information here is available to all the members and senior rank members do not get any privilege for this.

If your primary aim is to get knowledge about bitcoins and other crypto ( which is the primary objective of the forum ) , you should not have any issue with the merit system. Merit system has been introduced just to encourage quality posting. There is  no privilege for them except getting a higher rank which just gives more credibility to the user.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:25:11 PM

Fantastic innovation to drive quality posts, trash out spam posts and find out alt accounts meriting within accounts. It has reduced number of spam posts, increased quality posts, being a positive push for beginners aim to contribute quality posts spending more time in referring things related to crypto.  It driven me to avoind spam threads and sections. For an example, the sections on 'Discussions'. Though it takes time to get merits, its worth and satisfying in contributing quality posts.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:47:59 PM

I agree with the general opinion. At the forum, quality messages increased visibly. Users started to post more informative messages. And also multi accounts activities stopped obviously!
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

So far, I think spam decreased. People now try to make Good Post for Merit (Now, Merit Hunter is more popular rather Bounty Hunter)
But, now the era for Merit Abuser, and one by one Higher Account Nuked. Shocked

But, Newbie still Newbie. Keep speak nonsense for post.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: