Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:00:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: myetheriumwallet  (Read 176 times)
rich1616 (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

Can anyone help?i have recently added coins to. m.e.w but cant view them from instructions.Seems complicated,have tried many times ,driving me crazy.!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:18:38 PM

Can anyone help?i have recently added coins to. m.e.w but cant view them from instructions.Seems complicated,have tried many times ,driving me crazy.!

What do you mean by coins? MEW only supports Ethereum and her tokens.

Did you by "add" mean that you send money to an ethereum adress specified on their site ( in your wallet), or did you by add mean that you added a token, and send funds to the adress of said token in MEW, which are not showing up in your MyEtherWallet?

imjustagirl

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:38:39 PM

If you sent it to some address like 0x957cDDc5222aDcd05ddC617AeE45513C54D99e90, you should be able to view them even without entering your private key. Just go to MEW ->View w/ Address Only-> enter only the address and you will view the actual ETH balance of that address.

1JPnqMd1Q43L3KbZ7SoTSdRCD2aLj2sikF Tip Me!
Ms Emi

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:13:22 PM

I feel you, I feel my brain was drained looking and clicking everywhere just to look for the token if I have received any token yet from air drops and hoping I can see them but stupid of me, I can't find it until I search it on youtube. Here try this link how to check if you have the token on MEW wallet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ppagggfa0A&t=342s relax it's not a phishing site.

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
clip123

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:00:55 PM

check etherscan dot io
go to this site, input your public key, hit search, then click on token tab. you will see it there.

You will see quantity of token and transaction under the token tab.
ElusivePhantom

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:09:00 PM

Follow the instructions of the people who have suggested etherscan mate.

I had a few coins disappear after adding them to MEW. And I had to put the custom token details in again and they showed up.

I've been in the same situation. If you have sent them to your correct MEW address, they will be there.
ElusivePhantom

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:15:56 PM

And what instructions you talking about?

You mean a custom token instructions with adding the contract address and decimal places etc?

If you can provide more information we can help more  Wink
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:25:58 PM

And what instructions you talking about?

You mean a custom token instructions with adding the contract and decimal places etc?

If you can provide more information we can help more  Wink
Open your mew wallet,  if your not seeing the coin click etherscan.io chose the coin that your not seeing on your wallet,  you will see the contract address, copy it and remember the decimal and symbol, go back to your mew wallet add custom token fillup the details.

IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:35:52 PM

Are sure you are not in the phishing site? Because you your spelling on ethereum is wrong that is why I wonder and That will be a problem, so try to check in myetherscan
Also here Is the link https://www.myetherwallet.com/
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:03:35 AM

If you want to see your tokens just use https://ethplorer.io/ and input your wallet address. It's simple Smiley
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:09:47 AM

myetheriumwallet Huh. i think you can check website again myethwallet.com. or you can check at https://etherscan.io/. add your address
erendeo

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:59:55 AM

maybe you can read the instruction carefully, when u open the website. keep focus  Grin
americanhead

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:37:11 AM

isnt it myetherwallet? make sure you don't get phished on fake copycats
caseback

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:39:00 AM

Yeah uts so difficult to join or register just like etherwallet and campaigns it makes me crazy too.,there are lots of process to be made and until now im still researching on it.
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:44:26 AM

Still not having my wallet and campaign so far im trying to do on research til now ,i must understand before i wanna join or register.
Dleh

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:26:21 AM

Make sure you have the address of MEW wallet and you can see your token in here https://etherscan.io
Kunzaii

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:20:36 AM

Just use ethersan like mentioned above. You can monitor all transactions over there! If it's a new coin, there is a possibility to add it too, just google for it (youtube instructions available).

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

I want to know what coin you sent to your MEW, I'm afraid you sent the wrong type of coin. MEW only accepts and sends ethereum coin and supports ERC-20 tokens. Be sure about this!

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

Add custom token  to view the token which is not appearing on your wallet, and you will need the contract address ,decimal and symbol for it.

Restu Siregar

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:33:12 AM

What do you mean by myetherwallet? If myetherwallet after you send the token to your MEW address please check etherscan.io is your transaction successful? if it is successful please select show all token. if not there please click ethplorer.io see new token enter see token information from address, symbol and decimal token. after that copy all the information one by one and the contents add custom token. done.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: