Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:54:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $5k Portfolio  (Read 464 times)
loganloganlo (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:27:19 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 07:55:22 PM by loganloganlo

What currencies would you buy with, and why? Looking to make a great portfolio, and somewhere to start. LTC got my attention, but the recent news kind of scares me owning so much of it. I'd like to stay towards the more well known Crypto's and no shit coins. I'd like to stay in the top 15-20
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:33:14 PM

1. ETH
2. LTC
3. Waves
4. ADA
5. Ark
Each at 1000K.
Comeback again here by the end of the year  Wink
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:35:47 PM

It is very simple bro just fill your bags with top guns, get btc, eth, ltc, zcash, dash and some new ones after fundamental and technical analysis.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:40:23 PM

BTC, ICX, NEO, VEN, ARK, ETH, PIVX, AION, NANO
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:47:08 PM

I would definitely have invested in a STRAT and TKY. Now the prices are very low and you can get profitable. Stratis has its own blockchain - it is a sleeping giant. TKY is a giant in the Chinese market, it has a great future

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Edward Finney

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:13:25 PM

BTC NEO LTC ETH(buy in a couple of week though, it's expected to dip further. XLM
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:34:02 PM

Hello Bro, I'm going to give you a great advice, use it and you will become a millionaire!
My advice is to use your brain! Don't ever publish a thread like this, do your own research, take the risk, use your head and trust me, you will lose some time but you will earn a lot!
qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:35:45 PM

I think u can take Litecoin , NEO , Cardano , Stella lumen , Nano and mb Ethereum Classic  and how much money in what coin to invest decide himself.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:40:55 PM

Hello Bro, I'm going to give you a great advice, use it and you will become a millionaire!
My advice is to use your brain! Don't ever publish a thread like this, do your own research, take the risk, use your head and trust me, you will lose some time but you will earn a lot!

Sorry but I disagree.

True that he can research all 1,531 (and rising) coins and tokens but it is much more efficient if he can narrow it down to the suggested coins.  Who has time to research all the coins anyway?
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:43:34 PM

BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP are some good long-term investments that will be mooning by the end of this year. You could also check out some low cap altcoins for some quick profit but do your own research for that.

Not because I'm selfish, wouldn't want to be responsible if you lose your money.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:45:25 PM

What currencies would you buy with, and why? Looking to make a great portfolio, and somewhere to start. LTC got my attention, but the recent news kind of scares me owning so much of it. I'd like to stay towards the more well known Crypto's and no shit coins. I'd like to stay in the top 15-20

Well you have your option now, so I think you're on a safe place by owning those top coins. If you changed your mind and decided to look for something that can work for you try Utrust and also Insurepal this are two great new coins that succeed on their ICO easily better to have some of this.
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:05:21 PM

1) ADA
2) ETH
3) Doggy
4) NEO
5) Universa ( there is a chance to become top 100 crypto)
6) Stellar

Also you can keep money and invest in those currency, which is going to fork and then receive something new for free.
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:10:39 PM

If you're looking for high returns in 2018, buy TRX. TRX will be the better ethereum. TRX is on sale right now. OCN is the next suggestion I have. Incredibly undervalued right now because OCN will be integrated into Obike this month. It's also rumored to be listed on Bittrex and/or Binance soon. OCN will be integrated into Grab next. More partnerships are to come after.

ETH, NEO, etc. are safe investments for gradual growth. For huge returns because of massive adoption, go with OCN and TRX!

Just my opinion.
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:16:20 PM

Same as me. I have 5k dollars like you. Also i have 2000 dollars which recieved from airdrops and bounties. I am thinking about long term invest.
My favourite coins are EOS , Neo and everex. Of course 25 percent bitcoin and 25 percent of the ethera is always fixed.
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:31:52 PM

A good amount to invest $ 5,000. You can create many different porphyristos. I think you should split it into 3. Invest long term with one part, short term with one part, medium part investment with one part. There are people who do a lot of analysis, research them. Then do your own research and make your decision.
djlenna12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:35:59 PM

Sorry but I disagree.

True that he can research all 1,531 (and rising) coins and tokens but it is much more efficient if he can narrow it down to the suggested coins.  Who has time to research all the coins anyway?
You can listen to someone else's opinion to select from a huge number of projects several have already proved their viability in the market.

Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:42:10 AM

Sorry but I disagree.

You can listen to someone else's opinion to select from a huge number of projects several have already proved their viability in the market.

i agree with fauchetKING
i think asking like this just bullshit. you must do your own research.
then believe with your own decision. it will make us smart to choose a coin
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:45:58 AM

What are your desired/expected returns from $5k? How long do you plan to hold?

Often you see people expecting 10x from the top coins, if you're fine with 2-3x I would say this is more realistic for top coins.
GuppyMan

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:46:43 AM

Look towards ether, neo, monero and others that will help you diversify the portfolio and reduce the risk of losses. But I immediately warn my opinion purely subjective.

CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:51:16 AM

Sorry but I disagree.

i agree with fauchetKING
i think asking like this just bullshit. you must do your own research.
then believe with your own decision. it will make us smart to choose a coin

Besides that, he wants to stay in top 15-20 so no need to invest 1531+ coins. Analysing 20 established coins, that have a good history available, shouldn't be that much trouble for a $5000 investment...

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: