Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:17:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Recommended Book on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency  (Read 132 times)
Tobaa (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:33:09 PM

Hello all

I m in search for the best book on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency.

The book should contain topics such as

1. Types of Blockchain (1st Generation Blockchain, 2nd Gen, 3rd Gen)
2. Private, public and hybride  blockchain
3. Application of blockchain
4. Requirement for setting up a [Suspicious link removed]apny
5. Dapp and DAO
6. Advantages and Disadvantages  Blockchain
7. Requirement to become a blockchain expert
8. Types and carrer path in blockchain field ....

I guess the list continues.

Pls I would appreciate any reference 

Thanks.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:51:56 PM

I don't remember when but Diginomics had a free ebook giveaway on the forum.I remember subscribing to their content and receiving a free e-book which had detailed stuff.I should check my mails if it is still there.Otherwise you can always access it through their website along with video courses https://www.diginomics.com/

Ideally,google should give you answers for all those points above but no harm in getting views from the community members.
aaacourt

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:44:26 AM

Blockchain revolution by Alex and Don Tapscott gives you a decent understanding of technology and some use cases of blockchain. And 'The Internet of Money' by Andreas Antonopoulos gives you more of an insight into the world we could be living in once blockchain has been more heavily adopted. Its also a pretty light read which is nice.
Tobaa (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:40:49 AM

Ok. Thanks man, I will check it out on Diginomics. Google should do a great job tok but, trying to save myself the time surfing and organising the search information from scratch.  Smiley  I will fall back to google when I dont get what I want.

Cheers

I don't remember when but Diginomics had a free ebook giveaway on the forum.I remember subscribing to their content and receiving a free e-book which had detailed stuff.I should check my mails if it is still there.Otherwise you can always access it through their website along with video courses https://www.diginomics.com/

Ideally,google should give you answers for all those points above but no harm in getting views from the community members.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:54:19 AM

Since you are newbie. Please refer documentary movie "Rise and Rise of Bitcoin" This video will explains you the global movement of fiat cash demonetization and rise of crypto currency to solve the fiat cash issue.

If you want look up the article as the texted file or book. Please check the below books in online.
1: Blockchain Revolution by don and Alex tapscott
2: Blockchain by Melanie swan
3: The Book of Satoshi by phil champagne
Tobaa (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:28:18 PM

Newbie? Haha.

May be newbie in BTT but not really a newbie in BTC. Haha.

Thanks for the recommendations.

Since you are newbie. Please refer documentary movie "Rise and Rise of Bitcoin" This video will explains you the global movement of fiat cash demonetization and rise of crypto currency to solve the fiat cash issue.

If you want look up the article as the texted file or book. Please check the below books in online.
1: Blockchain Revolution by don and Alex tapscott
2: Blockchain by Melanie swan
3: The Book of Satoshi by phil champagne
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:56:30 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 03:56:40 AM by Hexah

I am thankful that I viewed this topic I get some good reference stuff about blockchain this time. I will browse the recommendations and some useful infos given here. But preferably asking google about it will carry out more. Thanks by the way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: