Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as money  (Read 1140 times)
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:27:32 PM

They say that bitcoin is the future of money. What do you think if we use bitcoin in everyday lives as a money? Like buying foods. Or buying clothes. Do you imagine it positively or negatively?
If you consider something as money,then you must be able to spend money in every day life and with the transactions fees coming down,i am sure we will be able to do that once again and in the future expect more retailers accepting bitcoin once again,may be they might delay accepting it soon,but i hope at the end of this year we will see more companies accepting bitcoin since the transaction charges have come down.
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:28:32 PM

They say that bitcoin is the future of money. What do you think if we use bitcoin in everyday lives as a money? Like buying foods. Or buying clothes. Do you imagine it positively or negatively?

Although the main idea of Bitcoin is to serve as a currency, The role that bitcoin plays nowaday has turned it into something more than that, Its decentralization and autonomy has attracted users of all kinds positioning itself as the preferred form of investment; the most reliable and profitable way to increase our capital. The value of bitcoin has come to take such relevance, that despite being considered as the currency of the future, its use is directed to higher amounts and reconsiderable quantities.

markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:28:38 PM

Yes, I have no doubt that in the not too distant future the use of bitcoin will be more popular and widespread than we can now imagine, however I am convinced that in no way it will become the dominant currency of the global financial system like many have waited over the years. I believe that its destiny will ultimately be to become an optional payment processor as it is now paypal or visa, and it will be especially useful for people related to technology, never for the common people of the poor neighborhoods.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:33:09 PM

For bitcoin and the whole crypto-currency and the future. Invest and earn Crypto currency now. In 5 years you will be happy, having a different credit currency
I really don't see Bitcoins as money at all, Sure people are using it to make purchases all around but we can't deny that if we saved it without spending, we are going to see an increase in it's value in some time to come.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ildanalu

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:16:34 PM

to my mind btc has no chances to replace money soon. to much people has no smartphones, no internet..but some day, maybe another coin certainly will. 
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:24:56 PM

There is nothing that has positive effect without negative side of it. If bitcoin becomes the real money today it will definitely  bring flexibility to online and physical transaction especially international transaction. Nevertheless, there be abuse orbit as many will indulge in money laundry and the Raye of crime will be high unless its being regulated by the government.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:26:30 PM

to my mind btc has no chances to replace money soon. to much people has no smartphones, no internet..but some day, maybe another coin certainly will. 
Bitcoin can also be considered a currency used in internet space because it is also used to exchange and trade with other valuable products. Bitcoins are increasingly getting the attention of the whole world, which is great for bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:26:45 PM

For me as I using bitcoin Iam enjoying, make a peace of mind for me to answer the questions. As I use it, I received payments from the campaign which I probably applied. And I earn a lot of money to save. And help my family to give them a financial support. And it's positively for me to earn more profit to save.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:28:30 PM

Right now Bitcoin is too slow to buy food or for buying clothes, etc. The fees is also high, so it's unsuitable for everyday transaction but if lightning network comes this will change and then I think it would be possible to use bitcoin to buy things. I personally don't think that Bitcoin will be used as money, it's just a store of value.

doreraj

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:31:29 PM

Imagine that it might be but for coming on a mass market lots work need to be done
will see how it will goes on

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:41:56 PM

Maybe Bitcoin as we know it today, won’t become the officially accepted money, but maybe a newer version of cryptos may replace the whole system, we’ll be able to pay everything with all cryptos
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:42:34 PM

As what we always say, a digitally-natured currency holds potential for the future's situation in the world of currency. On the other hand, however, we cannot use bitcoin at the moment as a currency because right now bitcoin's value is very unstable. If we insist on using bitcoin as a currency it would only causs national panic among the producer sector and among thd consumer section as well.

antipoff

Activity: 318

EHFIRST

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:44:53 PM

Bitcoin CAN NOT be as money, and thats why (only 2 reasons):
- transations are too slow
- transations are too expensive

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:01:52 PM

If Bitcoin replaces cash I think there are a lot of restrictions, such as: high bitcoin prices, many people do not want to hold Bitcoin; Bitcoin is a digital currency that requires you to know how to use technology, but there are some people who still do not know how to use cards, smartphones, etc. I think Bitcoin should be included in the payment. Goods for a small department.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1349

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:10:43 PM

Bitcoin CAN NOT be as money, and thats why (only 2 reasons):
- transations are too slow
- transations are too expensive

What are you talking about? Seriously? How did you come up with those points? I bet you're repeating after some clueless trolls that are going from a thread to a thread repeating like a broken record.

The standard fee that you have to pay to get a first block confirmation is currently somewhere around 50 cents! That's 50c for a transaction of $5, but also for a transaction of $5 million. This makes it not worth it to buy a pack of smokes, or a bottle of milk, but everything over $10 is looking fine for most people. Buying gas for your car, ordering food online, paying for a movie ticket, all those things can be done cheaply and efficiently with BTC!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:48:18 PM

If Bitcoin replaces cash I think there are a lot of restrictions, such as: high bitcoin prices, many people do not want to hold Bitcoin; Bitcoin is a digital currency that requires you to know how to use technology, but there are some people who still do not know how to use cards, smartphones, etc. I think Bitcoin should be included in the payment. Goods for a small department.
But i think in current time the bitcoin demand is increasing from time to time, in my area some people are requesting me to sell them some bitcoins, but i am not welling as i want to continue holding my bitcoin for some good time and get a good profit from it, i think that the interest of the people in bitcoin will continue increasing for a long long time because still most of the people do not know about bitcoin.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:58:32 PM

I dont think that is going to happen very soon because bitcoin has become rather an investment and a way to make profit than a payment currency as it was firstly wanted. I think in the future we would be able to pay with bitcoin for our food or clothes but I dont know when that is going to happen, it could take more than 5 years. The problem is that even if shops will add bitcoin as a payment method I dont think many people are going to use it very often because everyone talks about bitcoin as a method to earn more money and profit.

Many people say that fees are to high and thats why bitcoin cant be used as a payment method. Right now you can make a bitcoin transaction even with 0.10$ fee and you are sure that it is going to be confirmed. I dont think that is a lot. The problem is that bitcoin is not seen as a currency and companies are afraid to accept it because of the volatility of the price and also because they have to exchange it in cash because they cant use it further to pay for their expenses.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

I think is very positive because bitcoin is also like the money that can be used for sale and purchase transactions, maybe the difference is not intangible bitcoin tangible money. but very real bitcoin can be used everyday although its form is not visible.
Equity0924

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:02:51 AM

I don't see any wrong things in that idea of using bitcoin in daily lives as payment system. Actually, i think it is better if bitcoin will have a credit card like system. All you need to do is to swipe bitcoin card and go.
nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:25:06 AM

For me, I give it a negative feedback because nowadays people tend to use bitcoin as a credit card, not as a money because we all know that it is hard to earn on it so I can't imagine bitcoin will money in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: