Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:06:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as money  (Read 1140 times)
HolderLoo

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

Bitcoin is currency, gaining popularity and promises to become the global liquidity. Bitcoin can be used to buy a sanwich, shawls like a regular bank card. This is the most popular, world's largest and most valuable digital currency.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:15:50 PM

They say that bitcoin is the future of money. What do you think if we use bitcoin in everyday lives as a money? Like buying foods. Or buying clothes. Do you imagine it positively or negatively?

Hi there rosanoe, that is the vision and wish of Satoshi when he developed bitcoin. He hope that a people will use the crypto in daily life especially thru the internet. I have a posite point of view that bitcoin could reach its goal but it needs a concrete support of the community and the government. There are places that accept bitcoin in daily transaction like purchasing of digital goods like relic which I commonly see here in the forum.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

Bitcoin is already used as a currency, to buy and sell goods and services online, but it is not yet really used offline.I prefer to use local money to buy all my needs. And for bitcoin I prefer to be an investment. But I believe that Bitcoin is in fact money and it is even better than fiat currencies in many ways.

For now Bitcoin can be used as mode of payment.Many company already accepting bitcoin which is a good sign that it is a good digital currency. If time comes that bitcoin be acceptable to all, is that it is easy for us to transact payments eventhough where ever you are, as long you have the internet connection.
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

The future for bitcoin right now everywhere and everywhere you need a currency that can make transactions of various kinds to transfer or make a deal through the Internet.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:25:34 PM

If this year will be tested bitcoin as the world's virtual currency to replace the dollar and platfom and industry began to glance and try to do segmentation in the real world by offering services and exchanges but I have to see the market first and prices are not Jump so high that bitcoin can survive and it does not jump ascending the value of its value and can survive and progress really good.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:49:19 PM

I hope your country have a wide support in crypto. In our country you can now buy stuffs in the internet using bitcoin or other crypto. There are coffe shops that accept bitcoin as a payment, there are even ATM that spit out fiat money after you send and convert your bitcoin. I even pay my internet service provider thru bitcoins. Once I have also tried to buy some clothes using bitcoin but I have never experience buying grocery thru bitcoins.
teeevnglst

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:58:20 PM

Thats the whole point of bitcoin, making it as a form of daily exchange.hoping to see a future where bitcoin is everywhere and making peoples life easier

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

They say that bitcoin is the future of money. What do you think if we use bitcoin in everyday lives as a money? Like buying foods. Or buying clothes. Do you imagine it positively or negatively?

Yes, bitcoin is the money of the future with a myriad of benefits. Bitcoin can be a place of investment and as a means of transaction. Bitcoin will continue to increase in value and will last long, so bitcoin is undoubtedly the money of the future.
unneros

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is the future of a coin, Bitcoin is now considered to be a well-developed currency in the Crypto market and is priced higher than another medal in the market. It is interested in Bitcoin, and this makes Bitcoin more and more active in the market. Surely in the future Bitcoin will be very developed.
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:08:07 PM

I will be able to positively treat spending of bitcoin on small expenses when I receive a salary in bitcoin. Otherwise, it makes no sense to buy it to spend on things, and then buy again.

sashulya7979

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

Yes, a very good idea to talk about bitcoin as money, but for me it will be a little wildly switchable, although for me it was generally wild to learn about bitcoin because of age it's difficult to change to something new.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:14:24 PM

It would be great! Now cryptocurrency is more real than fiat paper money that banks just printing when they want to.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:15:59 PM

At first, bitcoin was conceived by its creators as a means of payment that would facilitate transnational money transfers.
However, then, bitcoin has turned into an investment tool with profitability which the world has not seen before.

tuan.mshd

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:16:10 PM

For bitcoin and the whole crypto-currency and the future..In 2 -3 years you will be happy, having some different credit currency
unneros

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:17:06 PM

It would be a great thing if everything could be with Bitcoin, many say that after Etherum's successful development will soon be over Bitcoin and the market leader, but In my opinion, Bitcoin is the best currency, and in the future, it will be big money.
Roman_1991

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:22:58 PM

Sorry if it was discussed. Does anyone looks at coins as to shares? I think it would be great alternative for typographical copies of shares even for old companies.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:28:18 PM

the main question is that the crypto currency isn`t  stable so it can lose the price very fast, that is a pshycological moment and many people can`t accept this fact to use Bitcoins for buying food
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

bitcoin is a good form of money and if we look at the nature so it is very soft and valuable currency of the world as we all know that it is highly volatile currency as well but if we look at the popularity graph that is also improving time to time and in the modern era bitcoin will be used by many big businesses soon so for now it is important to earn and hold this currency because it will more precious in the future and we will not get this in the future so it is good to hold our crypto money.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

I believe that it is too early to talk about it and bitcoin has not developed enough as a currency. It has absolutely no place to spend in my city, for example. Therefore, for me, bitcoin is just an investment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:06:28 PM

I'm looking forward to being able to pay with bitcoin in my country, but until it's officially recognized, I'll have to wait...

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: