Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:37:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as money  (Read 1140 times)
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:42:49 AM

They say that bitcoin is the future of money. What do you think if we use bitcoin in everyday lives as a money? Like buying foods. Or buying clothes. Do you imagine it positively or negatively?
In japan they use wechat on paying bills like grocery, hiring bikes, even buying ice cream on stores they just scan qrcode then boom your paid, they use wechat in there everyday lives. So it is possible that bitcoin will be our future money and we will see a lot of bitcoin ATM everywhere just like FIAT ATM, and also bitcoin banks. No one knows what will really happen but bitcoin grows so fast if you will read the history of it, and the value it grows and grows, soon we wil use two bitcoin and fiat money anywhere in terms of payment transactions Smiley
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:34:48 AM

perhaps, in the future all payments will be technology-based and conventional currency is used when the emergency only. and bitcoin be a substitute for conventional money, it is very positive because it will greatly help the user of bitcoin to more flexibility. all payments can be made digitally without having to carry a lot of physical money.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:38:18 AM

They say that bitcoin is the future of money. What do you think if we use bitcoin in everyday lives as a money? Like buying foods. Or buying clothes. Do you imagine it positively or negatively?
It is also okay for me no matter what is it as long as it can gives good output no worries. Bitcoin is very popular in today's world and a lot of people are talking, asking and researching about how to earn bitcoins. For me as long as I can earn and can give a good lives it is okay to use bitcoin as money.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:20:34 AM

Yes bitcoin is the form of money and it is using for monetary purposes like the crypto is using for online payments because the nature is changes and the paper money is using in other physical payments and if we want to be happy in the future and be secure i think to join this currency now and with this currency we can make different things like the people of the world are focusing on this digital money. In the present time the online users are very fast in making world for different purposes because the bitcoin is used for payment to them.

shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:26:48 AM

At the moment the main use of bitcoin is as investment but some part of the world bitcoin holders are now able to buy daily foods items and goods through third party debit card or credit card. so hope soon rest of thge world will also able to purchase routine life things through Bitcoin.

Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:36:55 AM

I do not think that bitcoin is suitable for use every day. Bitcoin is a means of saving. Bitcoin is not convenient as a means of payment. For everyday use more suitable Ripple, Stellar or Dogecoin.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:48:10 AM

Well it can affect "both" positively and negatively which is the homeless cant be used bitcoin because their have no right amount of knowledge but can be used though it can help by the government still depend and i think it would totaly change the world not just world but all of us. And still if there is negative there is positive which can help to build a better community or society and its a lot of easier to buy anything at anytime.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:00:47 AM

There is nothing wrong with it. I think it is not really a problem and it is a positive thought on my opinion. It is good to have another form of payment or money. There are situations where money can be so dangerous when carried on hand. You can be the target of robbers. While shopping with bitcoins can be so easy.The only problem here is that bitcoin is volatile and this is a disadvantage on the part of store.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
potatocrasher69

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:06:04 AM

Bitcoin is as of now utilized as a cash, to purchase and offer products and ventures on the web, yet it isn't yet extremely utilized disconnected on the grounds that it isn't yet so prominent, and on the grounds that the legislatures banks as yet battling BTC and other digital forms of money. In any case, I trust that Bitcoin is in truth cash and it is far and away superior to fiat monetary standards from multiple points of view.
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:19:39 AM

Bitcoin can be used as a currency in the future, bitcoin can be used as a tool to buy everyday needs, but certainly if it happens, bitcoin will be taxed. If bitcoin has become a currency in the future, there will be a special bank for bitcoin also in the future.

david tien

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:26:44 AM

Bitcoin as money, it is money spent on the internet, just like paper money is spent on life, it has the same qualities as money.
AnwarHossain

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:47:41 AM

I don't think so ! Bitcoin is a online cryptocurrency , not a real money . It's not possible .
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:58:48 AM

bitcoin if in say the future of money is less appropriate if in my opinion.
the right thing is the effort and investment in bitcoin where we get the money. of the profit gains we get .
if I personally have never used bitcoin as money to buy this and that. unless I redeem it with my country's currency .
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:00:19 AM

There will be both positive and negative sides to this issue. Consider everything simplified and become more complicated at the same time. Just let's look at all this and be participants, and then we can compare, it's worse or better.

Because bitcoin always gives our highest money. So I think, the bitcoin cost is better and I can say it, bitcoin as money. Yes it is true, bitcoin as money. I think, bitcoin really improves this world and improves our personal life in financial terms
Girtod

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:35:31 AM

I believe that if you were allowed to pay with bitcoins for various goods, it would have a positive impact on our lives and increased the popularity of bitcoin
mount34

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:07:38 AM

Of course it is positive. The more you use it in reality, the more people accept Bitcoin. This is a very good phenomenon. I also look forward to the expansion of Bitcoin in reality.
zelenkova

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:45:25 AM

We can use bitcoin as a different payment for purchases and also very often I hear that it was used in business.
rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:04:34 PM

I am positive about this, because this is our future and new technologies!

Maybe in the future because some countries not legalize bitcoin crypto currency. In the other part few of us started to apply it as a payments of online transaction and other businesses. Hoping somehow it will be accepted in the other countries.
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:08:04 PM

at the moment this remains just a dream but with the implement of new devs and lightning network it can be possible only if this speculation and manipulation thing can be reduced significantly and price be stable
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

That's what really Satoshi Nakamoto wanted bitcoin to be. The creator's purpose of making bitcoin is for us to use it as medium of payment to goods and services. But the only problem about it is that you can't transact bitcoin if you don't have any access to the cyberspace. So buying goods during offline is not suitable for crypto, that's is why, fiat still has edge over crypto with that regards.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: