Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 01:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as money  (Read 1140 times)
Elsie123

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:31:04 AM

They say that bitcoin is the future of money. What do you think if we use bitcoin in everyday lives as a money? Like buying foods. Or buying clothes. Do you imagine it positively or negatively?
Future of money is crypto all together. That is a good thing in decentralization as long as there are people around the world that mine there will be crypto, there will be centralized alts too and they will have some purpose, you will not be able to access if you don't have special coin, look at that like this.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:56:45 AM

They say that bitcoin is the future of money. What do you think if we use bitcoin in everyday lives as a money? Like buying foods. Or buying clothes. Do you imagine it positively or negatively?

It has no doubt that bitcoin is used as a money since people are  investing in bitcoin only to earn money. We can use bitcoin everywhere to buy goods  and to do business also .
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:04:08 AM

Exactly, bitcoin is already considered as a money. Although bitcoin price is unstable but still we can use it as a form of payment. However the development of bitcoin up to this stage is still lacking compared to fiat because of its transaction issue.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
litolapis1

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:07:23 AM

Now a days in other countries they used token to buy in groceries, pay bills and other payments. Sooner we will be having that kind of process to acess everything we need.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:09:18 AM

No need to imagine, I have been using bitcoin for a long time to buy clothes and pay for services, but not directly, but I have to use the exchange. This of course creates some inconvenience, but I can say that bitcoin participates in my spending itself. Of course it would be much more convenient to use bitcoin to pay for services directly, but I think that soon it will be available.
_noname_

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:13:19 AM

Bitcoin stores are decidedly confirmed, yet bitcoin's future cash is to some degree far-fetched on the grounds that bitcoin is against the way that legislatures don't control bitcoin. There are numerous boundaries to concurring that all individuals in the entire world are bitcoin, so you say you're a little bitcoin for a future cash, however in the event that that happens everybody should know how to bitcoin so effortlessly Just be bitcoin's future cash, Many individuals are likewise familiar with having the capacity to deal with cash since they are extremely hard to profit.
abchebonk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:14:08 AM

I think everyone who holds bitcoin assets wants this to be a legitimate payment instrument in everyday life, but it is still very difficult as many countries still forbid it. but I am optimistic one day all this will be realized.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:22:47 AM

I think everyone who holds bitcoin assets wants this to be a legitimate payment instrument in everyday life, but it is still very difficult as many countries still forbid it. but I am optimistic one day all this will be realized.
I'm also hoping this that one day the bitcoin use as a payment system because it can be having a big role in the community and help many people to change their financial status in life. It also gives a profit for those people who hold it so that many people are become interested to save money and the government also want changes in order to give a good services to its citizens that's why I still hoping that someday bitcoin will become a legitimate payment method in our society.

ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:24:40 AM

I believed is a welcome and very good development to us bitcoin to buy food,cloth and so on. One of the advantage is that we would free from carrying load (FIAT)  in our pocket but all we need is our internet services either with our phone. Another advantage is we pay exactly the cost without asking for change.

Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:25:12 AM

Bitcoin price haven't stable price and market at all for using it as currency. It's only my opinion)
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:33:17 AM

I imagine positive, if using bitcon as a substitute for money then life will be better because bitcoin has advantages over money. bitcoin can be used for payment and can also for investment and bitcoin is not easy in fake like money

Bitcoin serving as money in some places. That's why people are interesting in it. Its a shortcut for those who want to make money without losing anything. or without doing anything even. Like Buy at less price and wait for the price increase to sell at profitable price.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:38:09 AM

I agree with your opinion. bitcoin is the currency. But bitcoin is only used conveniently and quickly in some cases. It can not be used to buy goods or food in daily life.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
toiratdeptrai13

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:39:14 AM

When everyone recognizes it as money and is widely used, then of course it is positive
Desmo

Activity: 412

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:45:08 AM

It does not matter whether bitcoin is money or not. Its utility is important, not its definition. If you can use it just like you use money, then you can call it money. And what economists and others think is not part of the overall picture and is a distraction.
SKY2468

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:47:42 AM

Because Bitcoin success story has only just begun  Wink
Bitcoin is to banking what the Internet was to telephony. The most exciting thing about it is not anything that we have seen yet, but what it can become in the future.In the 1990s, we saw the same story play out with telephony and the Internet. The telephone network saw relatively few innovations because it was a closed network with the telephone company setting the rules of communication. Then, the Internet came online as an open, peer-to-peer network, enabling thousands of new apps and innovations we would have never dreamed of even a decade ago – the rest is history!
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:54:52 AM

It does not matter whether bitcoin is money or not. Its utility is important, not its definition. If you can use it just like you use money, then you can call it money. And what economists and others think is not part of the overall picture and is a distraction.

Why not? Of course it does matter. we should first know the characteristic of the item or a product that we would like to use in order to avoid further issue and problem that may occur. now in the case of bitcoin , id say it is a money because bitcoin is a digital curency that can be used just like money to buy stuffs And bitcoin is also an asset because it can also be used as a trading and an investment tool. however the only difference between a bitcoin and a money is that bitcoin can only be used online or with an internet connection while money is fully workable offline.
marroxas

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:55:32 AM

mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:02:19 AM

I think bitcoin as a future money. To get bitcoin as a money, You have invest a large amount of crypto market between 5-6 months hold it, you will get a huge profit.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

Maybe it would be negative, as not all people can do the transaction especially the less fortunate people. It would be an advantage for those who are capable of using high tech gadgets cause it will be more convenient for them to buy or make any money transaction through digital. However, it will not be reachable for other people and this will make a negative result in the future. Fiat will always be a money form accessible to all, regardless of their stand in life. Bitcoin can only bring us an opportunity of earning big money but will not be an answer as a replacement of fiat money.
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:03:22 AM

Without going into technical details, figuratively the essence of bitcoin is as follows: imagine small gold coins with built-in teleports and a public transaction log.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: