Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:21:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as money  (Read 1140 times)
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:29:29 AM

Bitcoin is actually a decentralized account of the Internet.

Bitcoin users run bitcoin client software on a computer, which is called a node, and a large number of nodes are connected to each other to form a web of peer-to-peer networks.

Bitcoin generates value through circulation and can be traded for money.
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:38:53 AM

They say that bitcoin is the future of money. What do you think if we use bitcoin in everyday lives as a money? Like buying foods. Or buying clothes. Do you imagine it positively or negatively?
if I think bitcoin is a good digital currency we can even feel in the real world. even in countries that have joined in bitcoin like Japan Korea has been allowed bitcoin as a means of transaction to buy goods and so forth .
if in Indonesia the government still prohibit if bitcoin is used as a transaction tool.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:03:34 AM

It's just hope and in fact bitcoin is the ultimate digital payment. if it has succeeded in becoming a primary payment in digital. like a paypal replacement. visa. credit card . etc. I think the new will lead as payment in all transactions. but the process will definitely be very long and arguably has a very minimal chance.
Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:18:56 AM

It depends on the government if they accept bitcoin to use in the market  ,  we don't know what will happen in the future but if it does happen  , some may be happy,  some maybe don't like.   We should have all full knowledge  about it so all of us would agree in the future.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:36:08 AM

They say that bitcoin is the future of money. What do you think if we use bitcoin in everyday lives as a money? Like buying foods. Or buying clothes. Do you imagine it positively or negatively?

Bitcoin nowadays is considered as a money because it used to buy in deferent form and ways. Bitcoin now also used in buying stuff, foods and ect.
Bitcoin is actually a decentralized account of the Internet.

Bitcoin users run bitcoin client software on a computer, which is called a node, and a large number of nodes are connected to each other to form a web of peer-to-peer networks.

Bitcoin generates value through circulation and can be traded for money.

That true that bitcoin is run through digital form of ways. But as long as it used in different form of payments in digital transaction it considered as additional currency or form of money.
Nazir0012

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:52:07 AM

we believe that our future with bitcoin is more brighter and more successful.  it as a very positive change for everyone.it has a specific value depending on its amount.
bitcoin is the future of money.
Akosibatman

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:58:42 AM

Bitcoin can be good as a fiat currency we have right now. It can buy good and services. It serves as a digital currency in this digital generation. It can be good because bitcoin can be exchange for alt coin which you can buy services and good or you  can exchange alt coins for bitcoin. The only difference of it to the fiat currency we have right now is that it is decentralized, the community itself is the one who facilitates and promote and I think bitcoin is good for buying goods and service but for me I prefer that tangible money over bitcoin for now because bitcoin is still on it development stage.
saiful1234

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:02:12 AM

We believe that our future with bitcoin is more brighter and more successful.It as a very positive change for everyone.Bitcoin is the digital payment. Bitcoin is the future of money.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:02:19 AM

Bitcoin as a money is really good because it will be easier to find those illegal transactions because most of the governments are just stealing money from people using the tax and there are a lot of issue that is being exploited from the governments.

Sayed Rifat

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:04:25 AM

Yes. Bitcoin is future money.Its like a future gold. If we invest in this time, in future when its prize go to high we sell it that time and we get profit.
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:15:11 AM

if applying bitcoin as money and used for day-to-day payments would be difficult, bitcoin world is a digital world so its function should be yes in the digital world, not for real life, because in real life there is a conventional currency that is more acceptable in all sectors of society

]
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:19:54 AM

It is a negative thing to expect a bitcoin for future money because bitcoin does not want much money, but in the event that the government may agree that bitcoin is a future money. There is a bitcoin receiving such a mcdonald and the airport that bitcoin can pay, which I just mentioned in a thread here that is increasingly accepting bitcoin payment.
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:42:40 AM

Currently can not compare BTC as money, BTC is not as high as money. They can conveniently pay between countries but are not convenient to pay in the inland.
jordan1989

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:52:28 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin is only worth to be used as an investment or digital gold. the use of bitcoin as a payment in everyday life is not easy, not as easy as using traditional payments.
jame miler

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:02:23 AM

Bitcoin will gradually replace the traditional payment methods on the internet. And this will be the real technology revolution 4.0. That will be a positive step, because then bitcoin will overcome the limitations. of old payment method. Grin Grin
hsjd569

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:08:15 AM

Waiting for the large-scale application of the lightning network, I think that the use of bitcoins will be promoted more quickly and efficiently. Lightning network will solve the problem of slow bitcoin transfers and high transaction fees. More convenient bitcoins will be more efficient as daily payment currency. It takes a while for money to be used as money and quietly wait for the arrival of that day!
iamfranzmarionbohol

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:20:02 AM

Bitcoin as money is very effective this days, We are in the point of life of high technologies. Today, people will choose faster transaction using bitcoin than fiat.
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:47:07 AM

well that would be good so we can use it directly, but I think it will take for so many years before it would happen. It would be exciting since bitcoin is volatile. So for me I take it positively.
Jcag07

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:57:10 AM

While I see a scenario where bitcoin can be used for such small payments I think that it's unlikely in the near future. I think that first it will become accepted as a payment method for larger online transactions and later once it's better implemented it will be used in conjuction with electronic cards to pay for almost everything

You can use bitcoin now to buy goods and services, although not on larger scale and many merchants use 3rd party such as BitPay to evade unstable price of bitcoin and get fiat. So now it is strongly tied to fiat currency. In future hopefully people will like to have bitcoin rather than to get bitcoin and transfer it right away.

Why would you need electric cards? Because with this you will have to have 3rd party holding your coins or private key somehow embedded within card. To my mind it is far better and easier to use existing hot wallets within mobile phones.

Its a less hassle when bitcoin set as money. There are establishment who accept bitcoin as payment. As ive read before i heard that there are banks, fast food chain and hotels who allow bitcoin as payment. Maybe its not final but i hope it happens sooner or later. Everybody wants to experience about bitcoin as payment and hopefully it works.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:00:38 AM

Bitcoin it can be used as a money but her use limited only in the specific provides services to the payment using bitcoin, do not like the money that can be used in any without limited
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: