Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:58:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Messege to Theymos !!!! Forgive me Mods !!Is unbanning my account possible ?  (Read 193 times)
chaosrift (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:33:06 PM

My friend wants to send this message to theymos (Administrator)

Hello Theymos,

I am appealing from my friend's Bitcoin talk account. I got from the forum it is hard to reach you through email.
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1568370
Profile name: cryptorampage

Today morning i saw my account was banned from posting and sending personal message.
-Never played any bounty campaign
-Never did any spam on this forum
-Never send pm anyone for any kind of request
-Never did any trade
-Never traded merit

Still i might be wrong , please help me to find that error. And warn me about that , and give me the second chance.   To err is human, to forgive is divine. I urge serene condition and pray for my appeal. I love this forum and want to stay here.
I will try to improve my post quality more and obey the forum rules and regulations (i did the wrong un consciously ) . Some are saying me there is problem with one post , which may be copied. But i did it to give the right information. Rather than that please check my post , i never tried any spam or shit posting on this forum.
I don't need this bitcoin talk account not for earning money. Just to gather knowledge and solve my problems.

So the bottom line is ,I have done one wrong post (copying) completely unaware of the forum rule (for answering a thread accurately) . That was a bad day for me , i was mentally disturbed. I apologize and confront my sin in front of all. Never do anything which is against forum rule, even its once.

I know you don't have time to read this messege. Normally its hard to care 1 among millions. I did one mistakes while having unconscious mind over the forum rules , i promise i will take care from now on. Don't be so cruel mods, give me another chance.

cryptorampage
A fan of Bitcointalk Forum
Thank you

jerrysmith

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:37:02 PM

Cry Cry my friend no one will hear you. Don't waste your time . I saw your posts , most of them are useful, and i am seeing this type of appeal first in bitcoin. Ban evasion never happened in this forum. Mods are too rude and strict . They will not mind loosing you. I really have tears while reading your appeal. I don't recommend opening a new account. Because as you To err is human. We do mistakes unconsciously. But this is like a court, you did one wrong move , you will be death sentenced.

Hello mods , i am really faded up with you guys.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 16831

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:49:34 PM

Why do you need a new topic? Yesterday you created Account Ban Appeal !!!Please help.

You also got the reason for your ban there:
Probably copy and pasting
That was a dumb thing to do, especially since you have many decent posts.

I don't think you'll be unbanned.

chaosrift (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:00:42 PM

Anyway mods , you guys could do whatever you want , i felt bad for my friend thats why , I will not post any more on behalf of him. I was posting because he was disappointed and i saw its really hard to reach theymos (many mods were saying). Do whatever you guys want , this is private forum. You guys are king.

Lastly i saw its copy pasting but there he accepted it. Is not there any way out ? or life imprisonment punishment. Say it clearly. 
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:15:50 PM
Merited by SaltySpitoon (1)

Anyway mods , you guys could do whatever you want , i felt bad for my friend thats why , I will not post any more on behalf of him. I was posting because he was disappointed and i saw its really hard to reach theymos (many mods were saying). Do whatever you guys want , this is private forum. You guys are king.

Lastly i saw its copy pasting but there he accepted it. Is not there any way out ? or life imprisonment punishment. Say it clearly. 

If your friend indeed got banned from copypasting, the account is as good as lost. There's a zero tolerance policy on copy-pasters, if you get caught you'll indeed be permanently banned from the forum.

Quoting a mod:

Ban appeals do work, but they are situation dependent, on what you were banned for and the severity of the offense. If you had been an active member for a year, but broke a bunch of rules because you were stressed out and having a bad day, you may be unbanned after reflecting for an appropriate amount of time if you can demonstrate you understand what you did wrong and how you'll avoid doing that again in the future. If you were banned for copy and pasting, spamming for the purpose of a signature ad, or something similar, you are out of luck.
Which, again, implies that there will be no unbanning for copy & pasters.

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:18:01 PM

Nope, not for copy and pasting. This is a forum meant for discussion. Copy and pasting is blatantly spitting in the face of that, and results in a permanent ban.
chaosrift (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:21:25 PM

If you ask me "tell me what bill gates or Warren buffet quoted about a certain fact "

Surely I have to copy paste that quote. Have you checked that article he posted ? It's not copy pasting guarantee, if you say it's copy paste , I could find 50% of articles posted in Bitcoin talk is discussed outside and plagiarized and most of them are merited. 

You can always draw a fact from outside or another website but it should be in your words.

He was too good to say it copy paste , if you think I am wrong , Ban me too.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

It's copy pasted from other site , will you ban me too. Higher levels do not guarantee to be right all-time.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:27:56 PM

Nope, not for copy and pasting. This is a forum meant for discussion. Copy and pasting is blatantly spitting in the face of that, and results in a permanent ban.

The ban hammer for copy-pasting seems to be coming down less frequently these days. Multiple accounts which have been caught seem to be operating freely.

whitemacna: Proof
ayurvedicurea: Proof
Adine.lablabProof
dekalyuk221: Proof
EEEian: Proof
ChiBitCTy: Proof
Rawmeo: Proof

Some of these are open and shut cases. For example whitemacna. Pick any of his last 100 posts. They are all copied from earlier posts in the same thread. Have reported him multiple times. Absolutely no action.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:47:50 PM

The ban hammer for copy-pasting seems to be coming down less frequently these days. Multiple accounts which have been caught seem to be operating freely.

whitemacna: Proof
ayurvedicurea: Proof
Adine.lablab:  Proof
dekalyuk221: Proof
EEEian: Proof
ChiBitCTy: Proof
Rawmeo: Proof

Some of these are open and shut cases. For example whitemacna. Pick any of his last 100 posts. They are all copied from earlier posts in the same thread. Have reported him multiple times. Absolutely no action.

Not to drag this too far off topic, but since it is in direct relation to my statement which was an address to the OP. I just banned a few, a couple I saw they cited their responses or were at the very least incredibly on topic. That doesn't necessarily make copy and pasting ok, but if someone asks a question, and you respond with a concise answer from another source, and cite that source, I can cut you a little slack. Its typically easy to tell who is spamming to increase their post count, and those who just couldn't really word an answer any better themselves.

Sorry it took so long, sometimes things go missed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: