Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:46:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Is the BEST Bounty Manager for ICOs of bitcointalk & why?  (Read 507 times)
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:05:17 AM

Sylon always gives firm rules, but she does a very professional job. Some managers also have good value like woshib.
only the jamal is falling with -7 trust. very sorry to see him slumped.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:41:23 AM

I do not really know who is the best Bounty Manager, but the worst one for me is Sylon.

If you have a concern with him/her in a bounty campaign then he/she bann you also from all of his/her bounty campaigns.

I had a problem with him/her in a signature campaign and he/she banned me from all twitter bounty campaigns and does not answer also to my PM's.

Nearly two or three months hard work is  for nothing  Cool

Sylon I am sure you will gonna read this. You  do not reply me in PM and even in Bounty Thread, but be sure you are going to be punished from divine justice  Roll Eyes

Does someone know where we can complain about bounty managers? Directly by theymos?

Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:07:10 AM

Sylon always gives firm rules, but she does a very professional job. Some managers also have good value like woshib.
I used to very often follow the bounty program in manager by jamall almost every there is ico in his there is the name of the jamal I must come but after getting the red line I now replace and prefer sylon.
alexv10av

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

Deadley is the best manager. He is always in touch with the participants, normal conditions, the steaks count weekly and the ICO collects good amounts of money.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:27:19 PM

There are many Bounty managers that is good to their own squares,
like yahoo is good in bitcoin bounty while others are with alternative coins,
Needmoney and others can be a good too, you can't know who is the best manager,
as long as they are dedicated and the ICO is good, it is a good campaign to join.
Needmoney is one of the managers i am following but he is not performing well since March!
mukul11122

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:58:05 PM

You can find more details about Bounty managers here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3034728.msg31219387#msg31219387 and contact for more details@DenysM .He is a very nice member of the community!
It has the detailed ananlysis of most prominent Bounty Managers!
Good Luck!I hope you find it helpful! Smiley Cheesy Smiley
icofires

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

In bitcoin talk, have lot of best Bounty managers. But its depend who will give time to your Bounty program and your project.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:25:21 PM

It's hard to choose cos there are a bunch of bounty managers over here and I dont remember the names of the best ones but I remember the worst ones  Smiley In rational thoughts I wont reveal their names. I bet yall now them (:

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
bikitkih

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:02:50 PM

If my own opinion the bounty of his manager anyone for me its all good, just hanging from the side of the working team manager his enterprising bounty or not
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

Lots of good bounty managers. One of them is Arteezy, I love it. He often limits the number of accounts that want to sign up in a signature campaign. Also he has a LinkedIn campaign that I love.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

I am not a supporter of such schemes. I like when the bounties hold project representatives.

I also like the services for hosting the bounty, such as BountyHive
cbIpok

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

Who is the best bounty manager depends on the projects they are doing. Who gives me a good reward is a good bounty manager for me. Cheesy
sergikrnd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:48:05 PM

Amazix are some of the most successful bounty, always projects a strong it is a pity that removed the social network and introduced very strict measures on the blogs

ORVIUM Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』 Powered By Blockchain
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:35:17 PM

I think it won't be too easy to decide on this because there will be so many criterion and different members would come with their own view and others might fall out with some good managers. I won't really call on any of them and I have not had an issue with any. Keeping my cool and obeying to their rules.
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:23:17 PM

I'm sure most of us here have participated in bounty programs at bitcointalk in some form or another.  Especially to those with a lot of experience dealing with bounty managers on bitcointalk, whether you were participants or ICOs that have utilized the service (s) of these managers, who do you think is the BEST?  

What are their strengths and if any, areas that they can improve.  What are the ICOs they have been involved in and were they successful in promoting the ICOs?  In the past, have all of the bounties counted and paid properly?  Do you prefer to use traditional bounty managers of bitcointalk, professional services such as AmaZix or centralized services such as BountyHive?

Are they allocating the percentages of the bounty properly i.e. Signature / Avatar campaign, social media, translation, publications etc, in order to maximize the target audiences and serve the best interest of the ICOs?  Are their bounty thread well-written and organized?  What can they do to help them make their jobs easier and your participation a pleasant one?

For informational purposes, you're welcome to list the TOP 5 or TOP 10 bounty managers or even promote yourself, and see what other people might say about you (good luck with self-promotion, however).

As per my experience One of the best manager for signature campaign @yahoo. He always good in signature campaign and bounty too. There are many peoples are waiting work with this manager. Because he is really perfect in everthing whether payment or updates.
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:42:00 PM

I read some of the answers, many talk about the manager Amazix. I do not agree with that. If to look objectively, then good managers: Wapinter, needmoney, Sergey Gerasimenko
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:19:42 PM

I like work of aeris2. For me it is the best. But if i'm not wrong hi is the part of amazix team. But i like his programs because of limited quantity ot participants. 100 - for signature, 500 for social media. So, i appreciate my work and time and try not to involve in projects where are thousands participants for 5% twitter pool. this is uselessly.

Aerys2 is my favorite too. He made me feel the real impact of bounty campaigns. He is so successful in his bounty management to an extent that most of the projects he manages end their ICO phases before they their scheduled time. He is just so good.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:52:11 PM

At the moment I can say that Amazix team is the best bounty manager in this forum at the moment, they're handling so many bounty campaigns in here at the moment and seem like almost bounty campaign they're managing are really worth to join Grin. YUMERIUM, bonty campaign which I'm being in also managed by Amazix before.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:20:23 PM

I used to think of Amazix as the leaders, but they've changed a lot in recent times, and some of the changes don't appeal to the community, let's see what happens next.
edjames

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:04:08 PM

Jamal is to be avoided - I've heard too many people not happy with him although I'm not sure what happened as he was apparently very good not so long back?

I found that Xenia is a good manager - very strict and people cannot get away with duplicate accounts, etc.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: