Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:37:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Akencash - UNIVERSAL, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM  (Read 4132 times)
akencash

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:04:38 AM

any bounty for translated or write article?
Sorry, but we keep all the tokens only for the real use in AKEN CASH project. Thank you for your interest to us.
Follow us and check our news.
Turbogame

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:00:17 AM

any bounty for translated or write article?

Hi! We did make some discuss. Possibly there will be bounty in the future. Keep in touch for announcements! Thank you for the question!
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:49:22 PM

this has nothing new to offer. so much projects have your features already. but, i think one thing that you might have the advantage of is, to have a strong team that will be active in addressing the community. otherwise, this will just end up in trading only.
We are working hard to implement our project soon. AKEN CASH is really an anonymous token on the block platform. AKEN team's developing according to the road map plans and trying to make the highest quality product for the current market needs. Let someone else try to do the same thing. Competition, it's always good.

i just hope that you will not be 1-week or 2-week dev that will be here in the thread and after quite sometime you're gone. i think most of the projects are like that. when the project commences, every member of the team will address your issues, but once it's up and running, it's difficult to reach them. so if you will be here constantly addressing your customer's concerns, i think this will go far.
shchand

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:54:54 PM

You are not scared to be blocked in some countries?
akencash

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:09:40 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 06:29:52 AM by akencash

You are not scared to be blocked in some countries?
Hi. At this stage, we don't see any reason for that. If such reasons appear in the future, we'll take all measures to remain in the legal field in the leading cies markets.
Gibbs91_30

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:13:54 AM

PinchPool Reserved
ppsjr

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:21:20 PM

Aken cash is perfect
Turbogame

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:53:51 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 05:01:30 AM by Turbogame

this has nothing new to offer. so much projects have your features already. but, i think one thing that you might have the advantage of is, to have a strong team that will be active in addressing the community. otherwise, this will just end up in trading only.
We are working hard to implement our project soon. AKEN CASH is really an anonymous token on the block platform. AKEN team's developing according to the road map plans and trying to make the highest quality product for the current market needs. Let someone else try to do the same thing. Competition, it's always good.

i just hope that you will not be 1-week or 2-week dev that will be here in the thread and after quite sometime you're gone. i think most of the projects are like that. when the project commences, every member of the team will address your issues, but once it's up and running, it's difficult to reach them. so if you will be here constantly addressing your customer's concerns, i think this will go far.

Hi! Thank you for your opinion and support! Yes, we absolutely agree with you, there is a known problem indeed this time. A pretty much quantity of projects are scam. The reason of creating Aken Cash is simple. We are also used to make profit by mining and holding masternodes of other project. But in course of time it gets more tough to get profit, besides some of the current projects rarely make product updates. So we made a decision to create reliable, secure payment system and make an available instrument which brings passive income as well. We do our best and we intent to follow the plan, according to the roadmap. Please, feel free to contact us here or in the telegram channel if you have some concerns or questions. We always glad to communicate with members of our community.
Turbogame

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:55:46 PM

Aken cash is perfect
Hello! Welcome to Aken Cash! Thank you for your kind words! We are working hard everyday to prove this status! Smiley
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:09:04 PM

Hi! Thank you for your opinion and support! Yes, we absolutely agree with you, there is a known problem indeed this time. A pretty much quantity of projects are scam. The reason of creating Aken Cash is simple. We are also used to be make profit by mining and holding masternodes of other project. But in course of time it gets more tough to get profit, besides some of the current projects rarely make product updates. So we made a decision to create reliable, secure payment system and make an available instrument which brings passive income as well. We do our best and we intent to follow the plan, according to the roadmap. Please, feel free to contact us here or in the telegram channel if you have some concerns or questions. We always glad to communicate with members of our community.

so basically you know already the problem with those kind of projects. sometimes they will just earn easy money from the masternodes, then they will slowly disappear. good luck to your endeavors!
Turbogame

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:07:24 AM

Hi! Thank you for your opinion and support! Yes, we absolutely agree with you, there is a known problem indeed this time. A pretty much quantity of projects are scam. The reason of creating Aken Cash is simple. We are also used to be make profit by mining and holding masternodes of other project. But in course of time it gets more tough to get profit, besides some of the current projects rarely make product updates. So we made a decision to create reliable, secure payment system and make an available instrument which brings passive income as well. We do our best and we intent to follow the plan, according to the roadmap. Please, feel free to contact us here or in the telegram channel if you have some concerns or questions. We always glad to communicate with members of our community.

so basically you know already the problem with those kind of projects. sometimes they will just earn easy money from the masternodes, then they will slowly disappear. good luck to your endeavors!

Yes, you're absolutely right, it's a real problem for investors. Thank you for your support and kind words!
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:12:37 AM

Yes, you're absolutely right, it's a real problem for investors. Thank you for your support and kind words!

the progress of this project is much awaited, the increase in platfoam in this project is very important, so investors are confident with the Akencash project.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Turbogame

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:51:42 PM

the progress of this project is much awaited, the increase in platfoam in this project is very important, so investors are confident with the Akencash project.

Thank you so much! We do our best!
galaktika (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:55:23 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 12:44:36 PM by galaktika

[AIRDROP] - 0.0004 ETH per USER!!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3072989.0
jiansheng03

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:47:18 PM

Hi

I want to reserve chinese translation. Applied on link

bitcointalk username: jiansheng03
bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1023758
Portfolio: I do not have a portfolio, but I am a native speaker.
ETH Address: 0x6195a9Afe4F7BD492C3473A7e666f0aE85bbA7D8
Want to Translate: Whitepaper, ANN & Bounty, Website

PM me if I am accepted. Thank you!
Turbogame

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:11:36 AM

Hi

I want to reserve chinese translation. Applied on link

bitcointalk username: jiansheng03
bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1023758
Portfolio: I do not have a portfolio, but I am a native speaker.
ETH Address: 0x6195a9Afe4F7BD492C3473A7e666f0aE85bbA7D8
Want to Translate: Whitepaper, ANN & Bounty, Website

PM me if I am accepted. Thank you!

Hello! That's nice, thank you for your support! 
Turbogame

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:14:44 AM

Interesting. Going to follow this and see how it turns out. Good luck with the project.

Hello! Thank you so much for your kind words and support! We're working hard to make all the Aken Cash members happy
cryptobotz

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:25:11 AM

Why there's ETH airdrop not your token (akencash)Huh
Turbogame

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:02:37 AM

Why there's ETH airdrop not your token (akencash)Huh

Hi! Thanks for your question! We were going to give AKN away to our members at first. The thing is we made a signature campaign with AKN rewards before, but it has less effect than campaign with ETH rewards. So we made decision to distribute rewards in ETH. What do you think,  should we use AKN as payments for members' support? We appreciate ideas and opinions from every member and potential investor
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:05:33 PM

0.0004ETH=0.3 USD  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: