Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: decentralized exchanges  (Read 744 times)
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:17:39 PM

I can not believe decentralized things. Because someone hand what we say decentralize but I would prefer it the decentralized way, because at the end of the day you are responsible for yourself no fuss no muss. I dislike giving up my power and putting it somebody else hands. I lost some funds on an exchange due  to this, and now see why decentralization is necessary.
You may experience fear because I predict that you have lost money on an exchange. Yes because some time ago there was some exchange that lost all the available capital. It is very sad because they do not return all the money we have. Decentralized is good, but there must be an institution or agency that can manage it. Do not get when the exchange is experiencing a scam or hacking because of bad security then we are affected. Personally that I will not save much money on an exchange, I keep it in the official wallet and I only save a little money in exhange when I want to trade.
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:35:28 PM

You can search and find such list through google, I used etherdelta, waves dex and one desktop dex I forgot its name. I think if you are interested in them you should really look at oax project.

google in the general search gives out also phishing sites, now all chats are full of people who have paid for the carelessness

I know you are aware of Idex and FD/ED, but currently there aren't any other decentralized and working exchanges. Let's hope that ADAE or CORBIT will change this in near future.

WAVES DEX is even worst.

What's wrong with Waves Dex? Apart from that it is mainly Waves? Wait for it to pick up later. The one I'm really waiting for is NVO. Their ICO launched last year, they've been REALLY silent in the public space for now, but just you wait and see, very very soon, if not this month. 2018 will be the year Dex really picks up everywhere... at least I hope so!

This seems to be correct decentralized exchanges are not very popular right now but I think this is going to change in this year since there is a lot of regulation coming up and exchanges that are centralized will have to comply while decentralized exchanges don't have to do that eventually people are going to get tired of sending documents and even getting their identity stolen and that is when the big migration to the decentralized exchanges will happen.

Yeah I don't like neither DEX who have an embedded currency, it means they aren't neutral towards all coins or chains. I think one of the cheapest and true p2p market is https://www.openbazaar.org otherwise there is www.bisq.org but it's quite expansive to use, otherwise it is an elegant and really p2p market solution.

the quest continues for the ultimate p2p exchange. this will be as revolutionary as continuous pricing for btc.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:52:03 PM

MY favorite decentralized exchange is Waves right now. I like the work of the team and the airdrops that all waves holders receive. You can also earn more if you lease you coins in the Waves wallet!
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:45:32 PM

Decentralized exchange is good idea. But i think we didn't see the better now . The most used are Waves DEX, Etherdelta, Forkdelta, IDEX. But for working  there i would buy Ledger, Tresor or have another MEW wallet  for trading and don't keep there all of your tokens. You can lose everything.
xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:32:06 PM

Decentralized exchanges were always good idea. Noone wanna pay useless unnecessary amount of fees anymore to any 3rd parties. They just wanna sell/buy against other people with their own using specific algorithms.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:43:37 PM

I don't think there are that many... Except for Etherdelta, Forkdelta, Idex...
You can check Waves DEX. Looks pretty solid in my opinion. Maybe the upcoming NVO.
Also wait for the NEO ones. Probably better than ethdelta and stuff.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:26:25 PM

other than myetherwallet no exchanger is decentralized exchange most of all exchanges are centralized in exchanger admin control
infested

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:31:31 PM

Tell me please where can I see a list of all decentralized exchanges at the moment? CMC not offer) Interested in exchanges, even with a small volume of trading.
What decentralized exchanges do you use? Idex and forkdelta can not be considered, I'm aware of them)
Thank you!

Here are some decentralized exchanges:

IDEX
Waves Dex
OpenLedger Dex [Bitshares]
CryptoBridge Dex
OasisDex
Radar Relay
BarterDex
Bisq (aka BitSquare)
Stellar Dex

Some more under development or with less liquidity:

Bancor liquidity exchange
EtherDelta
Counterparty Exchange
district0x
Altcoin.io
Airswaps
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:45:15 PM

IDEX is the best decentralized exchange. I like the interface very much, and it is very easy to use, everybody can use this exchange. But the volumes are low, its a big problem Sad

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:16:34 PM

I think for now there are quite few of them, I won't call IDEX decentralised, neither is Wave DEx and there are some other exchanges like these that claim they are decentralised. I will pick EtherDelta and ForkDelta as the two functional decentralised exchange. Kyber is coming on board their beta platform is on

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:07:02 PM

I think for now there are quite few of them, I won't call IDEX decentralised, neither is Wave DEx and there are some other exchanges like these that claim they are decentralised. I will pick EtherDelta and ForkDelta as the two functional decentralised exchange. Kyber is coming on board their beta platform is on

thank you, it's boring all those paid promoters polluting topics Smiley. I love bisq but it's soooooo expansive.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

Binance is the only decentralized exchange presently in market rest all exchangers are have centralized with their own rules so Binance Blockchain can become world number one exchange in coming days
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

I frequently use IDEX at the moment. I also discovered TIDEX this week, seems like a secure decentralized exchange. Haven't tried it yet. But I have seen several good coins just got out of ICOs
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

Binance is the only decentralized exchange presently in market rest all exchangers are have centralized with their own rules so Binance Blockchain can become world number one exchange in coming days
Binance is not a DEX!
They just announced plans to build a DEX and have a competition going for developers who want to help them build it
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

try cryptobridge or wave dex,,
for me both Decentralized exchange above is good and very popular in crypto world too
you can trade a lot of coins there my friend

klepikolse

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:08:05 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 07:47:52 PM by klepikolse

Recently EtherDelta showed us the true potential of decentralised exchanges by reaching top 1 trade volume. Looks promising, after they almost crashed a month or two ago. So there is a great chance for DEXes to earn their share of market

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK                                                                                                    
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation   ||   Be a Pioneer, Participate in Our Crowdsale!
Whitepaper          Lite Paper          Telegram          Facebook          Twitter          Medium          Github
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:27:11 PM

I can not say anything about Forkdelta because I have never used this change. But, IDEX i think more reliable decentralized exchange. I use it regularly and nothing happened until now. So you just write to the private key and deposit the Ethereum in exchange, then you can buy what do you want.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

I have used IDEX, TIDEX, Etherdelta and Forkdelta. I think the best one is IDEX. The speed is not bad and the volume is also good. Unfortunately, they have closed chat panel which was useful.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

Recently EtherDelta showed us the true potential of decentralised exchanges by reaching top 1 trade volume. Looks promising, after they almost crashed a month or two ago. So there is a great chance for DEXes to earn their share of market
Etherdelta took their community for granted. Instead of stepping up their communication - or hiring someone competent to take care of communication for them - they were so full of themselves as some sort of ERC20 DEX.
Look who's full of themselves now
faruk34

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

ETH: 0x1C829E7A1b5cA44cc381863e10448504e07f78e9

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:09:45 PM

Decentralized stock exchanges I know in idex and etherdelta. A decent stock exchange I like. There is a lot of new coin here. The volume is better than the others

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: