Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:16:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elixir will worth 100$  (Read 484 times)
larsbalzak (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:21:50 PM

Let's say A lends 100 ELIX to B with a set timeline of 1 week (if it's paid back in time, A receives 65% and B 35% of the reward pool of Token P for this lending scenario).

B can immediately use these 100 ELIX which he lent out from A to lend it out himself.
B->C & D, both is set to 50 ELIX and 6 days.
After 6 days, both C & D pay back the lent 50 ELIX to B, receiving 35% of the reward pool, while B gets 65% of it.

Now B has another day left to pay back the initially 100 ELIX to A and by doing so, he gets another 35% of these reward shares, while A receives 65% in this case.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moofie

Activity: 66
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:29:32 AM

Would it be that easy?

Besides that, this whole elixir is getting me worried a bit. On bitcointalk, there are two coins with a low cap that are being shilled alot by newbies/jr. one is xspec and the otherone is elixir.

What do you guys think.  Is this project legit?
Gambero

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:17:12 AM

Would it be that easy?

Besides that, this whole elixir is getting me worried a bit. On bitcointalk, there are two coins with a low cap that are being shilled alot by newbies/jr. one is xspec and the otherone is elixir.

Don't worry its absolutely legit. Project and price its still very undervalued.
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:00:18 PM

Would it be that easy?

100% legit. It's an exciting project with constant development, that's why the n00bs are getting giddy.

Take it from me, buy, forget about it and hodl.
Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:17:28 PM

Let's say A lends 100 ELIX to B with a set timeline of 1 week (if it's paid back in time, A receives 65% and B 35% of the reward pool of Token P for this lending scenario).

B can immediately use these 100 ELIX which he lent out from A to lend it out himself.
B->C & D, both is set to 50 ELIX and 6 days.
After 6 days, both C & D pay back the lent 50 ELIX to B, receiving 35% of the reward pool, while B gets 65% of it.

Now B has another day left to pay back the initially 100 ELIX to A and by doing so, he gets another 35% of these reward shares, while A receives 65% in this case.
Heavy circuit. You can of course make money on this, but only if you are lucky. Races are too big.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:42:40 PM

Elixir is really intriguing indeed. I would spend more time in researching the said platform or ico and see if this is worth my investment dollars. I have heard of this like a few weeks back but now I am definitely intrigued. We will see.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

Can you buy Elixir for $100 per token, some people just pick price there are alot of sound fundamentals that drive the price of a token, look at NEO for example it has a sound fundamentals and is around $120 do you think Elixir has thesame sound fundamentals as NEO, for me it is a NO answer
VikasPandey888

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:21:13 PM

Elixir is one of my coins in the portfolio along with $Onion. Honestly I do not know $100 achievable or not but between $20 and $30 on a working product for Elixir should be good. Also need to know will it work like JustGiving and Funding Circle.

In my opinion they should use $Elix as escrow (guarantee) and launch another token with higher circulation on top for transactions.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1628513
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:06:37 PM

10$ would be a really nice goal for 2018.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:28:32 PM

Would it be that easy?

I have been invested in Elixir for some time now and this coin would have tanked by now if it wouldn't had been legit. It's already made me back my initial investment and I haven't even sold too many coins.

Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:49:48 AM

For now, I doubt it, it takes time to see how it behaves. Because forecasts are forecasts, but the facts are undeniable.
Flode

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:11:53 AM

Don't think so, but should do well this year. Got some, but all low cap coins are abit risky.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

It's not easy to get $ 100. I think that 2018 can only be $ 20. but it will still go up
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:01:33 AM

This is a really huge target for Elixir and I think it is not possible in short term.... Maybe we have to wait a couple of years but this will also be a hard challenge for ELIX. But nothing is impossible long term!  Grin

Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:04:27 AM

How you say that this coin ELIX will go worth of $100 without any quantitative prediction. For your kind information, I would like to say that this coin price is now only $0.32. Maybe it will go $100 but it takes 10 years. Just covered up the inflation rate.
theoneandonlyaceman

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:38:06 AM

ELIX is good but $100 won't be happening any time soon!

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:14:02 PM

I think if you feel the price worth $100 you should be loading it up at the current price, I don't see why some people are wishing the price go this high when there is no one using the platfrom, You can't compare the volume of borrowing on EthLend and that of Elxir the difference is clear so to wish for that high price is just a dream

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

If Elixir  reaches 5-7 dollars by the end of the year - I will be happy. The project has all chances for this.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
lucaalessio

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:00:41 PM

Would it be that easy?

100% legit. It's an exciting project with constant development, that's why the n00bs are getting giddy.

Take it from me, buy, forget about it and hodl.

What makes you so confident in this project apart from the others?
Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:38:10 PM

Yes, the elixir is undervalued coin with great potential, I think 3-5$ is the real price for this project.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: