Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 10:12:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain meets Cannabis 🌱  (Read 220 times)
Joadinho

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:40:04 PM

When can we expect the white paper ? Can’t wait to read it.
GBCrypto1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:49:19 PM

Hello Everybody

We are a startup from Switzerland in the IT and Cannabis sector, we are planning an ICO by the end of the year to revolutionize the Cannabis and Blockchain market as there are not many great things around yet.

What are your opinions about the current blockchain technology and Cannabis?

Do you think there could be better solutions as right now?

Would be cool to hear your ideas about these two topics!
Take a shot and lie back. Cannabis needs no rush.
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:27:10 PM

Hello Everybody

We are a startup from Switzerland in the IT and Cannabis sector, we are planning an ICO by the end of the year to revolutionize the Cannabis and Blockchain market as there are not many great things around yet.

What is fundamentally new? After all, so many projects on this topic, I'm afraid will be another empty project.
Cannerald (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:25:12 AM

When can we expect the white paper ? Can’t wait to read it.
Within the next weeks, we will make a thread in the announcement section so would be great to hear your feedback then!

Hello Everybody

Take a shot and lie back. Cannabis needs no rush.
Yes or take part in our story Wink
Cannerald (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:34:25 AM

Hello Everybody

What is fundamentally new? After all, so many projects on this topic, I'm afraid will be another empty project.
Yes there are many empty projects mostly cause there is no company behind or a big community.

We have a big team with many partner firms and backed by the Swiss goverment and now to the BIGGEST point of all.

All coins are backed by what... community belief, great.

Our coin is backed by plants, so the price won't have huge swings after the first weeks after the ICO and this is just the first big points.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:36:10 AM

There were some other projects with the same principle, to revolutionize the Cannabis/Marijuana and Blockchain market but as far as I know they were all unsuccessful, probably because that was not their real purpose and those projects were scams.

Cannabis market could be really profitable if you are going to create a successful business around it because there are many people who use it and it is even more great to combine it with Blockchain technology. I think you have to firstly create your business with Cannabis and only after that introduce it to Blockchain technology because this way people will trust you more and they are going to invest in your project.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Cannerald (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:27:02 AM

There were some other projects with the same principle, to revolutionize the Cannabis/Marijuana and Blockchain market but as far as I know they were all unsuccessful, probably because that was not their real purpose and those projects were scams.

Cannabis market could be really profitable if you are going to create a successful business around it because there are many people who use it and it is even more great to combine it with Blockchain technology. I think you have to firstly create your business with Cannabis and only after that introduce it to Blockchain technology because this way people will trust you more and they are going to invest in your project.
You are fully right there were to many scam protjects lately :/

Look we will provide everything you could wish for and we are already in the cannabis industry with our own farms here in europe.
But we want to grow bigger and have an impact in this world and help others to be part of cannabis & blockchain.

Our ICO will be bound to plants so the worth of the coins can not fall to zero ever as the price is backed by real value. This allows us to have an amazing stable ecosystem which is perfect for online shop payments and bigger cannabis producers worldwide.

By the way people will be able to earn profits from our plants while holding the coins in their backoffice.

And yes we will show full transparency in everything.

If you have any good idea to add to our project later let us know as we want to build up this thing with a great community!

kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:59:14 PM

For the first time I hear about such a project. It's really interesting to know how everything works for you)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Cannerald (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:32:15 PM

For the first time I hear about such a project. It's really interesting to know how everything works for you)
Thank you we are planning everything since mid 2017 so we had a look at the current cannabis coins and there was not even one that delivers such an amazing option as we plan to!
If you have any idea to make it even better let us know!
BrBoy

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

I'm a big fan of cannabis) Therefore, I'm incredibly happy to read about such an idea that I fully support. Good luck to you!
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:21:23 PM

Do you have a topic in the Announcement board ? I would like to know more about your project. I read something about this idea
Cannerald (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:15:15 PM

I'm a big fan of cannabis) Therefore, I'm incredibly happy to read about such an idea that I fully support. Good luck to you!
Yeah, feel free to follow us later when we announce it in the other thread Smiley Thanks!

Do you have a topic in the Announcement board ? I would like to know more about your project. I read something about this idea
It will be online within the next weeks, so would be great to hear your response then!
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:16:02 PM

I think that such a project will find great support among fans of cannabis or something stronger. But I do not think that this is a good idea.
Cannerald (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:18:17 PM

I think that such a project will find great support among fans of cannabis or something stronger. But I do not think that this is a good idea.
Why not, would be great to hear an answer here Smiley Thanks.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:20:16 PM

Not so impressive,the current projects that has cannabis related arent really working out in the market,might be a good thing for those who in in the states that cannabis is legal but how would those people lived in the restricted countries can use these project freely?i dont want to be caught using marijuana because it will be reason why i will be incarcerated for the rest of my life.

Cannerald (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:27:05 PM

Not so impressive,the current projects that has cannabis related arent really working out in the market,might be a good thing for those who in in the states that cannabis is legal but how would those people lived in the restricted countries can use these project freely?i dont want to be caught using marijuana because it will be reason why i will be incarcerated for the rest of my life.
It is simple, you can earn money with it wherever you life, by that you help others which need cannabis and you get paid! You buy our coin and either hold it and wait until the price is rising or you can get plants for the coins over us and we pay you a certain amount of the profit they generate, so it is a WIN - WIN situation! It does not matter if it is illegal in your country, over us you still can be a part of it! 
It is like a lending project but with real value behind and real companies with profits generated through cannabis. What do you think?
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:09:06 AM

In my memory this is not the first acquaintance with the cannabis of blockchain, I remember there were already several projects on this subject. But I think all these projects actually have nothing to do with the global application of blockchain and crypto currency in general.
nuggetbram

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:36:14 AM

Nice to hear about this. I personally have not much idea about this but after your question, I m surfing a lot on the internet too.

http://bitcoinist.com/budbo-blockchain-solution-cannabis-industry/

https://www.potcoin.com/

These may help!!
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:16:36 AM

Hello Everybody

There are too many Cannabis coin that is already circulating in the market some of them are dead already and some would die soon. The rest are P&D coin and eventually die later after they dump all their coin.  If you are creating another coin you should first tell us what makes it different from all those shitcoins.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:54:46 PM

I just can not understand what does the blockchain in the cannabis-market?
The blockchain is designed to solve those problems that can not be solved (or which are poorly solved) centrally. Smart contracts, transparent economy, medicine, etc. For what purpose the commodity market need the blockchain? Equally well, you can carry out ico for vans with ice cream and hot-dogs stand.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: