Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices are rising.  (Read 281 times)
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:49:58 AM

I see bitcoin prices have recovered and have been traveling up, this is a good sign for us that hold bitcoin, what do you do, still survive to wait or sell and wait for the price to go down?

I hope this is really the beginning of growth so bitcoin will increase from time to time, from $ 11,000 to $ 12,000, $ 13,000, $ 14,000 and so on. (hmmm ... its easy count, but the process is really difficult). Too many obstacles and obstacles blocking bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:07:12 AM

I see bitcoin prices have recovered and have been traveling up, this is a good sign for us that hold bitcoin, what do you do, still survive to wait or sell and wait for the price to go down?
Yes, bitcoin's price is on the rise right now. It is trading at above $10k for the last February. Wall Street veteran Tom Lee even predicted that bitcoin will double it's price by mid year and go up to $25K at the end of the year citing positive development relative to bitcoin.
cuteness

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:23:00 AM

Lots of things already happened since op posted this topic.We already witness a pump and dump of price of bitcoin.Now it slowly rising again from getting a 9k of price last month.Hopefully it continues for the next next months

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
█ https://interfinex.io/ █
Sudarmoon

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:28:56 AM

It is true that bitcoin prices have started to rise, and I still will keep until bitcoin prices reach the price I want, I believe bitcoin will bounce away high again until the moon.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:37:49 AM

I think that bitcoin keeps gaining traction against alts once again whilst alts are deteriorating. This is of course something that was bound to happen and might continue rapidly for longer, potentially even leading to an altcoin bloodbath.
If you really think about it deeply, the price for Bitcoin is doing well with the other altcoins. The altcoins were getting dumped a week ago.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:40:06 AM

this is just the beginning, do not be in a hurry to sell it. which I do now continue to hold bitcoin in the long run for me to get a lot of benefits. and I'm still investing in bitcoins.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:40:40 AM

Nah it really depends on you whether you want to sell your hodlings or you want to keep hodling it for a long time, but it is better set some goals when you're hodling. For example if Bitcoin reaches this price of $xxxx you will sell some of your hodlings.(just an opinion)  Cool

I hope this is really the beginning of growth so bitcoin will increase from time to time, from $ 11,000 to $ 12,000, $ 13,000, $ 14,000 and so on. (hmmm ... its easy count, but the process is really difficult). Too many obstacles and obstacles blocking bitcoin.

Bitcoin has a bright future ahead and no one can stop it. Yes the price of bitcoin is looking good and healthy at this point and it is sitting at $10,000 to $11,000 dollars per Bitcoin at this moment. I don't want to expect a price crash again but we all know that the crypto currency market is very volatile and anything can happen within seconds or minutes.  Smiley
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:46:56 AM

Bitcoin has recently shown price increases, and I have some bitcoins that I keep, and I'll hold my bitcoin for a higher price than the current price, I'm sure bitcoin will soar higher.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Pero20

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:48:14 AM

I think this is just a beginning and we will go much higher soon
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:48:48 AM

I guess too. support are in 10500$ level and it is trying to break 11.5k$ resistance if it does and touches the 12k$ level probably the reversal patter may confirmed and bullish season will replace the bearish market that we experiencing right now.
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:49:29 AM

keep this is only a small journey to the moon, I think it's time bitcoin start moving up because it was march we should be a little more patient waiting for bitcoin prices at the top, and maybe alt will survive a little bit wait for new rising bitcoin alt will go up
Mamoot

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:55:54 AM

For me personally I will defend it because I am sure the price of bitcoin will continue to increase, unless there is an urgent need ,, well what can be forced to sell it.
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:56:44 AM

To gain the ultimate profit i think when people decide to invest in bitcoin i suggest people to invest for a long period of time. In previous time when btc were being valued by 500 dollars or 1000 dollars. You can make easy gain in short period of time. Cause it doesnt take a long time to reach from 500 to 1000 dollars. So any one could have gained easy profit in short period of time span back then. But now things have changed. Investments need to be big inorder and btc price also need to act accordingly to get the ultimum profit . Cause now  if anyone buy 10000 dollar btc to he or she need to wait for a while to reach to 15k  or 20k.  So nice timing and a beautiful sense of patience is needed. So hold it down tightly and give some time to grow. Its an awesome feeling when u see btc is raising. I have always loved it.

Cheerz
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:57:28 AM

I think this is just a beginning and we will go much higher soon
You are right mate. Hold your coins tightly mate..thats just the begining.
vhhjhju

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:06:39 AM

I think this is a rebound after the plunge. Bitcoin prices experienced a drop in demand to increase confidence in Bitcoin. Of course, it can also be understood that the trough period has passed and that Bitcoin prices are now stable. $ 10000 up and down.
eyebags1994

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:06:58 AM

It is good news if its right and correct. Many of us wanted it right? Who wants bitcoin price go down ? Nobody right? Hopefully it will continuesly growing up. But still no one can predict if bitcoin price will go up or down.
lotto-fan

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:08:39 AM

Great news that bitcoin recovers some, looking back, bitcoin is in a secular rising segment, it will go a lot higher.
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:15:23 AM

I see you and everyone should wait more because bitcoin prices are gradually more stable this is a good signal of the market

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
TehJoker

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:20:42 AM

this is just a beginning. The future of Bitcoin is over $20,000. So keep calm and follow the information, you also can buy Bitcoin more to get greater profit in next few months
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:21:46 AM

It is but in slow rise as expected. But after a 12000$ I’m hopeful for a faster price increases as the confidence of investors be back again. There’s no reason to sell at this point and wait until on its peak again. Don’t be impatient as it is possible that you will regret in the end. Give yourself a break for a while and stop looking for the price in daily basis. Make an alarm or alert on an app if it reaches your desire price.

HODL
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: